December 15, 2018, 04:06:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
144696 Posts in 17465 Topics- by 30228 Members - Latest Member: chivikoko
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad GM service  (Read 6965 times)
View Profile WWW Email
« on: June 07, 2011, 12:01:30 pm »

I had a question that I posted on a GM ticket and suddenly this guy Peyen answers my question and I put him a few other questions related to my topick question. He was both unresponsive fir serverel minutes and then just leave the convosation in the middle of my question .. he didn't answer me.. Reconsider his spot as a GM plz
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 12:24:50 pm »

Fix WSG flag bug
Lady Marmalade
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2011, 01:59:20 pm »

You didn't thought that maybe he got a dc?
I don't know did you wrote a ticket or whispered him, but anyway GM's get spammed all the time, everytime we open whispers we get +5 whispers.
So instead of acting like a spoiled kid aka. oh i wrote him he didnt answer me, write the ticket again and GM will contact you when he is available again.
Also to add, he might have had some issues in real life, or someone needed his help more and he needed to help him over you?
Just because you got ignored one time you are saying how he should not be a gm.
If you are going to act like that I advice you to stop playing any MMO game, so you can do us a favor.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 02:01:53 pm by Royal13 » Logged

The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2011, 03:16:55 pm »

Lmao Royal showing her claws Cheesy

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2011, 05:39:05 pm »

Miau!!! >:O I are a furios Tigur!

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2011, 06:16:07 pm »

Royal13 .. Sorry for putting it out the wrong way so that it got misunderstood .. But this GM was inresponsive and I wrote to him "are you still there?" I got no answer .. then suddenly he replys but still not answering anything he just said yes despite me asking the question again he wouldn't answer still ..
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2011, 07:11:00 pm »

Well Dear Bl00dB4th!

I see you don't get the point if we log on a GM char we see many tickets which we have to solve. Most of them whispers immeadiatly when we log on so sorry if I couldn't take care about your ticket immediatly.I can solve one problem at a time even if I've got many whisps/questions...
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2011, 12:23:07 am »

Ishamule
I know you get many whispers and I understand that fully. But any normal GM would finish one at a time this guy did never even finish my question.
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2011, 01:03:25 am »

Ishamule
I know you get many whispers and I understand that fully. But any normal GM would finish one at a time this guy did never even finish my question.

The guy your talking about is Ishamule, he just told you what happend, anyway be patient, it may take some time but your ticket and your problem will be solved, we are all humans after all
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 03:54:48 am »

Rawr! =3
Miau!!! >:O I are a furios Tigur!

lmao

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Lady Marmalade
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 08:30:07 am »

Royal13 .. Sorry for putting it out the wrong way so that it got misunderstood .. But this GM was inresponsive and I wrote to him "are you still there?" I got no answer .. then suddenly he replys but still not answering anything he just said yes despite me asking the question again he wouldn't answer still ..

Well I get mad when someone jumps to the conclusions, and egoists make me mad as well.
Anyyywaay. The issue happened, it certenly isn't nice to experiance that, and I understand that you were insulted by it cause you wanted answers and GM kinda ignored your whisper. But next time please write a ticket so other gm who has more time can assist you.

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2011, 01:26:00 pm »

I will
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2011, 02:03:07 pm »

Hello everyone

I must say that my experince of help from GM:S is very good.
I have written several tickets and the GM:s have always helped me, usually in less than 1 hour from when I sent my tickets.
 I think they do a very good job indeed.

View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2011, 06:19:01 pm »

By the way Bl00dB4th I'm so sorry that I didn't act that professional as a "normal" GM should have. I promise I'll be better in the future to give better assistance for our great members like you:)
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2011, 09:19:25 pm »

Well, this is a private server so I guess you can't expect much from the GMs. They are doing loads of stuff that perhaps they shoulden't. But again this is a private server so get used to it. :]
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: