October 16, 2018, 09:36:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144238 Posts in 17398 Topics- by 29964 Members - Latest Member: aninno
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad GM service  (Read 6569 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2011, 09:28:17 pm »

A gm shouldn't even bother answering on a /w ,so idk why u trolo around here,u're lucky u got /w

My Bodyguard in Bwl
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2011, 02:15:13 am »

Well, this is a private server so I guess you can't expect much from the GMs. They are doing loads of stuff that perhaps they shoulden't. But again this is a private server so get used to it. :]

Excuse me ? So what if it's a private server ? We aren't suppose to do our job properly coz we're not payed ? Oh come on , it's a job you CHOOSE to do willingly without getting payed. If you're not ready to do it , don't apply damn it. And please explain , what do we do that we shouldn't ?
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2011, 01:48:12 pm »

Well, this is a private server so I guess you can't expect much from the GMs. They are doing loads of stuff that perhaps they shoulden't. But again this is a private server so get used to it. :]

Excuse me ? So what if it's a private server ? We aren't suppose to do our job properly coz we're not payed ? Oh come on , it's a job you CHOOSE to do willingly without getting payed. If you're not ready to do it , don't apply damn it. And please explain , what do we do that we shouldn't ?

GM in Private server is a volunteer job :-) where you support the admin and help him.

Sinker, Don't nerdrage @ him. He will not be much greater GM as you /soothe

I'm not raging. I'm proving a point here.
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 11, 2011, 08:02:02 pm »

GM in Private server is a volunteer job :-) where you support the admin and help him.

I have not made any GM applys. And payment has nothing to do with it. There is no need for you to burst into flames, unless you want to prove my point. What was your point again?
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 11, 2011, 08:53:04 pm »

I have not made any GM applys. And payment has nothing to do with it. There is no need for you to burst into flames, unless you want to prove my point. What was your point again?

Nothing , I rest my case.
View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 11, 2011, 09:10:58 pm »

This topic should have been locked days ago
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: