August 08, 2020, 11:40:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148047 Posts in 18010 Topics- by 33610 Members - Latest Member: Tracydievy
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Amph Gm Application.  (Read 2053 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 02, 2010, 07:58:52 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?: Amph

Q2. What is your real name?: David

Q3. Where in the world are you located?: Denmark. Funen

Q4. What time zone are you located in?: +1 GMT.

Q5. How old are you?: 15

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?: Played since patch 1.2

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc): I can play everyday.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?: I spend alot of my time in the game. Sometimes up to 8+ hours.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?: I havent been a GM. But I always helped people and all should they need help.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself: I am 13. Glad - Mature boy that just likes the prebc way of WoW.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM: I want to bring more activity and life to the server. Let everyone playing it feel happy at all times.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?: The Ability to help people.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?: Making people happy. And do alot of fun and interesting events to keep players interested in the server

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.
      [We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I have no problem writing properly.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?: My suggestion would be that you higher the price for donation gear.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?: Try and listen to the players. See if there was something to be made better. If there really werent i would stop the event and maybe start a new one.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?: Let everyone feel happy and glad to be on the server

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?: My knowlegde is slim. But i can learn It it quick. I am a very good learner as it comes to this.

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain: Helps people with all their problems. Solves solutions. And fix gameplay bugs.

Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?: Depends on the question.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?: I would send him to 1 of you guys, or I would try and make some time for him.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow?: Being A good Host for events and doing alot of advertising for Vanillagaming. Let people get the feel of being welcome. And to get a taste of the old Vanilla gaming.
Administrator
The only source of knowledge is experience.
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2010, 10:08:39 am »

Sorry you are to young and i have never seen you before  Undecided

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: