August 04, 2020, 04:04:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148041 Posts in 18009 Topics- by 33599 Members - Latest Member: Larrysub
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: The warlock highest crits ever!  (Read 45104 times)
View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 28, 2014, 01:19:32 pm »

Quan, your posts are highly amusing, WTB popcorn
I share this. I've been over the fact that american women are the way they are, getting mad is no solution, just laugh at how stupid they are.

WOW!! You REALLY told me off! lol, Fact still remains that you put yourself on this thread because you just had to share the hatred in your heart, remark and make your words seen and therefore, you're the "attentionwhore"  You have nothing positive to add but only negative, rude, ill intended words. I can't wait to read your next original and oh so friendly remarks. <3
No, I posted because I was bored and had a minute to spend on this. It's the only reason. I am sorry that I do not treat you super nice just because you are a woman. It's probably very unfamiliar as a woman on WoW.

Anyway, I'll write this down, the requirements for being an attentionwhore are:
>hatred (in one's heart)
>making your words "seen" on a forum
>being right

This actually made me laugh.
View Profile Email
« Reply #46 on: January 28, 2014, 02:12:17 pm »

My crit best, suck it.

Imp.
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 28, 2014, 02:40:51 pm »

I'm waiting for a high number from the Thaddius encounter Tongue

I need u to hate me,so i can use u for your energy
View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 28, 2014, 02:53:53 pm »

My crit best, suck it.
most unlegit crit ever. deal with it )
Gaze in to my eyes and become lost in the Quandary
View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 28, 2014, 09:50:48 pm »

My crit best, suck it.
Quan, your posts are highly amusing, WTB popcorn
I share this. I've been over the fact that american women are the way they are, getting mad is no solution, just laugh at how stupid they are.

WOW!! You REALLY told me off! lol, Fact still remains that you put yourself on this thread because you just had to share the hatred in your heart, remark and make your words seen and therefore, you're the "attentionwhore"  You have nothing positive to add but only negative, rude, ill intended words. I can't wait to read your next original and oh so friendly remarks. <3
No, I posted because I was bored and had a minute to spend on this. It's the only reason. I am sorry that I do not treat you super nice just because you are a woman. It's probably very unfamiliar as a woman on WoW.

Anyway, I'll write this down, the requirements for being an attentionwhore are:
>hatred (in one's heart)
>making your words "seen" on a forum
>being right

This actually made me laugh.

Stimate domnule Swordy,

Va multumim pentru vizita din nou "cea mai Crit pentru un Warlock" fir. Pentru că știm cu toții că înainte de a au fost interzise ați jucat un Warlock și că mesajele dumneavoastră aici sunt de valabilitate și concepute pentru a construi acest subiect. Destul de prostie, nu știi nimic despre mine sau unde sunt de la, prin urmare, ar trebui să încercați să vă foarte greu să se mute pe. Ești mort, dar totuși vă leneviți aici, bântuie aceste pagini web, deoarece nu ai nimic mai bun de făcut. Nu e vorba că ai un minut liber sau ceva timp liber. Tu doar faci absolut nimic cu tine, așa că nu au timp pentru a troll și de a fi un ciudat cu inima putred de oameni care nu știu nimic despre. Oh, vă sunt, probabil, una dintre acele mici ticalosi de gândire care consideră că, deoarece aceasta este web-ul și ești în siguranță în casa ta și totul e bine. Cuvintele tale sunt o reflectare a ceea ce simți în interior despre tine. Se simt mai bine și pentru a muta la lumina. Pace brohan

Quandary Eyes ~^..^~
România!

It is peculiarly a fool's habit to discern the faults of others, and to forget their own. But, to overlook with a forgiving heart is the Quandary ~^..^~

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 28, 2014, 10:00:30 pm »

Stimate domnule Swordy,

Va multumim pentru vizita din nou "cea mai Crit pentru un Warlock" fir. Pentru că știm cu toții că înainte de a au fost interzise ați jucat un Warlock și că mesajele dumneavoastră aici sunt de valabilitate și concepute pentru a construi acest subiect. Destul de prostie, nu știi nimic despre mine sau unde sunt de la, prin urmare, ar trebui să încercați să vă foarte greu să se mute pe. Ești mort, dar totuși vă leneviți aici, bântuie aceste pagini web, deoarece nu ai nimic mai bun de făcut. Nu e vorba că ai un minut liber sau ceva timp liber. Tu doar faci absolut nimic cu tine, așa că nu au timp pentru a troll și de a fi un ciudat cu inima putred de oameni care nu știu nimic despre. Oh, vă sunt, probabil, una dintre acele mici ticalosi de gândire care consideră că, deoarece aceasta este web-ul și ești în siguranță în casa ta și totul e bine. Cuvintele tale sunt o reflectare a ceea ce simți în interior despre tine. Se simt mai bine și pentru a muta la lumina. Pace brohan

Quandary Eyes ~^..^~
România!
Looks like google translate. Swordy is not romanian. And you must be slightly retarded, quandaryii.
WoW4Life
« Reply #51 on: January 28, 2014, 10:21:47 pm »

dat sig gave me cancer
View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 28, 2014, 10:31:00 pm »

Stimate domnule Swordy,

Quandary Eyes ~^..^~
România!
I am of arian descent as you should have noticed by my intellectual superiority.
Nevermind you're american you'll feel inferior to anyone.

Also I laughed my ass off when translating it with google. "Your hate is the reflection of who you really are" and so on, what's wrong with you? I simply said Thaddius crits are useless, stop crying so hard, jesus christ. At this point I come here to amuse myself, please keep doing this.

« Last Edit: January 28, 2014, 10:46:25 pm by Swordy » Logged
Gaze in to my eyes and become lost in the Quandary
View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 28, 2014, 11:48:45 pm »

Quandary Eyes ~^..^~
România!
I am of arian descent as you should have noticed by my intellectual superiority.
Nevermind you're american you'll feel inferior to anyone.

Also I laughed my ass off when translating it with google. "Your hate is the reflection of who you really are" and so on, what's wrong with you? I simply said Thaddius crits are useless, stop crying so hard, jesus christ. At this point I come here to amuse myself, please keep doing this.

Was it the name Quandaryii that attracted you to a Warlock Thread? <3 <3 <3

If not, then why have you failed to troll any of the others who posted about crits they have gotten from dpsing a boss? My post was just as harmless.  I didn't get the highest crit, Impmyride did.  Did you troll him?  Is his crit just as "worthless"?  <3 <3 <3

From this point on, any negative remarks to what i have posted on this thread, any of the silly accusations will just be totally ignored by me and remain a great display of infectious puss. This thread is harmless and should not inspire such infection. I do not need to respond to this lowest level of communication designed by your "intellectual superiority" nor do i want the infection. Test my self-control, because I've just tested yours and i know for a fact that you won't be able to help yourself.

Let the weakness begin ~

ohh, and don't forget to have of your "friends" post nasty remarks. (wink) <3 <3 <3

Quandary Eyes ~^..^~

It is peculiarly a fool's habit to discern the faults of others, and to forget their own. But, to overlook with a forgiving heart is the Quandary ~^..^~

Three letter name.
View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 29, 2014, 01:54:52 am »

Calm down lads , and sit back on your nut sack. This thread is about Warlock's highest crit ; not flaming or insulting (in case you forgot to read the topic). >.<

Play to learn or learn to play!
-Msk
View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 29, 2014, 01:56:28 am »

No healing crits? My biggest heal is 4.4k xD. Id like to see a pala with liek 40 gbol do some hl crits xD
View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 29, 2014, 02:27:28 am »

No healing crits? My biggest heal is 4.4k xD. Id like to see a pala with liek 40 gbol do some hl crits xD

Biggest heal crit I've seen on VG is around 6-7k Healing Touch. Or was it 8 ? o.O
I need u to hate me,so i can use u for your energy
View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 29, 2014, 03:38:52 am »

Biggest heal crit I've seen on VG is around 6-7k Healing Touch. Or was it 8 ? o.O
I did a 10k lol, but im sure someone topped that long ago xd
WoW4Life
« Reply #58 on: January 29, 2014, 08:10:44 am »

Funneh how off-topic this goes,first the drama with swordy/quand,now heal crits on a warlock crits topic looooool

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 29, 2014, 09:39:32 am »

Funneh how off-topic this goes,first the drama with swordy/quand,now heal crits on a warlock crits topic looooool

Don't call it drama, it was more of a comedy. For me at least.

I am even nice enough to ignore her if only because my heart beats for DP, that's about the only reason though.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: