July 16, 2019, 06:56:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146207 Posts in 17742 Topics- by 32023 Members - Latest Member: arnoido
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: world bosses event  (Read 5600 times)
View Profile Email
« on: April 27, 2010, 04:40:27 am »

Hello everyone I would like to talk about world bosses like high lord krull doom lord kazzack and others and stuff like that. I was thinking about this and would it be so cool if the world bosses attacked like stormwind orgrimmar thunder bluff under city and other places were they attack anything in there way or tries to fight back and they will keep attacking everybody in till they get killed it would happen like twice or once every week as one boss attacks stormwind while the others attack ironforge and thunder bluff and each week the bosses switch cities like on Monday if doom lord kazzack was attacking stromwind and high lord krull was attacking ironforge then on Wednesday doom lord kazzack attacks orgrimmar while high lord krull attacks stormwind. stuff like that. so cool if that were to happen.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 01:45:56 pm »

Highlord Kruul wasn't added until patch 2.0.3 so he's not ingame. I dont think there will be anything of this as it will affect players that dont want anything with this event. Low levels will be killed when trying to level up etc.
Rasmussen.emil@live.dk View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 03:38:29 pm »

Highlord Kruul wasn't added until patch 2.0.3 so he's not ingame. I dont think there will be anything of this as it will affect players that dont want anything with this event. Low levels will be killed when trying to level up etc.
Aint he here? I saw him earlier, when we had that rollback.

Thanks Firefly!
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2010, 02:42:26 pm »

Are you sure? I thought he was added in pre BC  Tongue
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2010, 02:56:48 pm »

pre BC  Tongue

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2010, 02:59:24 pm »

Hello everyone I would like to talk about world bosses like high lord krull doom lord kazzack and others and stuff like that. I was thinking about this and would it be so cool if the world bosses attacked like stormwind orgrimmar thunder bluff under city and other places were they attack anything in there way or tries to fight back and they will keep attacking everybody in till they get killed it would happen like twice or once every week as one boss attacks stormwind while the others attack ironforge and thunder bluff and each week the bosses switch cities like on Monday if doom lord kazzack was attacking stromwind and high lord krull was attacking ironforge then on Wednesday doom lord kazzack attacks orgrimmar while high lord krull attacks stormwind. stuff like that. so cool if that were to happen.

high lord kazzak is at BC too? :O

We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2010, 03:40:12 pm »

No, it's not.

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2010, 06:13:19 pm »

Wasnt it Kruul who attacked SW before naxxramas release? or was it just before TBC release?

justyn@polkadot.com View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2010, 07:44:42 pm »

just kite shit to SW like i do Tongue

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2010, 11:53:57 pm »

No, it's not.

yes he is

View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2010, 12:05:26 am »

i think your all going off point a bit .. just generally something along that line would be pretty sick, and it wouldnt distract peoples leveling for a long period of time anyway...

justyn@polkadot.com View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2010, 02:01:34 am »

i think your all going off point a bit .. just generally something along that line would be pretty sick, and it wouldnt distract peoples leveling for a long period of time anyway...

yes but it will distract them just like u said "and it wouldnt distract peoples leveling for a long period of time anyway..."

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2010, 08:44:19 pm »

i'm aware of what i said, what harm is it in using a small period of time for a cool event like this, and leveling isnt exactly hard to do with the ability to become 60 in 1/2 days of play ..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: