August 10, 2022, 01:17:18 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Best PvP Players VanillaGaming  (Read 36708 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 01:05:09 am »

Now this is just my opinion... so dont get too sweaty about it:

Warrior: Overlord aka Gumpat and Galaver i could say Smiley
Paladin: Kresarian (i hate to admit it but he is REAL good Smiley a true challenge)
Druid: Crowdyz (just as healer, NEVER feral, no offense but he isnt good as feral =\), Lomax (as feral)
Hunter: Luk (PvE) and Katulia was a good one (cant remember if this is his exact name)
Rogue: Zioz (im afraid thats all i can say, he is the only rogue with actually lots of GUTS ! not like Blixor and Deccal that atk ppl under 20% hp)
Warlock: Leylei (me)... i dont wanna be rude or somethin but i dont see any challenge in all the other locks =\
Shaman: Wisdom and Worden
Priest: Happyface (aka Rust, too bad he got banned ^^) and Healmachine
Mage: Syl, Tribè (which also left the server, i can say he was VERY good, maybe u guyz dont know him and will say "awww fuck him he sucks", BUT, i know him well, he was a real challenge)

Thats it then, remember this is just my point of view so once again i say: dont get too sweaty about it =P

cheers

View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 07:20:48 am »

Paladin : Warzone
Hunter:Maistuke
Warrior: Yaku
Shaman:
Druid: Katualli
Warlock: Mervin
Rogue: Warzone's rogue (and kine)
Mage: Vurtne

Dude, i believe ppl are referring to PvP players.

Paladin : Kressarian  
Hunter: Katatulia
Warrior: Overlord
Shaman: Wisdom or Ibrutal
Druid: Crowdyz
Warlock: Leylei
Rogue: Blixor has no balls. <---- it's a statement (u heared that Blixor ? buy balls seeds to grow some)
Mage: Youdienow move aside and make room for Syl. He uses more skills than just blink.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 07:25:54 am by Zioz » Logged
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2009, 10:27:59 am »

Oh let me put the real PVPers here as im the 1 of those who are PVPing most....

Paladin: No comment... its my class so i let others to decide.
Warrior: Theres no doubt Gümpat aka Overlord is the best warrior outta there but its fact that Galaver is almost good as him.
Shaman: Zaq ( you may not seen him much since he is new but no shamans can even get close to his skill rly)
Hunter: Maitsuke ( no comments pls)
Druid: I dont like to write 100 names since i cant decide who is the best from like 5 druids i know... all of them are good.
Rogue: Kinetix (bad that my lufly mate couldnt have the chance to get me Cheesy , but he was the best timer at stuns, so shhh....)
Warlock: Exx and Leylei are both good so stfu...(no comments pls), but in my point Exx is better...
Priest: Justsmile was the best 1 i saw around in this server...
Mage: Cleon and Syl (no comments pls)

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2009, 10:58:15 am »

Warrior: Theres no doubt Gümpat aka Overlord is the best warrior outta there but its fact that Galaver is almost good as him.
Shaman: Zaq ( you may not seen him much since he is new but no shamans can even get close to his skill rly)
Druid: I dont like to write 100 names since i cant decide who is the best from like 5 druids i know... all of them are good.
Rogue: Kinetix (bad that my lufly mate couldnt have the chance to get me Cheesy , but he was the best timer at stuns, so shhh....)
Warlock: Exx and Leylei are both good so stfu...(no comments pls), but in my point Exx is better...
Well written tbh, but to be honest, we all know Kyn's better than syl Wink<3 you syl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2010, 07:14:51 pm »

uhh,, the question is more like.. who is rank 14?
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2010, 07:35:11 pm »

Woot about the PvE ones then? O.o
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2010, 08:05:42 pm »

For those who dont know me i Quit a month and 2 weeks ago after geting married ran a guild called Brutal... first sham to hit 60 and first sham to hit hwl.
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2010, 08:16:55 pm »

Warrior overlord                                                                                                                          Hunter Glass <-- retired?                                                                                                                    Rogue Ruin -- Part time retired                                                                                                    Paladin Tysta Left server insane pally.                                                                                                  mage Manapause Retired?                                                                                                                  Priest Zez Shadow priest Retired?                                                                                                        Shaman Creed lol this lbrutal btw sayin this.
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2010, 09:00:33 pm »

hunter Comeandgo definitly Wink
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2010, 09:02:27 pm »

Brutal you werent fucking 1st shaman who hit 60 lol.. :p
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2010, 09:30:54 pm »

We all know the reasons u say exxo is better:
1. She is ur mate (and if i were u i would do the same, say she's betta than me)
2. She has better gear (o.O dunno why u judge by gear)
3. You hate me and we all know that ^^ but tbh, i fought exxo 1v1 and she barely downed 50% of my hp, christoffer is also not a challenge anymore, he didnt even take 30% of my hp down, so if theres anymore good locks out there that would like to challenge me i would accept that with pleasure, if not... STFU! Im not gonna say that im the best lock ever or somethin like that, but so far no lock seemed like a challenge... (at least not on VG). Smiley but i can say u make a big mistake if u say exxo is best lock ^^ call me whenever u want to 1v1 her, im not afraid Smiley

Dont even dare put kinetikz there, took him down with my fuckin blue geared rogue TWICE !!!!!!! what a shame :| he went to respec after that to make a counter spec to show me he can take me down rofl, as a epic rogue u counterspec a blue geared rogue to show him ur better ? what a shame man...
And as for mages... Syl is better than Kyn thats 4sho, but i would say Sebula was best Smiley even though he quit (i think)
Paladins: even if i hate to admit it (not as kresarian did with me) yes, kres, ur the best paladin i know so far Smiley at least on VG.
Warriors: Overlord is good, but i think ill be better when i reach hwl with my war Smiley
Priests: Justsmile was good idd.
Shamans: dont know any exeptionally good shamans, they all seem the same to me :O
Hunters: same as shamans.

Cheers
                Leylei
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 09:37:51 pm by Mafi0tu » Logged

"Exxo 3:16: I just whipped ur ass" ^_^
exxorzza@hotmail.de View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2010, 09:50:02 pm »

ur so funny u QQ in a forum cuz some said im better? then u nerdrage? omg rly grow up ......
ah well lets talk about pvp the only thing that u do is spamming immolate wow tbh thats skilled cheer can u be my teacher? ...

good that now all see how immature u are to post something like that  GG 

CV ♥†R.I.P†♥

damn this pic is old ^^
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2010, 09:54:19 pm »

1. She is ur mate (and if i were u i would do the same, say she's betta than me)
3. You hate me and we all know that ^^ but tbh, i fought exxo 1v1 and she barely downed 50% of my hp, christoffer is also not a challenge anymore, he didnt even take 30% of my hp down, so if theres anymore good locks out there that would like to challenge me i would accept that with pleasure, if not... STFU! Im not gonna say that im the best lock ever or somethin like that, but so far no lock seemed like a challenge... (at least not on VG). Smiley but i can say u make a big mistake if u say exxo is best lock ^^ call me whenever u want to 1v1 her, im not afraid Smiley

Dont even dare put kinetikz there, took him down with my fuckin blue geared rogue TWICE !!!!!!! what a shame :| he went to respec after that to make a counter spec to show me he can take me down rofl, as a epic rogue u counterspec a blue geared rogue to show him ur better ? what a shame man...
And as for mages... Syl is better than Kyn thats 4sho, but i would say Sebula was best Smiley even though he quit (i think)
Paladins: even if i hate to admit it (not as kresarian did with me) yes, kres, ur the best paladin i know so far Smiley at least on VG.
Warriors: Overlord is good, but i think ill be better when i reach hwl with my war Smiley
Shamans: dont know any exeptionally good shamans, they all seem the same to me :O

Cheers
                Leylei
Show up...
The reason i wrote Exxorssa is that i fought u both and Exx is way much harder than you for me... I never said somebody is BEST... nobody is best  -.-
And its a fact that i dunno much about you and i even if i hate you i wouldnt lie...
And you have a mistake i dont hate you... The thing is you are so annoying sometimes with your childish things thats all.
And pls its my opinion... that i said Exx doesnt makes her the best...
1 last thing... do not give shit to others because of a post of SOMEONE ELSE !!! Thats just stupid rly  -.-

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2010, 10:01:14 pm »

ur so funny u QQ in a forum cuz some said im better? then u nerdrage? omg rly grow up ......
ah well lets talk about pvp the only thing that u do is spamming immolate wow tbh thats skilled cheer can u be my teacher? ...

good that now all see how immature u are to post something like that  GG  
How touching ^^
Now all see how immature YOU are to think that im always "QQing" and "nerdraging", god wtf did u get that expression ? "QQ" lol... too much wow i guess ? tbh, EVERYONE who playz a stupid game is immature, at least in my eyes, if u were so "mature" u wouldnt play wow Smiley none of u would, if u were so "mature". Ahh well...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2010, 10:07:23 pm by Mafi0tu » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2010, 10:02:46 pm »

Cheers
                Leylei
Show up...
The reason i wrote Exxorssa is that i fought u both and Exx is way much harder than you for me... I never said somebody is BEST... nobody is best  -.-
And its a fact that i dunno much about you and i even if i hate you i wouldnt lie...
And you have a mistake i dont hate you... The thing is you are so annoying sometimes with your childish things thats all.
And pls its my opinion... that i said Exx doesnt makes her the best...
1 last thing... do not give shit to others because of a post of SOMEONE ELSE !!! Thats just stupid rly  -.-
Its all good =P its ur point of view, sure, sry for budging in, ur right Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: