August 08, 2022, 11:40:02 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149014 Posts in 18136 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ashbringer's GM Application  (Read 16657 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2012, 12:33:21 am »

Nor do we need GMs with previous experience of abusing their power. Not that I am saying this is what has happened but two players who have been around for a lengthy time have now stated as such. When this includes an admin then it becomes a bit more believable too.

"The girls they all have like monster titties" - Fuzzyhead 2014
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2012, 12:35:54 am »

No, we don't.
We need people who are on now and are on a lot who know how to be a GM.
We don't need GM's who don't play.
Can play for 48 hours and see a GM maybe once for half an hour.

That's because if we don't want you to see us you don't.

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
"VG Vigilante"
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2012, 12:38:15 am »

Then there aren't enough of you to do anywhere near an OKAY job from how many hundreds of complaints you see in every crevice of the forums and server.
I'm not going to derail this anymore.

Running fraps is the best way to catch noobs
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2012, 12:38:25 am »

No, we don't.
We need people who are on now and are on a lot who know how to be a GM.
We don't need GM's who don't play.
Can play for 48 hours and see a GM maybe once for half an hour.

Your as new as him lol, and i didnt mean fresh as in a completely new plr who wouldnt play or be active, just something different than an ex-gm claimed to have abused his gm position by reputable community member and also ex gm

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2012, 03:47:35 am »

Then there aren't enough of you to do anywhere near an OKAY job from how many hundreds of complaints you see in every crevice of the forums and server.
I'm not going to derail this anymore.

that is why GMs are being recruited atm o0 you are stating the obvious.
on topic: no.

Lightofdawn@live.se View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2012, 07:20:42 am »

Your as new as him lol, and i didnt mean fresh as in a completely new plr who wouldnt play or be active, just something different than an ex-gm claimed to have abused his gm position by reputable community member and also ex gm

Where is that second member for that matter? And there has been no proper accusation, Kresarian and I never got along, I never abused, nor would I do it.

Without concrete proof, I must say.. it's like going to the police, saying someone assaulted you/harassed you in a very inappropriate way, without proper proof - Nothing's gonna happen.

For that matter, I am not gonna sit here having to defend myself for retarded accusations, considering I have done nothing wrong.

If I get declined, big deal. Doesn't make me less interested in playing at the server, Iv'e just heard complaints from several friends that it's lacking GM's who takes care of tickets and similar.

I only wanted to offer my service in order to speed everything up and having an active aswell as experienced GM.
Over And Out.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 07:32:27 am by Ashbringer » Logged

We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2012, 07:31:53 am »

Where is that second member for that matter? And there has been no proper accusation, Kresarian and I never got along, I never abused, nor would I do it.

Without concrete proof, I must say.. it's like going to the police, saying someone assaulted you/harassed you in a very inappropriate way, without proper proof - Nothing's gonna happen.

Lol, keep going more and more pathetic, please. I can give you a concrete proof right now. It will be enough for Zeard to look up the gear on your toons of your last GM account, and of course the reason why it is banned, since I remember very well stating it down, while banning you. I can even bring you people to vouch for me on this, since the people who reported you are still around, and are trusted ones.
I could care less about all this, but I cannot stop myself when I see people like you playing the innocent around. I like to ruin your fun.

Hav' a g'day, sir!

P.S. - We haven't had any probs with you, until I banned your account. lol

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Maartenn
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2012, 08:02:01 am »

Really? So you make 5 posts saying he abused his GM position but you refuse to mention how?
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2012, 08:05:38 am »

Really? So you make 5 posts saying he abused his GM position but you refuse to mention how?

That's none of your business, dumbass. You're not the one to choose if he's gonna get accepted or not, are you? So, you don't need to know 'how'.

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2012, 08:51:50 am »

P.S. - We haven't had any probs with you, until I banned your account. lol

Hahah, you made my day Frozz Cheesy
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2012, 05:48:58 pm »

If I get declined....

DECLINED!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: