September 26, 2020, 07:52:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148243 Posts in 18020 Topics- by 33727 Members - Latest Member: Stevenstino
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Crepe's Gm Application  (Read 2348 times)
View Profile Email
« on: February 02, 2010, 12:09:01 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Hadis
Q2. What is your real name?
Nick W.
Q3. Where in the world are you located?
Arizona, USA
Q4. What time zone are you located in?
Mountain Time
Q5. How old are you?
Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
I've been playing since release and have extensive Pre-Bc experience
Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
I can be a GM whenever needed. Because of the time zone I am located in, I am free when most GMs are offline

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
I spend way too much time on WoW, but I am
Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
yes I have some experience as a GM. I have a good knowledge of GM commands and a little knowledge of coding
Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I am currently in college pursuing different interests.  
Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
I would be a good GM because I would be available during times when other GMs are not. I have an extensive knowledge of Pre-BC and retail in general. I know how to start and organize events. I am not afraid to use the banhammer either =P

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
I really want to see this server get off the ground and from my point of view, you need all the GMs you can get.
Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I would fairly regulate what goes on in-game and be as helpful as possible. Also I have a few fun events up my sleeve that I plan on holding on a regular basis, which would hopefully increase player base.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.
      [We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]
Good, there are too many people who use horrible grammar on this server.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
I would suggest to fix Clearcasting, health increases, bugged mobs, and especially the ZG rep bug.  

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
The most important thing for a GM to do is to provide assistance to the community. The community makes or breaks a server and having good, reliable GM's is a huge part of having a good community.
Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?
I have extensive knowledge of GM commands
Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
GM's are the wardens of the server. They provide feedback to devs and moderate what is going on in-game. GM's also provide player support and even fun-based events
Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
I will survey the situation and evaluate whether or not my help is needed. If it is I will provide said help in a quick efficient manner.
Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?
I will either write his name and problem down so I can help him at a later time, or tell a fellow GM about him. It will be my first priority to help the community whenever possible
Q21. What can you do to help the server grow?
I will vote and provide amazing support to the server. Happy players is the starting point for server growth. I also know a lot of friends from other free servers that I would bring in and help spread the word

Other:
I know how a Pre-BC server should work. I will do all that I can to help this server grow and become the best. If you have any other questions you can email me at senior.crepe@gmail.com
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 12:43:01 am by CrEpE » Logged
Administrator
The only source of knowledge is experience.
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 12:45:36 am »

Looks nice will talk to you more later

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2010, 01:40:44 am »

Sounds good  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: