August 13, 2022, 08:47:22 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: did someone make  (Read 9989 times)
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« on: August 20, 2012, 01:19:07 am »

sinker gm without another(I bolded this because I know he was a GM before) formal application?
sounds sexy
how was the dick rub? he must have done a fabulous job.

nobody the people want to be GM will ever get their position
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 04:40:43 am by Dawoobie » Logged

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 02:36:57 am »

He is GM again because he was GM before and did a very good job.
You wanted more GMs? professional ones?
There's one, why are you still angry? Sad
Don't hate so much, it isn't healthy.

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 03:49:13 am »

Sinker was a GM ages ago, and a rather good one at that..

but wait, his fraps is running

Ktwentya/Dalar
Tester
Lusse / Grooveshark
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 04:10:30 am »

but wait, his fraps is running
haha Cheesy

"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2012, 04:36:29 am »

fair trial?
I know he was a GM he's said it multiple times. Plus his post count his over 1,000.

im not angry lol it's funny.
people get bored come back, bored then come back, bored then come back... it's so strange.
or for some people they get frustrated and then remember it and hope that it's improved to find it hasnt then rinse and repeat.
My point is you guys won't hire anyone new. You have an issue with letting new people join the ranks. You passed up like 9 good apps since I've joined and many others and only picked some dude who had to leave a few weeks later.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 04:50:23 am by Dawoobie » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2012, 01:19:43 pm »

Okay, I understand what you're trying to say. And that's kinda true. If Zeard decides he likes some new app. or wants to hire a new GM I'll step down and give my spot to whoever that would be. I just asked Zeard if he needs help running this server and he said he does. That's why you didn't see an application. But if you think it's not fair, okay, I'll either resign or tell Zeard to remove me and then apply all over again.
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2012, 01:48:27 pm »

I still wouldn't step down if I were you, we need more gms (what else is new? Lol).

Ktwentya/Dalar
Onlajn gengsta bruh.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2012, 02:44:51 pm »

Whats the point of this topic.

I was GM before, when i came back to server from a break i got my GM back just like Sinker did.

The reason Z uses same GMs all the time is cause he trusts em, they wont abuse.

Every time some new GM comes he abuses the shit out of his powers.

Just like Tepter did, Peyen etc..

The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2012, 03:49:41 pm »

yes, what lacrimas said.

It's not like new people can't get a GM spot, if that would be so there would be no GMs at all.
The reason why you mostly see the old GMs around is simply because many new GMs abused (tepter, peyen) and got kicked or they resigned after a while (kengensky, magma).
I agree with you that we need more GMs and also from different timezones, especially in now that it's summer, in fact we all agreed that grandpaa would be good and he was about to get a spot... but I have no idea what happened and why he isn't GM already to be honest. I haven't seen him around alot lately. That leads us back to the previous point, people disappear on the internet.

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 08:07:09 pm »

Sinker I never said i wanted you to resign because it's quite obvious there needs to be GM's here workin and the first thing you did when you came back were bug threads so I approve...
I just think there needs to be more openness and trust or maybe precautions set for potential new GM's. And please don't think i'm being snobby about specifically ME not getting accepted.

Onlajn gengsta bruh.
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 08:12:00 pm »

It`s all up to Zeard when it come to this. Also a certain player who wants to become a GM needs to get some reputation among the players tbh.

"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 08:23:55 pm »

Also a certain player who wants to become a GM needs to get some reputation among the players tbh.
Well you need forum reputation which is a tad different.

Zeard doesn't play here. He has to listen to his subordinates. He makes his decision based on how his GM's and Co-Admin make the player sound. They are the ones who ultimately make the decision because all they have to do is PM eachother "yo i don like this guy dawg" and it's over; despite what the people in the forums say.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:12:20 am by Dawoobie » Logged

ben_bastiaens12@hotmail.com View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 01:43:29 pm »

Dawoobie. Why do u wanna be a gm so hard? U dont get payed and u get shit on by awesome Vg community. i would have given up allready if i got denied. just be happy that u dont wasted time Gming here for nothing. Or continue and get laughed at ))
Onlajn gengsta bruh.
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2012, 02:40:46 am »

Dawoobie. Why do u wanna be a gm so hard? U dont get payed and u get shit on by awesome Vg community. i would have given up allready if i got denied. just be happy that u dont wasted time Gming here for nothing. Or continue and get laughed at ))

Someone give this man a medal (y).

"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2012, 05:26:04 am »

Old bump? I don't want to be a GM. I thought this was known since my Feedback thread. If you guys read more you wouldn't look like dipshits.
I'm stating the obvious hoping that maybe one day someone with intelligence and interest in WoW will fix the issues that plague this server.
This is the only community in WoW where GM's get shat on. It's because they do a horrible job on a poorly (but getting better with some new patches?) coded server.
If there were good GM's who were focused on VG because they enjoyed WoW it would be less of an issue.
More sinker's and we should be fine. We NEED coders.
Good day lacrimas, you fucking donkey.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2012, 05:34:09 am by Dawoobie » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: