April 16, 2021, 02:37:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148661 Posts in 18081 Topics- by 34027 Members - Latest Member: foxcz1
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Onaksenomun GameTester Application  (Read 3085 times)
View Profile
« on: July 24, 2011, 09:59:37 am »

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more.
- Not yet, but will be soon

R2: I am 18 years old or more.
- I am 34 years old

R3: I can be online at least 3 hours a day.
- I am usually 8-10 hours a day online

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
- Onaksenomun, Niburu ..... t.b.c

Q2. What is your real name?
- Anton

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
- Groesbeek, The Netherlands

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
- GMT+1

Q5. How old are you?
- I am 34 years old

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
- I am playing World Of Warcraft from 2005.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
-  All time i am online

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
- I am not much time on forum, because most time I am in game.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
- No.. I was employer of Blizzard Europe from 2007 till 2008 as GameTester of Russian version 

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
- What can I say about myself? In the army I got a back injury because of what I'm chained to a chair. Therefore, most of the time I spend in Warcraft

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
- As I wrote I do not want to be a game master, and would like to be a game tester (I know what it is, as I worked one year)

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
- I am interested in this feature, because on the server, there are things that need to be corrected. Such as broken quest's, etc.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
- see Q12 !

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
- As GameTester i don't need to contact with ppl. So you don't need to worry about it.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
- A true Blizzlike server

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
-  As i wrote already GameTester i dont need to contact with ppl on server.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
- The most impotent thing what GameTester can do is finding bugs on server and reporting it to developing teem

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
- Yes, I know what they're doing a game master, I saw this gamemasters for-play, unfortunately GM  on our server, is not the same as on retail

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
- If I'm capable of helping him in any way possible .. I would gladly help .. But if I'm not capable of helping him .. I will simply redirect him to another GM if the other GM is capable of helping the player.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
- Apologize and redirect him to another GM..But better said..Why would I even start GMing if I don't have the time? (:

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
- I do my best to make this server true Blizzlike !

Thank you for your time.
Onaksenomun AkA Anton
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2011, 11:14:21 am »

I think he could be a PTR party creator and organizer or something smillar to that. Since people need someone to direct them on PTR, but it's just my idea.

Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 01:08:04 pm »

Eh I don't really understand why you used the GM app to be a tester. In a way we're all testers though. Just report all the bugs you find in the Bugs & Glitches section of the forum. But maybe they do want extra help on PTR or something. So idk we'll wait for an answer from Zeard or Sins.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2011, 01:09:38 pm by Ridiculus » Logged
Ktwentya is the best. :D
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2011, 01:23:48 pm »

Good luck  Grin

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2011, 05:55:33 pm »

Look , you can test stuff while you play the server anyway. You don't need any commands. And plus , all the bugged quests here are directly reported to me , which I test 3 times before posting in my beloved topic. I don't really see the point of this. But I'll keep quiet for now.
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2011, 06:00:38 pm »

Look , you can test stuff while you play the server anyway. You don't need any commands. And plus , all the bugged quests here are directly reported to me , which I test 3 times before posting in my beloved topic. I don't really see the point of this. But I'll keep quiet for now.

what sink said. locked

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: