August 08, 2022, 01:24:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149014 Posts in 18136 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Perk's GM Application  (Read 3254 times)
Lightofdawn@live.se View Profile Email
« on: February 20, 2010, 02:13:32 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Perk & Acrozyn

Q2. What is your real name?

Sebastian Andersen.

Q3. Where in the world are you located?

Kumla, a little boring place just outside of "Írebro".

Q4. What time zone are you located in?

GMT+1.

Q5. How old are you?

I'm 15, Turning 16 in april, although you know well that I am mature for my age,
and I do not consider this a problem, you know that, Zeard!

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

Been playing Retail & Private on and off since the beta.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)

Monday: after 14.00 or so, until 23.00 or something.
Tuesday: after 13.00 -23.00.
Wednesday: after 13.30ish - 23.00
Thursday: after 15.00 - 23.00
Friday: after 13.30 - entire night
Saturday: Entire day after I wake up
Sunday: entire day until 23.00ish.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

Pretty much the entire day from when I get home after school, etc..

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?

Yep. On prebound for example, you know meh! Mr.Andersen. Been experiencing the "Job" for around 5 years.. Hosting my own servers as a 10 year old kid, haha.. and now until i'm 15, quite an experience, so to speak.. Always been interested in the game, also was playing WC III, which I found it as an pretty amazing game...

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.

Well, I'm just an ordinary guy with some extra weight (harhar)..
Mostly playing WoW, relationship problems as any other teenager... not all, but there are plenty..
I'm a WoW-Nerd, which is pretty obvious... Always dedicated with the game tho, love the teamplay in the game, raids is amazing and you also get to know alot of new people.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.

Well, as I mentioned in the Q10, I'm a dedicated person, who is a great teamplayer, always doing my best to please people with my experience as a GM. I'm extremely active aswell, and since I have experience in the most parts of the game, I can also be plenty handy to have with you, incase there are something that is not right or w/e..

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
Helping people out with their problems, the teamworking, and to get to dedicate my time to something that I consider worth it. Making people satisfied with the work I do, I consider worth spending my time on.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Well, Incase I would get accepted, you will have an extra extremely active GM, experienced, and a true dedicated teamworker. Would also be doing everything I can to improve the population..

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
Absolutely. I don't lack anything of it, so this is not a problem for me.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Not quite sure tbh, I consider the server extremely well working at the moment, so I don't really know anything I could suggest... Maybe fix the camouflage talent as a rogue!  Cool

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?

Good question, I'd tell people to calm down, and simply trying my best to fix things up, so the event goes back to how it should be..

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?

Helping someone out, that's occuring a problem to improve the gameplay for them.. Being active, also doing a great teamwork to help the other GM's / admins out to eaze their work.

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?

My knowledge of the commands I use in World of Warcraft is excellent, never really encountered an issue with them.

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.

a GM (Game Master) is there to make sure all players are satisfied, if they have a problem, to fix this ASAP, being helpful with other words.. Also reporting bugs that they encounter to an responsible person for this matter (as in I mean the person/people working on solving such issues.)

Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?

If he haven't made a ticket, I'll ask what it is I could help him/her with, if it's not something important or that needs to be solved quick, I would have to refer this X player to make an ticket, incase I am busy with another player or trying to solve something.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?

I always have time to help people, their "pleasant" is my "law". I would be doing anything I can to take time helping the player, although if such would be impossible, I'd simply ask this X player to make an ticket for further assistance.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow?

Advertising, telling friends, Doing my job extremely well, which then would satisfy people, making them telling their friends etc about the server, surely it shouldn't really matter, If they like the server, they would of course tell their friends etc, but an GM doing their job is never wrong.

Thanks for reading my application. Waiting for an answer! Smiley

Cheers, Sebastian.

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2010, 08:21:00 pm »

Good App, I have seen you on prebound. you was the best GM

Good Luck Smiley

/ Nephilim
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: