August 10, 2022, 04:31:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: So I just browse all oldfags guild applications to different guild on VG.  (Read 7545 times)
View Profile Email
« on: October 12, 2012, 01:41:33 pm »

Topic says all. I going to take those who are laughable. I will cover over Name and Guild.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Serbia

Race and Class

Why do you want to join the guild and what do you expect from Guild?
because we need a good guild. Smiley

What is your main talent build?
Elemental

What could you contribute to Guild?
To be even stronger.

Describe your gear, Please list your character's UNBUFFED stats for your spec (AP, Crit, Hit Rating, HP, +Healing, mp5, etc). At the moment gear doesnt matter but post your stats anyway so we know that you have a clue about your own class.
I have a 3500 hp 4100 faults and I have nothing of the equipment but I have a purple gear

How often can you attend scheduled raid (gtm +1 realm time)? Please indicate how often a week (only on weekends, thrice a week, etc)
always able to participate

How did you hear of Guild? Please list any person we may contact in-game for background check, if there are any.
My friend.i have lot of free time.

Please enter any additional information you think we would be interested in.
good fellowship

Last question. Guild has decided to start from the scratch, that means we are accepting new people with low gear and gear them up, which of course means we are going back to daily 5/10 mans and Weekly 20 man raids. Are you willing to help out if you have end game gear?

Yes i am ready

How old are you?

Where are you from?
Slovakia

Race and Class

Why do you want to join the guild and what do you expect from ?
need gear

skilled pvp/pve player .. to roll big damage per second

What could you contribute to ?
efective dpsing

Describe your gear, Please list your character's UNBUFFED stats for your spec (AP, Crit, Hit Rating, HP, +Healing, mp5, etc). At the moment gear doesnt matter but post your stats anyway so we know that you have a clue about your own class.
full epick 5/8 t1

How often can you attend scheduled raid (gtm +1 realm time)? Please indicate how often a week (only on weekends, thrice a week, etc)
every second day

How did you hear of ? Please list any person we may contact in-game for background check, if there are any.
Friends in guild

skilled players

Last question.  has decided to start from the scratch, that means we are accepting new people with low gear and gear them up, which of course means we are going back to daily 5/10 mans and Weekly 20 man raids. Are you willing to help out if you have end game gear?
yes

How old are you?

Where are you from?
srbia

Race and Class

lot of my friends are there and i need raids

healing and dps

2 more alts

5 day to 7 day

How did you hear of ? Please list any person we may contact in-game for background check, if there are any.

Last question.  has decided to start from the scratch, that means we are accepting new people with low gear and gear them up, which of course means we are going back to daily 5/10 mans and Weekly 20 man raids. Are you willing to help out if you have end game gear?
yes
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 01:48:14 pm by Brooke » Logged

FREE ASTER!!
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 02:41:15 pm »

This one is fucking gold and need a whole new page.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
holland (the netherlands)

i want to join because i need to gear up and i expect big progress.

Restoration

I can be very active.

My gear is bad, i heal with flash heal around 900

i can every day

How did you hear of ? Please list any person we may contact in-game for
background check, if there are any.

I heared they were a good guild

Name your previous Guilds. (Alliance/Horde)
inquisitor, reborn, ruthless

100 it's sunnycake !

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 04:06:03 pm »

Those are all Rejected applications from Still Alive website. No point hiding it Brawk, retards like that inhabit the VG. You really have too much free time doing that lol.
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2012, 04:18:44 pm »

he should post his app LOLOLO how many times he got rejected.

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2012, 04:25:00 pm »

Yeah lol, dozen times i can vouch for that lol.
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2012, 04:51:15 pm »

Lul that gotta be sunnycake ^^

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
Unban blondy !!
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2012, 04:52:40 pm »

This one is fucking gold and need a whole new page.

How old are you?

Where are you from?
holland (the netherlands)

i want to join because i need to gear up and i expect big progress.

Restoration

I can be very active.

My gear is bad, i heal with flash heal around 900

i can every day

How did you hear of ? Please list any person we may contact in-game for
background check, if there are any.

I heared they were a good guild

inquisitor, reborn, ruthless

100 it's sunnycake !
hell yes im resto !

Ty lusse for the sig (:
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2012, 04:53:30 pm »

Yeah lol, dozen times i can vouch for that lol.

I think back then you guys rejected cosmar 2 or 3 times xD

- Mostlame lala
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2012, 05:07:40 pm »

I wonder if I ever applied lol.

Ktwentya/Dalar
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2012, 05:15:26 pm »

Here it is Brawk.

How old are you?

Where are you from?

Norway
Race and Class
Why do you want to join the guild and what do you expect from Still Alive?

My reason to join such guild as that is because of the community inside SA. It's more then see people get tricked in world chat or use old fashion pranks on new players. This guilds got rumour about being the best guild on VG, so I want too see how it is. I expect only good community from guild itself. Rest is self contribute

Combat Sword spec!
What could you contribute to Still Alive?

I will contribute theorycraft of Class abilities, if we have Vent or Ts3 I will contrubute laugh, sorrow and joyness.

"I've just stacked spirit to get more energy regenration" jklol. Common AH Gear! Agility is primary attribute for roguesm Strength for more AP and Stam for hp

Since I work at grocery store I have myself a scheduel to follow. But I have taken all late shit so I come home around 9:15-/+pm. And I work in weekends when the week number is even number. So I can make it when I got free day of work, and in weekends.
How did you hear of Still Alive? Please list any person we may contact in-game for background check, if there are any.

I'm know as Brawk (Brooke) nuff said. Ultima, Anthem, Jugger and of course Joru and Omag ))

Hellscream Angels

My first impressions too people are not good, but when they get friendly everything is perfect and all live in harmory! But of course when you talk about Team support and Team building a Guild with different personalities it's hard. Of course I hate some and some hate me. But if we are in guild we work together as a team to achieve great challenges and break records! I ended with my career in Cataclysm too. got 2.5k rating in 3v3.
Last question. Still Alive has decided to start from the scratch, that means we are accepting new people with low gear and gear them up, which of course means we are going back to daily 5/10 mans and Weekly 20 man raids. Are you willing to help out if you have end game gear?

I'm a freshman so please boost me))

------------------------------------------------

K20a you never did xD You were taken in as our honorable rival Tongue
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2012, 05:28:05 pm »

You see this kids? That is real application. Got rejected due guild was full.

Yeah sadly, the most population goes for rogue lol, that`s why we didn`t have any free spots for you, but yeah this is a solid application which would have been accepted if not for rogue overload.
It Aint Easy Being Green
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2012, 05:37:31 pm »

hai i reid pls rekrewt.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: