June 20, 2021, 02:06:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148734 Posts in 18093 Topics- by 34099 Members - Latest Member: isackson99
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: We need  (Read 6237 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2011, 02:46:33 pm »

The problem is that u got exsactly enough gm's to cover timezones untill someone quit. After that its a 2 month wait for a proper eu gm. To put it in perspective before ridi came along there hasnt been a active eu r3 gm sinse srosh those guys. Thats a long long wait

Really ? What was I ? A wall ?

Milk u're allowed to be mad!
wazzzaP?nothing just chiling..killing....
View Profile Email
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2011, 03:23:16 pm »

Nooooo!
New Gamemaster title belongs to OMAG!
OMAG NEW GM!
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2011, 07:41:52 pm »

The problem is that u got exsactly enough gm's to cover timezones untill someone quit. After that its a 2 month wait for a proper eu gm. To put it in perspective before ridi came along there hasnt been a active eu r3 gm sinse srosh those guys. Thats a long long wait

if u look at the "those guys" was realy the point of that. There were several weeks u didnt have time to do rerolls was a couple of topics about slow reroll service when u were GM. Not ur fault since u were alone but it wasnt good service.
epic badassin' -->
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2011, 07:52:37 pm »

if u look at the "those guys" was realy the point of that. There were several weeks u didnt have time to do rerolls was a couple of topics about slow reroll service when u were GM. Not ur fault since u were alone but it wasnt good service.

wow. I must say that i don't agree with what you said Tepter.

I was playing when he got the gm spot, till he quitted teh first time. And he was the only one i remember answering my tickets and other issues. (lol i know k20a and Srosh also were gms at that point, + NS, but i must say that they weren't really active at that point.)

They all quitted, and Sinker was the only GM for a couple of months (I don't remember lolo) and were always active.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2011, 08:34:17 pm »

I was playing when he got the gm spot, till he quitted teh first time. And he was the only one i remember answering my tickets and other issues. (lol i know k20a and Srosh also were gms at that point, + NS, but i must say that they weren't really active at that point.)

They all quitted, and Sinker was the only GM for a couple of months (I don't remember lolo) and were always active.
My god can't you see trough the simple text and see that he isn't even criticizing Milkncookiez. It was just a example that he previously mentioned. I wouldn't say that Milkncookiez did a bad job, it was just more then any r3 EU gm could bare and it might have made him look bad. (Really no offence Milk hope you understand).

Each time a GM quits in your zone you get less and less GM help.

epic badassin' -->
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2011, 08:45:20 pm »

My god can't you see trough the simple text and see that he isn't even criticizing Milkncookiez. It was just a example that he previously mentioned. I wouldn't say that Milkncookiez did a bad job, it was just more then any r3 EU gm could bare and it might have made him look bad. (Really no offence Milk hope you understand).

Each time a GM quits in your zone you get less and less GM help.

I was just saying what i felt Milkn dum cewkis did to this server, that he was helpsome etc. I wasn't even trying to argue with Tepter, just saying my opinion.

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2011, 08:46:24 pm »

Heinous for GM , GMT:0 sup.

Apparently my sig was too big.
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2011, 05:48:08 pm »

Tbh I think Joru has waited long enough for rank 3.

Off-topic: Someone needs to continue Korosu's reroll if you see him online. I was on last night too late for him.
The thing that crashes is the diffrent time zones for us. (You are doing a great job Rid)
What I really wanted to get out of this topic was to say each time a GM quits theres a lack of them in the region for another 1-3 months and now it is that time in EU and I am the one saying it.

I also think that Joru should get the promotion now.... You earned it.

wazzzaP?nothing just chiling..killing....
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: November 16, 2011, 05:50:36 pm »

I realy vote new Gm be OMag xDD
hahaha
Never run away from the hunter..
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2011, 12:13:09 am »

hey can i be gm? application in signature

No way! Cheesy

Do not question me for I am cute!

epic badassin' -->
View Profile