August 08, 2022, 01:11:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149014 Posts in 18136 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Had's Gamemaster application  (Read 7371 times)
View Profile
« on: July 26, 2012, 11:56:03 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name? - Had.

Q2. What is your real name? - Nikola.

Q3. Where in the world are you located? - Serbia, small country on Balkan.

Q4. What time zone are you located in? - +1 GTM.

Q5. How old are you? - 20 years old.

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? - No.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) - I can be almost all day but it is the best 14 h - 19 h, than i have training to 22 h and i can be online to 03h in morning.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? - Huh hard to say Smiley It is about 6-7 h per day.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function? Yes i am. And i still have GM account but dont play. I was a GM on a few servers like Cataclysm-wow, some short time on LastWoW, on classic-wow it was a instant 60 lvl only for pve and some small servers. Mine max rank was GM rank 3 on Cataclysm-wow but now i am demoted to rank 1 cause i am inactive on that server. Function = Ha reading tickets, repairing bugged quest texts and vendors. Almost all what one gm do.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself. - I am a pretty boy from Serbia Smiley I am leaving in Citluk its a city in Sumadija i am social person and funny too. I know englisg, russian and almost all balkanian languages (They are almost same 3:D ). I am a fan of football and Bodybuilding so i am training it. Like to help other peoples and never attack inessent. If u wanna know something more just PM me O.o

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM. - Because i have expirience. I like it. I can solve the problems down for a short time. Always want to all be perfect and dont want to let peoples crying for help.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position? - Well that would be helping other peoples if some1 need help about some stuff on server or have some problem or question for me about game or server.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community? - Well i already bring some mine friends to the server and always when vote i vote on sites witch do not give coins but helping to be better ranking. Smiley

Q14. equire all GM's to acWe rt professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar] - Fair, i am not looking while typeing if i wrong some word for al letter dont be mad.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? - Dont have any idea for now.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad? - First i want to say that i would request respect from players so events would not get out of control but if it get out of control there are always restrictions like Kick from event, mute, ban for a short time. If it is a group who disturbing event just kick, mute, ban the "smartest one" from that group.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do? - The most important thing is to help other players read Q18. for more Tongue

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain. - GM is a Game Master. It is a person like an administrator on forum. So he takes care to all be fine in game. He have a special powers, can fly like a superman and searching for hackers. GM is also helping players who need some help. He is answering on their questions report bugs and baning hackers.

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help? - Well if he ask me to give him Levels or gear i would explain him that the game is about getting levels and gear by him self and i can not give it to him. But if he ask me something he wanna know about game or something about disturbing him i would answer to him.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him? - I would always have time to help him !

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow? - I can post server informations on my facebook profile and promote server on that way.
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2012, 12:44:38 am »

+1 for this "pretty boy" lol

Ktwentya/Dalar
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 01:35:15 am »

fail

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 11:43:04 am »

Req To become a Gamemaster on VGaming is the Following:

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more.
R2: I am 18 years old or more.
R3: I can be online at least 3 hours a day.

If you dont meet up to these Req dont continue.

fail

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2012, 03:35:47 am »

I don't know you in game, but your grammar is awful.
Ktwentya is the best. :D
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2012, 05:49:26 am »

I am a pretty boy from Serbia Smiley

Sick kent! Nice ass info  Smiley

Aster!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2012, 06:42:42 am »

+1 for this "pretty boy" lol
google error probly wanted to put "nice guy" or something
anyway i have played on some of the servers he has mentioned and got insta GM assist which was impressive haven't seen that kind of support since uh Ultima was a GM here anyway not sure if it was this guy or not but ill stay neutral as you are expected to have some decent grammar at least just for your GM app.
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2012, 06:20:46 pm »

i haven't seen you in game mate..Any how your grammar in good as everyone says.. +1 from my side
Not Maartenn
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2012, 08:48:15 pm »

fail
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2012, 12:07:53 am »

haha +1 Cheesy

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2012, 03:07:28 am »

Everyone says basically the same thing... except for the random stuff (pretty boy) and variables (names)
I must devise the most perfect ad-lib application so everyone will become GM.

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: