September 21, 2021, 04:28:32 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148820 Posts in 18109 Topics- by 34197 Members - Latest Member: ayronblack50
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39
  Print  
Author Topic: Top player of each class PvP  (Read 200958 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #390 on: March 22, 2015, 06:45:14 pm »

Deeprun tram was ...yeah. Hands down i got outplayed. Cya next time around,hopefully ima be pvp speced Tongue
Previous post edited Sev deserves to be in my list.
View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 22, 2015, 07:33:22 pm »

Deeprun tram was ...yeah. Hands down i got outplayed. Cya next time around,hopefully ima be pvp speced Tongue
Previous post edited Sev deserves to be in my list.

It's all good bro, intense fights. That NR pot though, missed you popping it, Haha, almost got to me.

Gg.
Shadowy,shadowy... yet unbroken...
View Profile Email
« Reply #392 on: March 22, 2015, 07:38:04 pm »

Biggest player is Sarek ok?? No arguement now..

IT Master
Spyrangi@Hotmail.com View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 22, 2015, 10:42:00 pm »

Nizhark, best SP in Horde side.

View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 28, 2015, 02:42:21 pm »

I haven't been on this server for that long and there's plenty of people I'm sure I would consider putting on the list but I simply haven't had the chance to see them play enough to make up my own opinion rather than just go with what people tell me about them (for better or worse).

Alliance:
Rogue: Longestnameu He might not main a rogue but has extremely good situational awareness, adapts quickly and well and is by far the most frustrating rogue I ever met in WSG due to ,well, everything. Only rogue who ever made me paranoid as fuck.
Hunter: Bqk Don't think much needs to be said about him. Straight up beast. Dandylion Hate him or love him, the guy can play hunter extremely well and doesn't usually panic unlike most people do when things don't go their way in a fight. Never had another hunter who had the nerves to hang onto trinket for as long as he does. Melven I knew this guy was going to be trouble when I first met him. Truly utilizing hunter class to its fullest in WSG, granted I loved him a little bit more before he went BM but I cannot hate as it is simply the best thing he can do. Never had anyone as annoying in WSG as this. Cant wait to see what he can do once he gets his gear. Special shoutout to Hagelbrakarn he is the only hunter who does stuff that is so stupid that its actually brilliant. Never teach others your way.
Priest: Llinlol Knows priest really well, at times out there looking for outdoor pvp which always warms my heart. Has nice situational awareness and feels like only person who never fails at using the skull of impending doom before sheep no matter how much I think he won't notice it in time. For Shadow I would have to say Gfkand Smoqueed.
Paladin: Duc another one where I don't think I have to say anything. When it's a game with Duc and Llinlol I know it's going to be painfully slow one. Brojangles A fellow outdoor pvper and all around good paladin.
Druid: I really don't know who to name here. There has been few good NElf female druids that I can't name.
Warrior: Babay I might get some flak for this but to me this guy was THE warrior and how could he not be when Gforce gave him strentgh to defaet his enemeis. The guy was one was with engineering and other tinkers toys and used them wonderfully. I hope this crazy Russian is doing well wherever he might now be. Grabd the first warrior who made me realize my own mortality, whether it came from free action pots or not.
Mage: Jaken he might not be as good as the best mages on the horde side but he seriously adapts and improves very well. Has become twice as good as he was when I first met him. Give him enough time and he will be right at the top. There really seems to be a shortage of good ally mages in pvp. I'm sure I'd have to put Poly in here as well but I simply have not had the pleasure of meeting him more than once and that was a shortlived encounter in WSG. Given what I've heard about him I have no doubt about his skills but I just wanna see them for myself as well.
Warlock: Wish I could see Xt play. All I can think of is Crodude, wish he would still play as I miss meeting him and seeing him trying to torch people (me included) in the last places you would expect it.

Horde:
Rogue: Up all night to get Lucky. Literally. I've spent too many nights staying up and dueling this fella. Awesome rogue who can make up for his lack of size with his fingers and tong- I mean lack of gear with trinkets. Has given me by far the best rogue duels I've had on vanilla. Wish he could play with Eu latency. All around great rogue and not completely horrible person either! Miikehunt Famous dalaran robes hero. The best rogue I ever played with in WSG. Utilized rogue class amazingly even with his obvious lack of gear. On a server where you have people running around in 4/9 tier 3 and servo arms its refreshing to see a rogue own games in blues and a robe.
Hunter: YOLOMCSWAG Another utility based hunter. Knew his class very well and used it to great extend instead of just trying to bruteforce kills like most hunters.
Priest: Nizhrak Extremely good priest who adapts in duels the quickest out of anyone that I've played against on this server. Always a pleasure to duel the guy. Has a very good understanding of mechanics of the game. Can be a complete try hard too when shit hits the fan which I absolutely adore. Cleansanchez A complete nobody to most of people here I'm sure. A great supportive player who does what needs to be done and doesn't usually make many mistakes. Makes a big difference with very little gear. A rare commodity of pvp healer at horde side.
Shaman: Severance this guy has a scorpid stinger up his ass. The one and only Shaman on horde as far as I'm concerned. Now if only he could get over his self-esteem issues about how his orc looks or would learn to heal when he is drunk it would all be great. Awesome player too. Disert Another very remotely known player but he was the best healing shaman I met in WSG.
Druid: Morlene He pretty much came and disappeared as soon as he got his rank 14 as people tend to do. Great druid who gave me the funniest druid duels since Chrille. Carried more people in WSG than flags. Lizn great druid who actually focuses on flags on WSG as well and is great at peeling and supporting. Matrix I only saw him play with his poorly geared druid but he was the only druid who made me feel like I should just peel and let him carry the flag rather than holding it myself.
Warrior: Swagoilhydro The man is bloodlusty psychopath and he loves it. I always feel a little more at ease when I see him in the same group. Somehow does more damage than any other warrior on the server.
Mage: There's so many great mages on horde that there is no way for me to name them all, so I'll name a few who have stood out from the crowd for me. Marmite the only one who made the grave mistake of going undead female. The guy is a great multiclasser overall but to me he stands out as a mage. Gave me many great duels. Overall very consistent player. Royalcoil Modern day Gegon. He can play his pom fire specc incredibly well. The mage I've spoken with the least and dueled the most. Frozzen the only mage that I feel shares my philosophy when it comes to playing mage and isn't a fire mage at heart. Always prioritizing utility and peels over damage.  
Warlock: Necrolic hands down the person I've lost most duels to on this server. Great, scary lock. Not so good with his words but makes up for it with his Felhunter handling. Loves tainted meats.

I'm certain there's people who I would have put on the list too but simply forgot. There's loads of other good players on most classes as well outside the ones I listed. I'm simply mentioning the people who stood out for me personally for some reason.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2015, 04:25:01 pm by Gritz » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 28, 2015, 03:50:29 pm »

All the paladins shockadins?because shockadins are tooo mainstream

In war,victory.In peace,vigilance.In death,sacrifice.
"We follow waves of sound from life to life"
View Profile Email
« Reply #396 on: March 28, 2015, 06:54:59 pm »

Don't know any of u.not top.bye.

Tнe Bιrd oғ Herмeѕ ιѕ мy ɴαмe,eαтιɴɢ мy wιɴɢѕ тo мαĸe мe тαмe.
also known as Archesonus
View Profile Email
« Reply #397 on: March 29, 2015, 12:20:30 am »

off the top of my head
Rogue : Akum/Thedeeps, another one I can't think of at the moment.
Warrior: Swagoilhydro, hands down. Sick. An oldie would be Matheius (I think it's spelled like that), he was sick too
Mage : Woet; can't think of any recent ones
Druid : Matrix
Paladin : Skid - some others worth a mention - Mighty, Legionare
Warlock : Drakedoge
Hunter : there's one from a couple of years ago I can't think of, recently, I'd say Asona
Shaman : Severence
Priest : Nizrakh, Ridiculous

View Profile Email
« Reply #398 on: March 29, 2015, 02:29:48 am »

Special shoutout to Hagelbrakarn he is the only hunter who does stuff that is so stupid that its actually brilliant. Never teach others your way.

Trust me, after hours and hours on TS with this guy, there is no way for anyone to learn his way..
If you think he is good in PvP you should see this guy in raids! Smiley

View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 29, 2015, 04:11:05 pm »

I remember an lvl 39 mage on horde side who owned some r14 ppl Cheesy
View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 29, 2015, 05:25:51 pm »

off the top of my head
Rogue : Akum/Thedeeps, another one I can't think of at the moment.
Warrior: Swagoilhydro, hands down. Sick. An oldie would be Matheius (I think it's spelled like that), he was sick too
Mage : Woet; can't think of any recent ones
Druid : Matrix
Paladin : Skid - some others worth a mention - Mighty, Legionare
Warlock : Drakedoge
Hunter : there's one from a couple of years ago I can't think of, recently, I'd say Asona
Shaman : Severence
Priest : Nizrakh, Ridiculous
legionare is terrible
View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 29, 2015, 07:56:04 pm »

I remember an lvl 39 mage on horde side who owned some r14 ppl Cheesy

Your memory isn't good it seems. If you are below 58 most of your spells will be resisted lol.
View Profile Email
« Reply #402 on: April 29, 2015, 09:16:01 am »

Looking for pvp lords willing to go for dueling series in future.  Roll Eyes
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #403 on: April 29, 2015, 12:47:50 pm »

Looking for pvp lords willing to go for dueling series in future.  Roll Eyes

Anytime

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
Renew
« Reply #404 on: April 29, 2015, 06:43:58 pm »