March 09, 2021, 06:58:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148594 Posts in 18072 Topics- by 33981 Members - Latest Member: EmperurTV
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gm app Cindershroud  (Read 1512 times)
View Profile Email
« on: January 15, 2011, 02:44:20 am »

Req To become a Gamemaster on VGaming is the Following:

R1: I have been a member for 1 month or more.   I have been a member for a year
R2: I am 18 years old or more.       24 years of age
R3: I can be online at least 3 hours a day.     yes I am normally on between 4 and 7 hours each day

If you dont meet up to these Req dont continue.

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?      Cindershroud

Q2. What is your real name?     Brandon Perron

Q3. Where in the world are you located? US  California

Q4. What time zone are you located in?  -8 GMT

Q5. How old are you?   I am 24 years of age

Q6. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?    I beta tested original and continued through till alpha-testing WoTLK.

Q7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) daily  server time 2am~5am.

Q8. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?   4-7 hours every day

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? And if so, on what server, and function?   I had my own server for a time back with WoWEmu  several years ago  I GM'd for that server with my 2 brothers and a friend.

Q10. Tell us a little about yourself.   I love RPG's  I love fairness I hate hackers and I hate glitcher's

Q11. Explain why you think you would be a good GM.  I'm fare I don't take any kind of bribes if i catch a person hacking at all its the ban hammer.  after a little demo with fraps of course.

Q12. What interests you most about the GM position?  there are SO few GM's on this server I almost never get any help when I report some one hacking or have a ticket about a bug or have a question about a possible glitch

Q13. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?  glitch testing at this time i love to farm and put stuff up on the ah for auction and professions to help out other players enchanting and alchemy

Q14. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar.[We will not accept you if you have a lack of proper spelling and grammar]   This is very much to my liking I have an excellent understanding of the English language Grammatically and spelling.

Q15. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?  get some more GM's hmmm or introduce some form of anti-cheat, as I have seen on a few other servers most of them don't exist any longer though

Q16. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?  it all depends on definition of "bad" if some one is cussing me out I will remind them that that is against the rules and it does constitute a one day ban or a mute but in general with all patience and then an hour or two mute

Q17. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?  uphold a servers rules and be friendly and help others in a guiding hand way

Q18. Do you know WHAT a gm does? Please explain. of course.  A GM takes care of tickets helping other characters that have been bugged or stuck, guiding other characters, watching and looking for cheaters, glitcher's, and hackers.  NOT giving items and not killing mobs for the players.

Q19a. What will you do if a Player asked you for help?  respond in a courtesy manner and be sure the help the player is requesting doesn't constitute any form of unfairness or breaking of rules IE i had this T2 item and it just disappeared and the person has no evidence of ever having the item.

Q19b. And when you don't have time to help him?  not have time?  i make time Smiley  unless i have an 'emergency' then I will politely let them know I have to leave and let them know exactly when I will be on to follow up on the problem they are having

Q20. What can you do to help the server grow?  be a great GM, friendly, personable, patient, helpful,  and above all else fair.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Brandon Perron
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 08:54:19 am by Nakinto » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: