April 13, 2021, 06:31:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148658 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34026 Members - Latest Member: zero007
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: GOODBYE! It's been fun.  (Read 16413 times)
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2012, 10:25:50 pm »

dodger quiting? noooo who is gonna rage and whisper the guy and then go dnd? :O

im hållkäft ingame :O
View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2012, 12:56:25 am »

Farewell dude , i'll remember you as a worst player i've ever seen.
/Thread
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #32 on: August 03, 2012, 03:43:58 am »

You guys think your all soooo cool thinking your better than someone else in 1.12 world of warcraft.
It astounds me how much penis measuring and self righteousness is on this server despite how little it matters to anyone else in the world.

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 03, 2012, 12:57:29 pm »

You guys think your all soooo cool thinking your better than someone else in 1.12 world of warcraft.
It astounds me how much penis measuring and self righteousness is on this server despite how little it matters to anyone else in the world.
Oh I am actually thinking that on a 7 year old game, there are no good players anymore, everyone knows the moves and knows how to predict them, so I kinda agree.
So, you either know your shit, or you don't.

Assuming you are coming from the same guild as Dodger, you have seen him playing before. Then you should know that he is ultimatively bad. I had a few talks with him - he doesn't even get the simplest game mechanics. Truly one of the worst players I've met here.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 12:59:13 pm by Swordy » Logged
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #34 on: August 03, 2012, 07:45:36 pm »

This isn't real 1.12 swordy don't forget that.
Your precious "game mechanics" arent even the slightest bit realistic or necessary.
Dodger came here years ago playing a BUGGED representation of 1.12
A common analogy I could use would be buying a rip-off handbag made in china.
This server is that very bag and using it as a skill gauge is absolutely rediculous.
No skill is needed for any aspect of VG WoW so please don't pretend telling me that is realistic.

We downed lady sylvanas in about 40 seconds with about 8 green and blue geared people.
I can bet you half of them didnt even know what they were doing after they were summoned.

I know dodger as a person - I don't particularly care how he is as a player. And in a goodbye thread THAT's what should be reflected. He's been a good friend to anyone who tries to make friends and show compassion. That's whats important.
It just makes you look like an ass hole attacking him even after he's trying to leave.

P.S. I left the "big" raiding guilds because they don't know how to raid and their leaders don't know how to lead. All of them abuse raid bugs and 80% of the time rely on one officer to know the fights and spam chat. In all of these cases almost all of the DPS don't have the slightest fucking clue what their doing. OnTheRocks is the most friendly and active guild I have joined. It has players online 24/7 that know what they're doing and are willing to reply to your questions. THATS A REAL GUILD.

TL:DR? Don't ever come to VG and compare players based on how they interact with encounters in this server as nearly none of them require the skill and player count that live Vanilla required.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 07:52:30 pm by Dawoobie » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 03, 2012, 09:27:10 pm »

Dodger is helpful and a friendly person.i stay neutral towards to him.
View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 03, 2012, 10:59:06 pm »

This isn't real 1.12 swordy don't forget that.
Your precious "game mechanics" arent even the slightest bit realistic or necessary.
Dodger came here years ago playing a BUGGED representation of 1.12
A common analogy I could use would be buying a rip-off handbag made in china.
This server is that very bag and using it as a skill gauge is absolutely rediculous.
No skill is needed for any aspect of VG WoW so please don't pretend telling me that is realistic.

We downed lady sylvanas in about 40 seconds with about 8 green and blue geared people.
I can bet you half of them didnt even know what they were doing after they were summoned.

I know dodger as a person - I don't particularly care how he is as a player. And in a goodbye thread THAT's what should be reflected. He's been a good friend to anyone who tries to make friends and show compassion. That's whats important.
It just makes you look like an ass hole attacking him even after he's trying to leave.

P.S. I left the "big" raiding guilds because they don't know how to raid and their leaders don't know how to lead. All of them abuse raid bugs and 80% of the time rely on one officer to know the fights and spam chat. In all of these cases almost all of the DPS don't have the slightest fucking clue what their doing. OnTheRocks is the most friendly and active guild I have joined. It has players online 24/7 that know what they're doing and are willing to reply to your questions. THATS A REAL GUILD.

TL:DR? Don't ever come to VG and compare players based on how they interact with encounters in this server as nearly none of them require the skill and player count that live Vanilla required.
This post is wrong in almost all aspects, and I'd even bother to reply to every single one of them, if it wasn't for the OT!
I was talking about PvP. You are giving me PvE examples. There are not much differences to PvP on VG compared to back then. If so, tell me.
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2012, 04:28:35 am »

Normally I would say you should be more specific (where you insulted him not based on either pvp or pve originally) but that's beside the point.
If you can't understand english that's fine as it seems to be a very common thing here because I use big words. I could break it down for you if that's the case.
My point is - your insulting Dodger when he's tired of hostile people like you. How could you possibly think that joining the retarded bandfailwagon of insulting someone else is useful and necessary? You really HAVE to flame someone? You must be a sad person defending yourself for unnecessary flaming.

I love it when people say that opinions, facts, or even just something as general as a forum post is "wrong". One other absolute mind bogglingly stupid human being has said that here and you must be moron #2 as well for saying something as stupid.

P.S. No one has skill in PvP and half the classes are bugged therefor pvp mechanics work just as little as pve mechanics just in different aspects, your a tard. I'm a prot warrior - I don't give a fuck about PvP but I still go in here and there. Just to fuck with people I use TAUNT. THEY RAGE HARD. You must be one of those people who RAGE HARD in battlegrounds when other players don't seem "good enough" to you.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 04:39:59 am by Dawoobie » Logged

Aster!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2012, 06:42:13 am »

u think people rage when someone keyboard turns / clicks / uses pve spells?
it just shows you are bad at pvp and shouldnt even join bgs as you are useless to your team
i used to play ally on this server with a team of 5-8 bads i always ended up flag returning, flag capping, and even helping out the bads midfield if you really want to make kids rage make a horde go into a bg and do all the nub stuff you want on there ally is hurting bad enough
If you can't do it right, leave it to me.
thomsen-dk@live.dk View Profile Email
« Reply #39 on: August 04, 2012, 07:08:17 am »

thank you.

Come on dude, atleast say goodbye properly if you absolutely have to create a scene..

I'm the shadow and the smoke in your eyes. I am the ghost, that hides in the night! <3
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 04, 2012, 11:42:18 am »

MMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I LIKE DRAMA with my pop corn

INGOTS!!!! jeez i have like 100000 ingots and arcanite bars..no kidding

right jones ? LOLOLOLO

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 04, 2012, 11:52:49 am »

If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2012, 01:49:59 pm »

right jones ? LOLOLOLO

Lmfao /thumbsup. Best use of my 1337th post imo. Get DayZ D:! I'll be on msn after work.

Ktwentya/Dalar
Onlajn gengsta bruh.
View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 04, 2012, 03:05:44 pm »

right jones ? LOLOLOLO

Veri gud yes, gud dps, yes yes, sell em all to destroy economy of server... OH WAIT...

Economy of VG fudat.jpg
« Last Edit: August 04, 2012, 06:13:28 pm by Lacrimas » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2012, 05:03:26 pm »

ye what sroshokov said, it becomes drama lol.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: