October 19, 2019, 10:11:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
146680 Posts in 17811 Topics- by 32696 Members - Latest Member: Dwarfgimli
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Would like to see what people think about this topic ;P  (Read 3385 times)
View Profile Email
« on: June 17, 2011, 06:01:11 pm »

Well,im suggesting that GM's make some event's like 2v2,3v3,4v4 i think people find it entartaining,and so do i,becuse pvp isn't so much populated these days (And ofc if a GM want's to do such an event,would be awesome to announce it 1-2 days earlier and decide the time when the event would start so guild's don't do raids at that time)

Best regards

Parce.

Parcehleba <uNiqué>

How much does a person matter?Well you only get to know that when that person disappears.
ben_bastiaens12@hotmail.com View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2011, 08:17:31 pm »

+1
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2011, 08:28:08 pm »

I'm just guessing now, but Sroshokov did alot of events some time ago, and i guess that the reason he stopped was that it was frustrating when people did break the rules and complain about it, taking it way to serious and maybe that he felt that it wasnt any fun no more. Doing it for no money, only for fun and the server.
But I totally agree that you should try to make some events from time to time because its alot of fun. And for those who don't obey. Port to Ahn'Qiraji at C'thun (somewere along way from STV arena) and show no mercy, Mute them for a hour or two and ban them if they make QQ topics because some just can't be stopped. We also got to be patient because GM's got lifes, outside of WoW.

Peace

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2011, 08:35:11 pm »

Some new events or something need to start happening soon, because I'm insanely bored of this server and I'm going to quit soon unless something changes soon.

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2011, 08:59:22 pm »

+5

Chen, jackie'd, Necky, Nehc,Netsky, Jagesickt, Chend, Chent, Chentt, Chenttlttltt, Cuffiz, Spitzisagirl, Ihazbank,Surial, Slaughter
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2011, 09:25:02 pm »

If I become a GM, (that's a big "IF") I will most likely hold events of all types Tongue
We need more events ! Cheesy

The reason events don't happen that much is probably because of spectators not behaving.

+1 to the OP
The Stabilizer
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2011, 09:56:55 pm »

+1 to the OP

Quote from: Gullhår
Richard, u r awesome!
Im old skool. RUIN FUH LIFE
Mikecornell22@Gmail.com View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2011, 10:00:29 pm »

lol when i b4 i left there used to be a shit ton of them O_o 

i blame k20a! >:O

View Profile Email
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2011, 10:14:25 pm »

Alrite

Parcehleba <uNiqué>

How much does a person matter?Well you only get to know that when that person disappears.
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2011, 10:37:14 pm »

The event today was awsum cept the fact that BB killed Mum Cheesy j/k.I think this was entartaining even for people that didn't participate,if you can would be nice to make these event's more often.

Thanks

Parcehleba <uNiqué>

Lastjustice
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2011, 02:26:51 am »

An epic event incoming at Tuesday. More info coming, it will be PvP event but something you never seen before.

Also locking this, it will go offtopic.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: