July 09, 2020, 08:41:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147947 Posts in 17991 Topics- by 33524 Members - Latest Member: Roachxsix
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Been playin Terraria.  (Read 3475 times)
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« on: September 05, 2011, 08:25:56 pm »

Haven't had this much fun on a 2D side scroller for years.  Great game.  Here is a screenshot of our base on the server I have been hosting for several days.  I do not shut it down, it keeps running 24/7.  This is just a shot of where we can craft most anything down in the workshop I built, and several members "Houses" where they store their stuff.  We are almost geared up enough to take on the corruption.  Tongue

I stay in the gold room when I'm not playing to stay safe.  Sometimes theres a blood moon when I'm away, and the zombies can open doors when its a blood moon.  So I have a saferoom to go AFK in.  If I log off, the server goes down.  Unless you guys know a way to run the server without being loggin in.  It used to be that way, but they changed so much and added a TON of stuff.  Just wanted to share.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 09:52:47 pm »

Kinda looks like one of the Castlevania series based on graphics

Wut u say?
You have to learn to follow before you can lead.
x.jipo.x@live.com View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 10:13:53 pm »

Kinda looks like one of the Castlevania series based on graphics

True :O Tongue

Feel the shadow sorrow enter your skin , you will scream but no one will hear you.Muahahahah Wink
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 10:58:56 pm »

Here is the trailer if your interested. 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7uOhFTrrq0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7uOhFTrrq0</a>

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2011, 06:03:21 am »

Yup, I still prefer Minecraft far more..

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2011, 06:41:36 am »

I prefer to be addicted by  WoW , no ty

Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2011, 08:26:32 am »

The Adventure update coming out to minecraft may make the game more like Terraria.  Terraria is more adventure oriented.

What happened was Minecraft comes out.  Terraria comes out saying they were inspired by Minecraft.  Now Minecraft's adventure update is inspired by Terraria.   Both are great games and both are really cheap.  Another great addition is the fact that Terraria is EASY to host.  Thats a big plus.  Tongue

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: