July 05, 2020, 05:54:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147912 Posts in 17989 Topics- by 33517 Members - Latest Member: ajlano
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guild Wars 2  (Read 12024 times)
Burning in Hell
View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2011, 10:19:00 am »

Trolls just got to love them.  I play both, love both, like GW just a pinch more.  If you can't say why you hate something then you are just trolling.  Stick that in your "QTF"! Cheesy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2011, 12:00:48 pm »

sorry about that the doctor says it is my hormones. lol

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2011, 12:33:16 pm »

You sure its hormones? Cheesy. Ah wel let them troll black hehe ill see you in gw 2 when the release comes if im not in a nursery by then >.>. Although more time 2 play in that case ;-)

Friar- undead priest.
Boltthrower- undead mage
Blank- orc rogue
Covenant- orc warrior
Devastator- orc hunter
Stormbane- human warrior
You have to learn to follow before you can lead.
x.jipo.x@live.com View Profile Email
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2011, 01:05:44 pm »

sorry about that the doctor says it is my hormones. lol

I shiit my pants when i saw that.

Feel the shadow sorrow enter your skin , you will scream but no one will hear you.Muahahahah Wink
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2011, 01:16:28 am »

I shiit my pants when i saw that.

Cheesy Bwahahaha!  

just so every body knows i can't get my mouth open that big.  Wink

i will pay to have the pants cleaned.

oops! almost forgot. i was playing gw today and noticed how some quest givers actually go with you on the quest.  that would be so cool in wow. just something very different.  also i wanted to address that anyone playing gw or interested in trying it out they do offer 10 free hours of play.  in the first few hours i thought nothing new here until i came to the quest that actually started the game.  when the war begins it turned super awesome!  so anyone that just played an hour or two in the noob area is missing the BIGGER picture.  i don't want to spoil it for those who really want to play it.  so i will shut up now.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2011, 01:25:01 am by EPIC noob » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: September 05, 2011, 07:48:31 am »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about this game.  I don't own an account and the boys tried to get me to buy my own (I am a cheap bastard) but I did play briefly on one of theirs and frankly I see little difference.  I not here to debate which is better.

However I would like to point out 2 things I noticed;

@Profan2 ->"Save the money for D3..." 
What the heck is D3?  It would help other people know what you are saying to spell it out.

@Kinetix: You sir would not be my choice for a game reviewer.  Right now the Blackwitch has the best detailed review (although her review shows bias). It makes for a better debate to site your complaints about the game.  As it stands, you just called the game shit twice, and sound too much like a troll.
You don't know what d3 is and you're taking jabs at me for telling you Guild Wars is in fact shit and d3 will blow it out of the water. Morons ftw. D3 > ShitWars(Runescape[+WoWaspects]=/=Guild Wars. It's shit mate.

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 05, 2011, 03:19:02 pm »

Your talking shit about guild wars but did you even take a look at guild wars 2 since that is where this topic is about not if you like it or dislike it. But i agree d3 looks epic. But so does gw2 so give it a go ;-)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:34:47 pm by storm1986 » Logged

Friar- undead priest.
Boltthrower- undead mage
Blank- orc rogue
Covenant- orc warrior
Devastator- orc hunter
Stormbane- human warrior
Always watching...
View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2011, 02:30:10 pm »

Everyone is entitled to their opinion about this game.  I don't own an account and the boys tried to get me to buy my own (I am a cheap bastard) but I did play briefly on one of theirs and frankly I see little difference.  I not here to debate which is better.

However I would like to point out 2 things I noticed;

@Profan2 ->"Save the money for D3..." 
What the heck is D3?  It would help other people know what you are saying to spell it out.

@Kinetix: You sir would not be my choice for a game reviewer.  Right now the Blackwitch has the best detailed review (although her review shows bias). It makes for a better debate to site your complaints about the game.  As it stands, you just called the game shit twice, and sound too much like a troll.
You don't know what d3 is and you're taking jabs at me for telling you Guild Wars is in fact shit and d3 will blow it out of the water. Morons ftw. D3 > ShitWars(Runescape[+WoWaspects]=/=Guild Wars. It's shit mate.

My point MATE! You are still Trolling.  You haven't said why you dislike it or made any comment on how many hours you spent playing it or if you played it at all. 

Storm1986 is correct in the fact that this thread is about GW2 and you can't really say it about the sequel since it hasn't been released yet.  So you are bashing the current version. Why is my question?  Have you even downloaded the 10 hour trial?

As for me not grasping what "D3" meant, it could have meant anything starting with the letter D like dickweed.  Unless you want to give us your complete incites on why you feel this game is lacking then just IMHO you can STFU and that is FYI. 

Thank You! 
View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2011, 02:02:06 pm »

Yeah saw some cool footage bout that brawk!

Friar- undead priest.
Boltthrower- undead mage
Blank- orc rogue
Covenant- orc warrior
Devastator- orc hunter
Stormbane- human warrior
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: