December 07, 2021, 05:12:05 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148896 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34256 Members - Latest Member: CharlineDa
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fire Mage vs Frost Mage  (Read 28133 times)
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2012, 08:44:18 am »

idk how pom pyro means you are pro but..

l2 Iceblock it, noob.

where is your vid with iceblocking every instant cast. no fakes plx Smiley

First of all, it was said to state down that there's a way to beat PoM/Pyro mages easily in mage v mage duels. Secondly, I don't play this game, just to block things, but I surely do it when it's necessary. About to make vid about it, you'll see tons of coil blocks in Frozzen 4, wait for it.

@ Aster - He was bad anyways. You cannot oppose this, because if he really said that, it proves that he was bad, for real.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 08:46:10 am by Anonymous » Logged

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Aster!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2012, 09:42:34 am »

ye he was bad but his huge crits would make people think he was good i mean he would 2 shot me back in the days anyway tpk would own him easy is what i was trying to say
Edit:also Fasonas was a cool person one of the nicest on vg sucks he gone now revann surely gave his toon a bad rep
« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:31:51 am by Aster » Logged
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2012, 11:35:52 am »

Edit:also Fasonas was a cool person one of the nicest on vg sucks he gone now revann surely gave his toon a bad rep

I approve this. Fasonas was cool.
I also approve that mages don't require skill. Nor does any other class. Or video gaming in general.
discuss

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
It's not mana, it's Blue Rage.
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 06, 2012, 05:37:50 am »

I approve this. Fasonas was cool.
I also approve that mages don't require skill. Nor does any other class. Or video gaming in general.
discuss

Indeed Joru, most indeededly. u iz smart
Pro.
View Profile Email
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2012, 08:01:56 am »

I agree also. No skill takes class to play.
However, to play effectively it takes understanding, which a lot of people lack. In addition to patience and reasoning..

You should love me.
Anger is a gift
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2012, 08:06:10 am »

I think you mean no class takes skill to play? Lol

Pro.
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2012, 03:05:51 am »

I think you mean no class takes skill to play? Lol
ROFL Thats win!

You should love me.
View Profile Email
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2012, 11:41:41 pm »

Hello everyone its been a really long time!I came here to remember all the good times i had in this server,but i saw many post refering to my mage fasonas,that doesnt do me much justice.
Firstly my spec was 17/34 fire spec with combustion and improved cs,i never used pom,which i concider an unfair and overpowered ability.Clearly a pve spec but i tryed to make it work on pvp nonetheless.
I never said that i was skilled or pro,i didnt even use addons back then,i just loved pvping and did it all the time,even after i got rank 14 i kept on doing wsg after wsg.Fasonas was my first mage and i had little experience at pvp and pve mostly from watching a friend playing a t2 mage at retail.I got most of my experience as a mage here on VG and i think i was decent even without addons,i still believe a fire mage can play at a high lvl even without them.I have to admit that i got owned by some players like frozen and some shadow priests and warlocks but anyone who played fire mage would know the difficulty vs those classes.
For the fire vs frost debate i have to say that it is unbalanced.Frost spec has an arsenal of cooldowns,ice block frost shield,cold snap that can make the difference,when fire(17/34) has just combustion to showcase..it all comes down to that a frost mage can defend against improved cs with ib,twice!On the other hand,a fire can't escape a frost nova if he is silenced(improved cs)..Only engineering (grenades+reflector),or if u get lucky and interupt with the wand(IF frost shield is down which is rare) and blink behind the opponent at the very last moment,can save you!I m open to further discussion and i d like to hear your opinion.
My apologies for the looong post and my bad grammar!
My best regards to all my friends and everyone else!take care and have fun in this awesome server!!
Ktwentya is the best. :D
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2012, 12:22:22 am »

Hello everyone its been a really long time!I came here to remember all the good times i had in this server,but i saw many post refering to my mage fasonas,that doesnt do me much justice.
Firstly my spec was 17/34 fire spec with combustion and improved cs,i never used pom,which i concider an unfair and overpowered ability.Clearly a pve spec but i tryed to make it work on pvp nonetheless.
I never said that i was skilled or pro,i didnt even use addons back then,i just loved pvping and did it all the time,even after i got rank 14 i kept on doing wsg after wsg.Fasonas was my first mage and i had little experience at pvp and pve mostly from watching a friend playing a t2 mage at retail.I got most of my experience as a mage here on VG and i think i was decent even without addons,i still believe a fire mage can play at a high lvl even without them.I have to admit that i got owned by some players like frozen and some shadow priests and warlocks but anyone who played fire mage would know the difficulty vs those classes.
For the fire vs frost debate i have to say that it is unbalanced.Frost spec has an arsenal of cooldowns,ice block frost shield,cold snap that can make the difference,when fire(17/34) has just combustion to showcase..it all comes down to that a frost mage can defend against improved cs with ib,twice!On the other hand,a fire can't escape a frost nova if he is silenced(improved cs)..Only engineering (grenades+reflector),or if u get lucky and interupt with the wand(IF frost shield is down which is rare) and blink behind the opponent at the very last moment,can save you!I m open to further discussion and i d like to hear your opinion.
My best regards to all my friends and everyone else!take care and have fun in this awesome server!!

Argh, this gave me a headache.  Cry

If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2012, 02:30:23 am »

/wave fasonas!

Ktwentya/Dalar
Medstudent007
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 01:42:56 pm »

I'm a fan of frost too, because of the survivability.. Burst damage is awesome, but we mages are sooo squishy. Frost ftw! Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: