March 09, 2021, 07:00:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148594 Posts in 18072 Topics- by 33981 Members - Latest Member: EmperurTV
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eviax`s Game Master Application  (Read 1614 times)
View Profile
« on: April 15, 2011, 05:00:49 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Itseviax, a mage.

Q2. What is your real name?
Stefan

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
Serbia, Balkan.

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
GMT +1

Q5. How old are you?

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes, quited retail at s5.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Well i`m online most the day, so i guess ~6 hours everyday...

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
As i said in previous question, around 6 hours.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
I was a Game Master on couple not really known realms, and at the moment i`m a GM on Abyssal-wow, i guess you`ve heard for that one.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
Well my name is Stefan, i`m going to high school for programming and staff, i`m really addicted to music, i play guitar, but i`m more into techno/house, also making my own melodies on Fruity Loops, i like clubs, movies, girl`s, chilling with friends when i`ve nothing else to do, World of Warcraft is the only game that i enjoy at the moment and i`m really famous in the Burning Crusade community Wink.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
Because i have a great experience and i always give the best of myself.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
Taking care of whatever you need, most like busting hackers, abusers, and making people to follow rules.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Provide great customer service towards players, helping community to grow up even more, and bringing some sick PvP players because i`m an PvP Addicted player myself.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
I agree with you.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Well i played here when it was brand new realm and quit long time ago, i just came back today (15th april) and i heard it`s going perfect, i`ll pm you via tickets with feedback anyways.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
If i`d run the event, i`d never let it out of control.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Following the rules,and trying not to get corrupted.

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
Helping people, keeping server clean of abusers, reporting already reported bugs to developers/admin, fixing tickets.

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
Discuss about his issue and try to find the best options to fix is problem.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?
If i don`t have enough time to help him, i`d probably leave the ticket to some other Game Master.

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?
Bring some more players, advertise the server around, and keep my Game Master work on the most professional level which would improve players `server enjoying`, and they would probably spread the word around as well.

Thanks for reading.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: