October 21, 2018, 09:47:24 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144268 Posts in 17401 Topics- by 29977 Members - Latest Member: Segerhuvan
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: New expansion  (Read 15808 times)
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2011, 09:06:49 pm »

They have to make something new
as if

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2011, 12:26:10 am »

every single expansions there are people like OP here claiming doomsday and end of WoW.
People will still play, things will change, people will adapt to changes.

wazzzaP?nothing just chiling..killing....
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 12:33:22 pm »

yeah but one thing which willl be very cool is new class monk
i think that will be something like priest-rogue-warr
Virtuoso the "BEGGAR HATER"
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2011, 12:36:02 pm »

Don't jump to conclusions .. We have no idea what will a monk do.

Friends are like potatios ..
If you eat them, they'll die.

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2011, 12:53:23 pm »

Pray->25,000 damage
Shave head-> 60,000 damage
Break brick over head-> 100,000 damage

Apparently my sig was too big.
Ktwentya is the best. :D
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2011, 02:55:28 pm »

Pray->25,000 damage
Shave head-> 60,000 damage
Break brick over head-> 100,000 damage

Isnt it supposed to be -100,000 damage for 'Break brick over head'?  Cheesy
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 02:57:44 pm by Arcobaleno » Logged

The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2011, 02:56:27 pm »

yes we do, since we watched the livestream. And when I say "we" I mean me and my imaginary friend here. That guy is on my side all the time!

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2011, 03:28:22 pm »

Abilities: 1.Panda Jump:20,000 physical dmg + A knockwave.
               2.Fat Kick:Casting time 1 min.100.000 dmg+The Monk cant stand up for the next 5 mins.
              3.Sleep:Panda's Like to sleep so they will sleep making u immune for next 3 days untill the effect is cancelled.
              4.Holy Fur:Grants you 100000 armour (Race Special:Panda)

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
View Profile Email
« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2011, 09:39:59 pm »

ROFL
Abilities: 1.Panda Jump:20,000 physical dmg + A knockwave.
               2.Fat Kick:Casting time 1 min.100.000 dmg+The Monk cant stand up for the next 5 mins.
              3.Sleep:Panda's Like to sleep so they will sleep making u immune for next 3 days untill the effect is cancelled.
              4.Holy Fur:Grants you 100000 armour (Race Special:Panda)

ROFL
Virtuoso the "BEGGAR HATER"
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2011, 10:07:51 pm »

Good .. I guess I was wrong .. And I still do have a question .. How happy are you now Adjekic261 for proving me wrong? .. Oh .. I think you're very happy .. This might have been your main goal in your life ..
Yeeeey .. You got some attention ..

Edit:
P.S. And I still think this topic is the biggest bullshit I have ever read .. Not because it's not interesting .. Only because IT'S ON A CLASSIC WOW FORUM! -.-
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 10:26:18 pm by Virtuoso » Logged

Friends are like potatios ..
If you eat them, they'll die.

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2011, 10:48:58 pm »

Good .. I guess I was wrong .. And I still do have a question .. How happy are you now Adjekic261 for proving me wrong? .. Oh .. I think you're very happy .. This might have been your main goal in your life ..

Edit:
P.S. And I still think this topic is the biggest bullshit I have ever read .. Not because it's not interesting .. Only because IT'S ON A CLASSIC WOW FORUM! -.-

I completely agree with the P.S. part, this is in the wrong section of the forum anyway.
View Profile Email
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2011, 10:06:35 am »

Edit:
lol m8 i dont think noth of u and im arent happy becuose i dont have worth why so dont bor me whit ur shits about me -.-
View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2011, 12:21:01 pm »

Arguing over bad expansions?

Ok let's check out some things:
1. Nearly all of the players who played 'hardcore' (pre 2.x) WoW have quit.
2. Most of the players who played 'raiding is for organized guilds' (pre 3.x) WoW are now out.
3. As of this, the current player base is heavily diluted, and wants eZ content, more story, more epics, bigger numbers, less organized play. -> A game that anyone can enjoy, regardless of skill and commitment.
4. Half of the WoW players are from China. Pandas live in China.
5. Blizzard is a capitalist company. They're there to make money by feeding the people's (putative) needs by providing the game content they want. What they want is not that we (vanilla or BC) gamers want.

So Blizzard will focus on the 'majority' of gamers. And those aren't the ones who play here.

My personal opinion: As most of you know, I hated all the expansions (ok BC was fine), but despite the many 'bad-things-added', I could always find some kind of improvment in them (quest system, guild bank, 10-25man raiding in BC; achivements and barber shop in Wotlk; return to Kalimidor, Twilight's hammer, removal of wepskills in Cataclysm). This isn't the fact now, i think the game itself does not improve, only the content, which is selling out more than ever. And stealing the DoTA gamepaly into a battleground and copying pokemon for pet battles will be just disgusting.
View Profile Email
« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2011, 12:28:30 pm »

Arguing over bad expansions?

Ok let's check out some things:
1. Nearly all of the players who played 'hardcore' (pre 2.x) WoW have quit.
2. Most of the players who played 'raiding is for organized guilds' (pre 3.x) WoW are now out.
3. As of this, the current player base is heavily diluted, and wants eZ content, more story, more epics, bigger numbers, less organized play. -> A game that anyone can enjoy, regardless of skill and commitment.
4. Half of the WoW players are from China. Pandas live in China.
5. Blizzard is a capitalist company. They're there to make money by feeding the people's (putative) needs by providing the game content they want. What they want is not that we (vanilla or BC) gamers want.

So Blizzard will focus on the 'majority' of gamers. And those aren't the ones who play here.

My personal opinion: As most of you know, I hated all the expansions (ok BC was fine), but despite the many 'bad-things-added', I could always find some kind of improvment in them (quest system, guild bank, 10-25man raiding in BC; achivements and barber shop in Wotlk; return to Kalimidor, Twilight's hammer, removal of wepskills in Cataclysm). This isn't the fact now, i think the game itself does not improve, only the content, which is selling out more than ever. And stealing the DoTA gamepaly into a battleground and copying pokemon for pet battles will be just disgusting.
rofl
View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2011, 02:16:02 am »

Every expansion there are people declaring doomsday, I for one can't wait for the expansion Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: