December 15, 2018, 07:06:47 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144696 Posts in 17465 Topics- by 30228 Members - Latest Member: chivikoko
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Mists of Pandaria! New WoW expansion  (Read 20476 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2012, 02:36:28 pm »

I am personally looking forward to this expansion tons. Really beautiful environment and I can't tell you the joy that I feel now when I know that they will bring pandas' into World of Warcraft.

I will definately play this game when it gets released.
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2012, 03:23:52 pm »

Blizzard is destroying the game more and more Sad

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2012, 07:14:00 pm »

Can't wait for a good private server Cheesy
yarr i'm a mighty pirate !

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 31, 2012, 07:18:08 pm »

Destroy the game? NOPE. It haven't been so good since TBC.

Brooke PM me with your real ID and I'll add you.

P.S, Panda is 10 times better than Cataclysm ever was.
View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2012, 04:02:47 am »

what xpacs have you played? its very easy to be QQ blizz QQ it you dont try it. believe me, blizzard is bringing in millions with this game, so it cant be god awful
View Profile Email
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2012, 07:14:48 am »

what xpacs have you played? its very easy to be QQ blizz QQ it you dont try it. believe me, blizzard is bringing in millions with this game, so it cant be god awful
he is the kind of person that follows the rest and keeps thinking that pre bc was the best wow ever made even tho he hasnt fully tried the other xpacs also he cant accept the change that blizz is making to the game i should i was once like him i treid wotlk i really enjoyed im playing cata and im liking it aswel even tho back in the days i would talk so much shit about them

"I thought Aster was only a legend"
Love the Gnomes
View Profile Email
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2012, 09:21:51 am »

I played from Feb 2005 all the way up till 3 months after Cata came.  I just cannot swallow the bullshit Acivition shovels into this game now.  Blizzard used to have things they would never do, do to morals and now they do them all for cash. 

They play into the worst pop culture garbage, probably do to the fact the head Dev for retail WoW is a homo.  Not joking here.  He really is gay and I think that reflects into the game.

Instead of having a community, all you do is Q up for an instance from town.  Teleport into the instance.  DO the instance from start to finish most of the time without a word.  Then port back to town without the need to travel. 

No traveling the world, means no world PvP.  When they do travel the world its in the air.  This all adds up to no ganking.

Furthermore, the cross server Q system killed the community.  Now players have no reason not to be complete dicks in a group and now even raids. 

Raids.  Yah.  Now players can pug them.  Raids should NEVER be pugable.  Raids are content thats ment to be challenging.  Needing a tight nit group that knows not only the encounters but each other.

Sorry, but over the years I have just "TRIED" this game to my personal limits.  I will never return to retail WoW now.  I don't care what changes are made.  They have insulted my intelligence, integrity, and used up all my patients.   

/rant over

If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2012, 09:25:50 am »

I played from Feb 2005 all the way up till 3 months after Cata came.  I just cannot swallow the bullshit Acivition shovels into this game now.  Blizzard used to have things they would never do, do to morals and now they do them all for cash. 

They play into the worst pop culture garbage, probably do to the fact the head Dev for retail WoW is a homo.  Not joking here.  He really is gay and I think that reflects into the game.

Instead of having a community, all you do is Q up for an instance from town.  Teleport into the instance.  DO the instance from start to finish most of the time without a word.  Then port back to town without the need to travel. 

No traveling the world, means no world PvP.  When they do travel the world its in the air.  This all adds up to no ganking.

Furthermore, the cross server Q system killed the community.  Now players have no reason not to be complete dicks in a group and now even raids. 

Raids.  Yah.  Now players can pug them.  Raids should NEVER be pugable.  Raids are content thats ment to be challenging.  Needing a tight nit group that knows not only the encounters but each other.

Sorry, but over the years I have just "TRIED" this game to my personal limits.  I will never return to retail WoW now.  I don't care what changes are made.  They have insulted my intelligence, integrity, and used up all my patients.   

/rant over

Very well said. How can there be a World of Warcraft with no *World* PvP?

Ktwentya/Dalar
View Profile Email
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2013, 06:03:31 pm »

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/outland/Stormseer/simple

Still going stronk <3
View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2013, 07:24:26 pm »

/rant over

PuG raids are easier than normal raids. Stand for the reason.

Felicitas
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2013, 08:01:53 pm »

You don't have to do the things that blizzard wants you to do =O
I have alot of fun in MoP, pretty much playing it the same way as I played classic. Raid with my guild, PvP in battlegrounds or look for people doing their daylies/farming for some world pvp (yurp people actually do run around and don't just sit in SW).
The instance porting is kinda stupid but it doesn't make the world empty.
It's not like you are forced to do the stupid things that are in the game, if you want then you can ignore them and continue playing almost the same way you played classic.
We also had an epic fight against a horde guild from our server in Gurubashi.
If you'd just compare vanilla wow with mop today and list all pros and contras (amount of content, playability, class balance, graphics etc.) it's very likely that MoP will show the better result.

What makes vanilla wow such a great game in our eyes is not the actual game but the memories which you try to live through again even tho you know it will never be the same as back then simply because it's not new anymore.

To sum my post up: MoP and vanilla are 2 different games that play in the same fantasy universe, one likes vanilla, the other likes mop. The clever man plays both to achieve a maximized amount of wasted time that he could have used healing Aids. And also guild wars 2!

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Rasmussen.emil@live.dk View Profile Email
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2013, 08:24:34 pm »

Oh god, what have I started?!

Thanks Firefly!
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2013, 09:27:07 pm »

I think those things are called forum threads.

View Profile Email
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2013, 10:12:41 pm »

You don't have to do the things that blizzard wants you to do =O
I have alot of fun in MoP, pretty much playing it the same way as I played classic. Raid with my guild, PvP in battlegrounds or look for people doing their daylies/farming for some world pvp (yurp people actually do run around and don't just sit in SW).
The instance porting is kinda stupid but it doesn't make the world empty.
It's not like you are forced to do the stupid things that are in the game, if you want then you can ignore them and continue playing almost the same way you played classic.
We also had an epic fight against a horde guild from our server in Gurubashi.
If you'd just compare vanilla wow with mop today and list all pros and contras (amount of content, playability, class balance, graphics etc.) it's very likely that MoP will show the better result.

What makes vanilla wow such a great game in our eyes is not the actual game but the memories which you try to live through again even tho you know it will never be the same as back then simply because it's not new anymore.

To sum my post up: MoP and vanilla are 2 different games that play in the same fantasy universe, one likes vanilla, the other likes mop. The clever man plays both to achieve a maximized amount of wasted time that he could have used healing Aids. And also guild wars 2!

I agree on all except GW 2.. Gimme your RealId noob. I heard German is the best wintrader..
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2013, 10:48:14 pm »

Lol there was a massive conquest point/arena rating wipe lately because so many people wintraded, everyone got his rating lowered to uhm i think 2.2k and conquest points were wiped to some point too. Like: "Yo guys there are many people wintrading, we should punish dem!" "uhm yeah I guess but dude it's cold outside...." "Ah yeah I see your point we'll just ban some people and wipe everyone elses shit hurr"
And btw u got my real ID Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: