August 08, 2022, 01:20:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149014 Posts in 18136 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Adri GM app  (Read 3585 times)
629135288 View Profile Email
« on: May 18, 2011, 11:43:26 pm »

Well. At first i want to say, that I can primary offer my IT knowledge etc.., but like all others before me, I gona answer all questions.

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more.
 Yes, I am.

R2: I am 18 years old or more.
 20 now.

R3: I can be online at least 3 hours a day.
 Yes, in night hours (server time).

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
 Main character is Adri (holy paladin, class lead in delirium). Else i have Teyla (rogue), lvling Miyu (druid) and warrior (Aime).

Q2. What is your real name?
Well, my name has inside some interpunctions chars, so without them it´s Petr Spicka.

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
I´m from czech republic.

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
GTM+1

Q5. How old are you?
20 years.

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes. In case I played it for like 1 year. Before this, I played like 2 years TBC wow.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Says in week (i gona be realistic. 21:00+ [mean till I go to bed.]), weekends (like 20:00+). For sure, I can be there a.m. and also p.m. earlier, but thoose time I mensioned are like rulez time, when I realy can be here.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
Like from 3 hours to like 6 hours. Depent mostly on day.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
Ok, I´ll be onest. I never make a game master on wow server. And I hope, that another answer to another question explain you, why I made this ticket. ;-)

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I´m 20 years old guy. I promote at hight school, where i study programing and networks. Now i´m studying university (artificial inteligence and conection of voice and computer) and also making bussines in financial (all of us must ears some money). My hobbyes are programing, fantasy, fancing and dangerous thinks. I make that ticket, coase my IT experiences, whichs are. Knowledge and programing in: HTML/XHTML/CSS/JS/jQuery/PHP (OOP)/MySQL/Smarty/VBA/C/C++ (OOP). ECDL certification. Making cisco certification. I was administrator of second class at one of the most biggiest czech fantasy server (darkage.cz (nick Sliver)).

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
I can teach pretty quick. Have experiences with coordinating a big comunity of people.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
For real ? For real I want to know more bout working all server (from IT view to practise view). Also having good time with players.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Thats a pretty big question. I can offer my services, knowledge, experiences and my time. I thing its a pretty much.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I wont lie. Everyone making misstakes, so also me. I can say, that in official textes, I can be grammar correct.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
I guess it will be online armory of each character. ;-))

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
First by words. If does not work, I can say people about some punishemets, if they wont come under control. If they don´t, punishement can teach them to listen.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Look after server, logs, errors, players, morale ingame.., I can say, that they look after hole game. ;-))

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
I guees, its depent on position of GM. From my IT view, I guess, that for example not all GMs have access to database etc.., So its realy depents of each GM. But generaly, they make server running, make players enjoy game and also making good morale and name of server.

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
Also that depent of situation. Well, i can make announce like "if u need GM help, make ticket" and then read ticket. But if he/she tell me, that he/she found hacker, i gona solve that problem at this moment. I hope i got my point here.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
Also depent of situations. If it will be problem like "man, I canot complete this quest and I want my 20g rewald", so i realy do it later, that if someone told me something like "man, i canot complete these class quest and its needed for that spell/ability or whatever". Hope again, that u got my point here.

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
As I once say. I can offer my services, knowledge, experiences and time. Thats all.

So, first thanks for your time, if u read this. Also, thanks for your all reactions.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2011, 12:03:16 am by Adri » Logged
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2011, 11:56:10 pm »

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I wont lie. Everyone making misstakes, so also me. I can say, that in official textes, i can be grammar corect.

Oh my.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 12:05:45 am »

<3 Ridic

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 12:10:39 am »

I wont lie. Everyone making misstakes, so also me. I can say, that in official textes, i can be grammar corect.

Oh my.

Nazi Grammar inc Cheesy:D

"i lesen metallica dude dat eint gay stuf" - Gothic
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: