June 16, 2021, 10:56:59 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148722 Posts in 18092 Topics- by 34096 Members - Latest Member: JohnnyFAb
Poll
Question: In pvE do you prefer ;
Healing? - 6 (18.2%)
Range dps? - 9 (27.3%)
Melee dps? - 8 (24.2%)
Tanking? - 4 (12.1%)
Or eating Grape Fruits? - 6 (18.2%)
Total Voters: 31

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Hai there, Do you like healing?  (Read 5286 times)
View Profile
« on: February 21, 2011, 08:35:19 am »

Hey there, i just started using Fraps and i recorded my last fight with Baron and Majordomo in Mc, i have to say i love this role, and Mostly with my druid ! So, i got 2 videos for you guys while i am healing with Ebb and Flow.

Baron Geddon

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuGUXJk3XPs" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuGUXJk3XPs</a>

Majordomo

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaBMzssWxY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdaBMzssWxY</a>
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2011, 10:45:13 am »

LOL I am loving that clip of me flying in the air pulling those surgers haha
Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2011, 11:06:33 am »

Click click... click click click  oh shit missed one,  click click "dead person.   click click  keyboard turn. click   LLLA  lag spike

Nahhhh...  I barely bother the typing.

I hope you'll start using them keybinds soon.

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2011, 07:45:48 pm »

Btw all my heals are binded and always been, i think you should just shut the fuck up and stop being a kid soon. Cheesy
« Last Edit: February 21, 2011, 07:49:41 pm by poweressen » Logged
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2011, 10:51:21 pm »

I. LOVE. HEALING.

Brilliance and madness are only separated by a thin line. I kind of crossed it while not paying attention...
Lastjustice
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2011, 11:42:08 am »

Gaaaaaaaaaay
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2011, 04:32:44 pm »

I. LOVE. HEALING.

now come back Sad
Sanctified
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2011, 06:28:25 pm »

Nice, little chaos on Majodormo but GG.

I want to recomend some addons for you, they are pretty useful for your interface.
Perfect raid
Bartender
X perl
KTM

The threat metter actually is a must for the raids.

P.S - I will record some fights this night in BWL ;o
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 01:53:33 am »

Oh hai, Yea, mmm add ons for healing? No way! Seriously Its chaos in that guild you have no idea, but without all those add ons, i cleared Tbc, Wotlk, and ....  This private server. ( and some other private wich i wont name) I added those video becose there is a little action, Normaly theres no action, its just a sequence of things, but When things goes bad, everyone is going to die, and the healer are like OMG OMG and im there chilling and just spaming healing wave, its not realy time to go watch if my "threat" is cool or to see the shiny colors of xperl or Ct raid, name it, or start searching a song in winamp Tongue
Sanctified
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 02:52:23 pm »

Really? Smiley
What about Broodlord Lashlayer in Blackwing, you don't need KTM?. Good luck with clearing then.Also pay attention on word `recomend` but whatever good luck Wink

PS. Also "Perfect Raid" is like 5000 times better than Blizzard's UI.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2011, 02:55:24 pm by Sanctified » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2011, 03:53:00 pm »

What's with all the moving around?
You don't bother with KTM, and your raid frames, where are they?
You'd find it easier to healing if you had organisation and could see your raid all in one block.

Please record your Broodlord Lasher fight.

P.s. What's the range on your healing? You seem to run around pretty close to people, focus on one group/section of the raid for the Majordomo fight. If your other healers know the same tactics then you should have less chaos during this fight and you'll find you'll get through with minimal deaths.

|This is obviously one of the healers that likes to be top of the healing meter|
The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2011, 05:10:23 pm »

What's with all the moving around?
You don't bother with KTM, and your raid frames, where are they?
You'd find it easier to healing if you had organisation and could see your raid all in one block.

Please record your Broodlord Lasher fight.

P.s. What's the range on your healing? You seem to run around pretty close to people, focus on one group/section of the raid for the Majordomo fight. If your other healers know the same tactics then you should have less chaos during this fight and you'll find you'll get through with minimal deaths.

|This is obviously one of the healers that likes to be top of the healing meter|

yea man rather go for the overhealingmeter if you are pr0!

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 09:35:10 pm »

Btw all my heals are binded and always been, i think you should just shut the fuck up and stop being a kid soon. Cheesy

Take a chill pill son.
  If you really was such a great healer you wouldn't be running around like a retard healing those with full health.

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2011, 11:11:05 pm »

LUL
Lastjustice
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2011, 01:11:45 am »

I like to heal, i like to tank, i like to dps D:
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: