February 21, 2020, 11:14:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147393 Posts in 17896 Topics- by 33079 Members - Latest Member: armo
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2011-05-28 (2)  (Read 2610 times)
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« on: May 28, 2011, 02:54:18 pm »

PTR changelog 2011-05-28 (2)

*Added missing loot template to Gahz'Rilla (http://thottbot.com/live/c7273), Zul'Farrak Summonable boss, now correctly dropping Gahz'rilla's Electrified Scale (Required for Carrot on A Stick quest) And the level 40 Gear.

*Changed Warchief Thrall's HP from 40 000 to 1 220 000, Should Provide more blizzlike encounter now. (Classic patch 1.12.1 correct value)

*Fixed "Auctioneer Fitch" at Stormwind's auction house to be interactable.

*Fixed Craftsman's Writ - Major Healing Potion quest duplication abuse / bug, No more easy Exalted Argent dawn.

*Fixed "Auctioneer Chilton" at Stormwind Auction house to be Interactable.

*Spawned "Auctioneer Chilton" Back to Stormwind Auction house.

*Removed "Heavy Runecloth Bandage" from Silithus Reagents Vendor "Khur Hornstriker", i mean tootally not supposed to be for sale

*Fixed "Jadefire trickster" not to spam fear anymore

*Fixed Loot template for "Artorius the Doombringer" to be properly dropping his Head for the hunter quest "Stave of the Ancients" from "Ancient Petrified Leaf". Please Report on the Bugs & glitches section if this quest has anymore bugs.

*Fixed loot template for "Dagun the Ravenous" to be properly dropping his hand for the quest "The Star, the Hand and the Heart"

*Fixed loot template for "Death Knight Darkreaver" summonable boss in Scholomance to be properly dropping "Charger's Lost Soul" For the Paladin's epic mount quest "Judgment and Redemption", and "Darkreaver's Head" for the quest "The Darkreaver Menace".

Sins : Staff character
Sin : Player character

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 05:04:19 pm »

You go Sinse ! Smiley Check moar stuff @ my topic Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: