June 04, 2020, 10:23:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147819 Posts in 17973 Topics- by 33471 Members - Latest Member: watsdaniele
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Shaman Nerf  (Read 16522 times)
View Profile Email
« on: August 06, 2011, 12:24:31 am »

I have noticed weeks ago enhancement is nerfed a lot. Can anyone give me precise informations why how when n stuff liek that Cheesy thnx

[/URL]
My nelf <3 =p
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2011, 02:34:52 am »

They are able to one shot warrior,so they are crap,depends no skill for that,even backpedalling work properly. Tongue

I am an angel from heaven =)
Lastjustice
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2011, 02:40:41 am »

Considering that there were no spell changes, except for Mind Control. You are doing it wrong then.
lean
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2011, 02:43:07 am »

how are they nerfed??

and I don't believe a warrior as geared and as skilled as the shaman can get 1 shot. BTW L2 Disarm

if enhancement shamans are really nerfed then I think that's really bad, its important to have it the way blizzard in classic retail.

Even mages right now are I guess the most overpowered due to their absorb making them immune to interruptions even interruptions from stun.

but staying blizzlike is important for sure if both warrior and shaman are as skilled then there shouldn't be 1 shot.

you can say that to a shaman but they can say the same but even double the effect for a pyro mage, warlock or a warrior that has the same gear. L2 disarm BTW Cheesy but pretty much any class can kill you quickly enough if you don't know how to avoid or counter what they can do to you

anyway all I can say is that there shouldn't be nerfs going on , always have 100% blizzlike.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 02:45:50 am by lean » Logged
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2011, 02:50:00 am »

I don't like your attitude of thinking you should be able to one shot everything. And your QQing makes me happy.

Fix WSG flag bug
My nelf <3 =p
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2011, 02:52:53 am »

how are they nerfed??

and I don't believe a warrior as geared and as skilled as the shaman can get 1 shot. BTW L2 Disarm

if enhancement shamans are really nerfed then I think that's really bad, its important to have it the way blizzard in classic retail.

Even mages right now are I guess the most overpowered due to their absorb making them immune to interruptions even interruptions from stun.

but staying blizzlike is important for sure if both warrior and shaman are as skilled then there shouldn't be 1 shot.

you can say that to a shaman but they can say the same but even double the effect for a pyro mage, warlock or a warrior that has the same gear. L2 disarm BTW Cheesy but pretty much any class can kill you quickly enough if you don't know how to avoid or counter what they can do to you

anyway all I can say is that there shouldn't be nerfs going on , always have 100% blizzlike.

We are talking about not geared good warriors,disarming don't help too much,even charges are sometimes useless,if he crit good he can oneshot warrior.
Is the point taken?

It's not mana, it's Blue Rage.
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2011, 03:58:46 am »

rng /thread.
lean
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2011, 04:30:16 am »

I don't like your attitude of thinking you should be able to one shot everything. And your QQing makes me happy.
right. disarming doesn't help much , shows you his suicidal nature once again.

To be honest I'm not a person who likes people who favour the same kind of people or the people who sort of become critical on people they just dont know or they just dont care , only a few people have the ability to listen or to understand but that's not a true modern day leadership is all about.

If you have that only way of approaching things like so , then you should plan on being good models on the forum and for the server.

There's no attitude in this but I just like blizzlike Smiley so they can 1 shot plate wearers? that's quite bizar.

so were talking about undergeared warrior's that gets 1 shot?? who would have thought.

Anybody can kill anybody quickly enough or with double crit its even in an instant , when your geared enough vs someone who isn't geared enough.

someone asked me what's the difference between NASCAR really and a formula one car

Nothing really disrespecting but have you ever driven a pickup truck and a Ferrari?

Simple physics

and that's a serious message.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 05:08:33 am by lean » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2011, 09:52:38 am »

My point was that not more than 3 attacks proc now.. i used to do lik 7 normal+ few effects of trinkets n so on Tongue i got video of it  not delted jet. I think they made changes in scriptures or something thats all i jsut wonder what did they change if they did. i think things are not the way they used to be. N jeah i Q.Q Tongue
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 10:18:01 am by martincro3 » Logged

[/URL]
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2011, 10:34:17 am »

enhanc shamans are a shame. Enhanc spec is played for lols. Like reck paladins. Talking about skills while being enhanc is just..go kill yourself.

play a real spec. Ele.

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2011, 10:43:26 am »

enhanc shamans are a shame. Enhanc spec is played for lols. Like reck paladins. Talking about skills while being enhanc is just..go kill yourself.

play a real spec. Ele.

3k shocks.. skillz.. gosh. /facepalm

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
My nelf <3 =p
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2011, 10:47:10 am »

Turn with keys and backpedalling>..me kill mage oneshot ,me pro. LOL

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2011, 10:57:27 am »

there's 5 zeroskill specs in game. Enhancement shaman, ret pala, Spriest, Pom pyro mage, BM hunter
Sroshokov - Copyrighted.
Shaman4life
View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2011, 10:58:19 am »

there's 5 zeroskill specs in game. Enhancement shaman, ret pala, Spriest, Pom pyro mage, BM hunter
lock dot ?

Chars:
Sroshokov : Shaman High Warlord
Headndscope : Hunter r11
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2011, 11:03:39 am »

you can kill a lock so fast he doesnt get all dots off, and even if he does, you can kill lock before dots kill you, so you can sit and eat
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: