September 24, 2020, 04:38:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148241 Posts in 18019 Topics- by 33721 Members - Latest Member: Jimsim
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: `Qt - GM application`  (Read 4038 times)
View Profile Email
« on: December 28, 2009, 01:39:18 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
QT & Banned

Q2. What is your real name?
Ryan Anthony Gutierrez

Q3. Where in the world are you located?
United States, California. Hunington Beach

Q4. What time zone are you located in?
Pacific

Q5. How old are you?

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
5 Years.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
24/7, no questions. I'm online the game just about 24/7

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
Probly about 12 - 13 hours a day.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?
WoWbeez - Miranda's - Elemental - And a little bit on WoW fusion - Events Mainly - Also did a bit of Tickets and scripting for the server.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.
I'm Ryan, from hunington beach california. I love to snowboard, skate and go to parties. But also, WoW consist a big part of my life. I play WoW fulltime pretty much, not many jobs coming in so i'm barely working, not in school. Used to be proffessional paintball for a Year, then quit. So i'm just kinda kicking back.
WoW - Snowboarding - Girls that's it.

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.
Not only am i experinced, I also donate alot of time of WoW in my life and i am probly the most active Player in Prebound.eu at the moment, i'm sure i play more hours then everyone on this server. For that, i'd be not only a experinced GM, but a GM that's online just about 24/7 only times off is when i have to sleep.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?
Creating a fun atmosphere for all players alike, got to use your imagination when it comes to events, players don't just want 2vs2 and hide and seek events, but they want worldly. Got to put yourself in the players shoes. Which most GMs don't, and i'm also a social person i don't mind spending half my day helping people and creating fun events on my spare times when i'm not doing anything.

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
Staying active for the players, as i am already the most active player on the server. Plus i've donated alot to this server, which shows my contribution i've already made, which now i want to take it to the next level and has wanted to.

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]

Of course, very understandable.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
These GMs have a lack of showing up, and doing what needs to be done. I've met peopel that donated for tier3 and didn't get it till 3 days later because GMs would log on for 20 minutes then log off for the rest of the day. Also, the GMs need to throw events and need to be more creative then 2vs2 and Hide and Seek. And need to work on new content, naxx.

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?
It would never get bad in the first place, First strike is a Warning, 2nd strike is a kick, 3rd strike is a ban.
They will listen, you just have to put fear into account. I see GMs tell people "stop" etc. and they teleport them back to where there supposed to be. They aren't going to listen to "stop", but they will listen to you if you put there accounts in jeopardy.

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?
Probly listening to his fellow players, and being there for his players. Because if it wasn't for the lovely people that play on this server, he wouldn't have GM. That's what i think. Aswell as staying as proffessional as possible and doing his job, and obeying the rules and making sure players do aswell.

Q18. How good is your knowledge of the commands you have to use in World of Warcraft?
Very up to par, i know my commands very well.

Q19. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain.
Protect and Serve the server, Protect it from hackers, Boosters, people that don't obey the rules. and Serve with bugs, Events, any kind of personal help a player may need.

Q20a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?
Well first i'd reply "What seems to be the problem?"
And once i get thy problem, come up and figure out a solution.
Which is very simple, aslong as you know your commands very well.

Q20b. And when you don't have time to help him?
"I will be right with you after i finish (with this Player or Event; Which ever or i'm doing) and get right to you. Thank you for your patients.
Eventually getting to his situation.

Q21. What can you do to help the server grow?

Well i was planning on making some video's, once i'm a GM. I'm experinced in Sony Vegas, photoshop etc. as you can see in my Sig, and also just making it fun for the server, and shoving down advertisement down websites throats.

Thank you.
Qt

lini1102
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 03:06:09 pm »

You got my vote man Cheesy
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2009, 12:10:50 am »

Very good application indeed, if he goes to how he says he will sounds like he would be a good GM Smiley. My Vote.

VanillaGaming ~ Priest-Luna [60]
Prebound ~ Lock-Sliderr / Pala-Heavensabyss
Im old skool. RUIN FUH LIFE
Mikecornell22@Gmail.com View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2010, 06:44:22 am »

GOGO QT! you have my vote mate

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2010, 02:22:56 pm »

I think I remember you from PreBound, weren't you some guy that abused stuff with Brute?
I remember you getting banned like once or twice.

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2010, 02:02:22 pm »

Vote for QT!
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2010, 06:05:22 am »

This guy totally coppied my aplication format lol
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: