March 05, 2021, 04:13:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148591 Posts in 18072 Topics- by 33978 Members - Latest Member: dannyduchamp
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mink's GM application  (Read 29874 times)
Meurth
« Reply #60 on: June 01, 2013, 12:17:13 pm »

Very much -1. Inexperienced, and every single bug report she made was invalid.

So I was reading through this application because of boredoom and actually came to a point where I could not stand all of your lies any more.

First of all, World of Valhall was my server, a server that I built from the ground together with Darkplayer(Ralph) and I left it with him when I did not have time for anymore coding. My name was Mhage for everyone that can recall. And I can guarantee that you were not, in any way, affiliated with that server AT ALL. I have NEVER heard of you, and you are a complete random.

Second, I was managing pretbc.com (Project Westfall), which pretty much means that I took care of everything community wise, support wise and in-game wise. and you were not a "in-game support GM" and honestly, I don't remember you at all from pretbc.com.

It wouldn't really surprise me if you are lying about more, but it is none of my business. However, having a GM that lies about his or her experience in the area is not a good GM and will never be.

I apologize for bumping a thread like this, but truth should always prevail.

Also you say your are from Norway, but in another thread you said you were Serbian...?

He he, irony isnt your strong side Smiley

How is that "irony"?
View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: June 01, 2013, 12:21:27 pm »

LOL

On World of Valhall i played Mink - TF warrior and guildmaster in <Axemen>. Also, I were a GM.
On PreTBC (before it became Project Bugfall) i played an undead rogue called Butters. Also GM.

Funny enough I have the msn˙s of most of the admins from these servers. Can you name someone atleast? For example, who owned Pretbc.com? Smiley Or the co-admins on World of Valhall?

I see you made your own GM application, and are looking to kill any competitors.

Just to top it of I can possible provide screenshots of the paypal i used being Head of Donations.

God speed.
I owned pretbc.com together with Wolfy and Ophie.

Ralph/Darkplayer was the co-admin of World of Valhall, and simply put, the only one.
View Profile Email
« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2013, 02:00:09 pm »

LOL

On World of Valhall i played Mink - TF warrior and guildmaster in <Axemen>. Also, I were a GM.
On PreTBC (before it became Project Bugfall) i played an undead rogue called Butters. Also GM.

Funny enough I have the msn˙s of most of the admins from these servers. Can you name someone atleast? For example, who owned Pretbc.com? Smiley Or the co-admins on World of Valhall?

I see you made your own GM application, and are looking to kill any competitors.

Just to top it of I can possible provide screenshots of the paypal i used being Head of Donations.

God speed.
I owned pretbc.com together with Wolfy and Ophie.

Ralph/Darkplayer was the co-admin of World of Valhall, and simply put, the only one.

Then, Sir, you are wrong.

Pretbc.com was owned by Calibur. Ophie and Wolfy did some deving, and LATER took the repack and made their own bug server when it was shut down. If you joined them in their effort to remake it, then say so. Dont say you owned pretbc.com, because your bug project was named Project Westfall - and had nothing to do with the live server.
World of Valhall was owned by Robin Morland, and when he died Ezmode, Ghostalker and myself governed it. How can you say Ralph was the only admin? He died, and THEN the server grew into a server with a decent community. And you are not a part of that story.

You might have played on World of Valhall before Robin died, and you might have done some fixing on Project Westfall - tho both of your eras as a "gm" were without any players.
Me on the other hand enjoyed the peak of both servers.

Moonfire > Starfire
Meurth
« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2013, 02:03:47 pm »

Quite frankly I don't trust both of you. What I do know is you have made a lot of invalid bug reports, so I stand by my -1.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: