September 26, 2020, 08:14:10 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148243 Posts in 18020 Topics- by 33727 Members - Latest Member: Stevenstino
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BBC2)  (Read 1727 times)
View Profile WWW
« on: October 23, 2011, 09:49:04 am »

Yeah,

So any of you play this on XBox 360? I also have it on steam but for some reason I can never find any servers with a descent ping rate so I haven't played much on PC. I love to play on 360 though I haven't been able to much the past week or so due to EA getting ready for BF3 coming out & in their doing so they have screwed up the BBC2 servers which love to kick you out of a game or give you some random bs error in the middle of the game. My roommate & I were planning on getting BF3 but the demo sucked at life so I said fuck that! Now I am seeing videos online with much better graphics & wondering if maybe they just toned the graphics down for the demo to save space & memory usage. In any case if anyone you play BBC2 on live feel free to send a friends request to "TonyFordzDotCom" which is my Live ID. Also be happy to hook up on steam but I need to wait till I get my 16GB memory cause the 4GBs I am running right now has issues & I am pretty sure it will piss out soon if I don't do something about it. When I can get a new motherboard, 16GB DDR3, and DVD drive for my 2nd tower I will set it up as a game server most likely something like BF3 if I end up buying it.

Cool
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: