April 17, 2021, 01:36:06 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148663 Posts in 18082 Topics- by 34029 Members - Latest Member: Eqrdft
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: New expansion  (Read 29542 times)
wazzzaP?nothing just chiling..killing....
View Profile Email
« on: October 22, 2011, 07:25:56 pm »

Hello guys !!
I think you heard about new wow expansion-World Of Warcraft:Mists Of Pandaria
Yeah new race panda,new class monk and new continent pandaria
THAT IS SHIT!
OMFG what about old classic days whit classic wow when we get to rank 14
what about burning crusade when we kill illidan and explore new races?
what about wotlk where we trying to complete all archiviments?
what about cataclysm where we wait for deathwings raid!?
wow classic:i think thats best wow,burning crusade:pretty cool wotlk:nice cataclysm:not so bad mists of pandaria:GAME RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omfg when i saw panda in bg omg!Blizzard noobs!Batter die!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2011, 07:31:17 pm »

hmmmm the new game will be bad talent point after specific lvl specc ability after specific lvl i think we are going to Play Dragon Age:Origins

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
Bane
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 08:08:03 pm »

hmmmm the new game will be bad talent point after specific lvl specc ability after specific lvl i think we are going to Play Dragon Age:Origins

DA: O is fucking awesome tho!

Thanks Firefly!
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2011, 08:23:21 pm »

This is the reason why I dont play retail.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2011, 08:28:44 pm »

Cata was bad and now.. Umm... Pandas who doesn't fight any of the sides? If you are passive, stay that way...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2011, 08:44:42 pm »

DA: O is fucking awesome tho!

your right i like the dlc which i downloaded especially the retrun to ostagar but Da:O A was bad and DA 2 was good

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 03:17:26 pm »

lol first comment some1 sayed u are big retard ryna!!thanks!
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 07:01:37 pm »

lol first comment some1 sayed u are big retard ryna!!thanks!
lolwhat? You are a retard. Learn some english grammar please, I can only imagine what you are trying to say.
And well, WoW changes. To be honest, only very few of the people who played WoW when there were no expansions would still be playing. Yes, the WoW content nowadays is probably easier than it was back in the days. Yes, most classes can be played in more than one role nowadays (Paladins can tank, heal and deal damage!), but to be honest, it is fine like that. It is a game that is supposed to be fun, and it is fun. Not like wiping on the same boss for hours, that is just frustrating.
On the new expansion... Well, you are right here. The content seems to be a bit... ridiculous. I mean cmon, pandaren? They were always a 'part' of the Warcraft universe, but the way they were shown in the trailer I almost bursted out in a laughter. Whatever, we will see how it will be in the end.
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2011, 07:17:44 pm »

They have to make something new, and they're trying their best.. Stop giving shit to Blizzard without even thinking once or twice about the subject.
They cannot just stick to the same shit for ages, you know.
I will give you the most simple example about this.. people are raging their asses, because they're stuck in the same content even in VG, which has 200 people online. lol
And yeah, most of you kido's who have no idea about Warcraft are going "WTF pandas", but you gotta know that this race EXISTED in Warcraft even before you heard of the game.

You always want something new, and you are mad, they make something new, you're mad again.
How about sticking your fingers on your asses and see if it's better than seeing a panda in WoW?
If you don't like the game, just don't play it, as I do. End of the story.

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2011, 07:26:21 pm »

They gotta add new content so they dont loose the biggest game community in the world and to stay the MMORPG leader. Its easier now so everyone can explore all the content, not just 'top' players. Whole world around you is changing, stop whining about new wow expansion and get a life. You wont get laid with 'HEY BABY I KILLED DEATHWING AND GUESS WHAT IM GONNA HAV A PANDA NAO'

Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2011, 07:35:42 pm »

ITT: people who dont even fucking play retail.

Stop bitching srsly...

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2011, 08:03:40 pm »

They have to make something new, and they're trying their best.. Stop giving shit to Blizzard without even thinking once or twice about the subject.
They cannot just stick to the same shit for ages, you know.
I will give you the most simple example about this.. people are raging their asses, because they're stuck in the same content even in VG, which has 200 people online. lol
And yeah, most of you kido's who have no idea about Warcraft are going "WTF pandas", but you gotta know that this race EXISTED in Warcraft even before you heard of the game.

You always want something new, and you are mad, they make something new, you're mad again.
How about sticking your fingers on your asses and see if it's better than seeing a panda in WoW?
If you don't like the game, just don't play it, as I do. End of the story.
Kres is right, even tho the only Panda that ever showed himself before this expansion was (i say again) the Brewmaster in WC3 frozen throne in search of some herbs to make some kind of special brew (oh yeah i remember that shit ) panda beer. FUCK YEAH , from the campaign

Wut u say?
View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2011, 11:34:29 am »

im realy interrested in new starting zones,quests and character creation menu.I think il mreturn to retail but i think im baned becuose i dont comed online 2 years.

and yeah kresarian i played warcraft 1,2,3 and i know that pandas were on this world long ago.but look i leaved retail when 4 mounths after cata comed and game pretty cool sucks.....
and how will u feel when u meet panda in bg?bro thats sick i waited for emrlad dream where will we finnaly defeat sergeras in emerlad world
but this......
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 08:39:03 pm by Ridiculus » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2011, 08:55:05 pm »

PREPARE FOR THE INVASION OF THE PANDA WARRIORS xD

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2011, 09:00:15 pm »

KUNG FU PANDAS!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: