September 21, 2021, 04:34:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148820 Posts in 18109 Topics- by 34197 Members - Latest Member: ayronblack50
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39
  Print  
Author Topic: Top player of each class PvP  (Read 200959 times)
Anatomic. Or just Ana ;))
View Profile
« Reply #375 on: March 13, 2015, 12:52:52 pm »

Ok ill make best classes list aswell.
Best magus - Gnomiukas
it's all said.
Ty for attention.

MCB
View Profile Email
« Reply #376 on: March 14, 2015, 09:05:27 am »

My all time memory top picks

Warrior: 15lol / Disorderz plays warrior better then anyone Ive known. Wish i played warrior as good. He has that VG tester passion without the title. He has situational awareness (a rare commodity).
Rogue: Lucky / Janitor. Although i feel i have gotten the best of lucky in most of our few encounters (unlucky), lucky is an amazing rogue. He's an amazing duelist, which is easily observable in his Pvp videos.
I don't think janitor has the same game lucky has, but Jani makes up for it in his own ways. Jani knows everything about everything.
Druid: Lizn The only druid i can list here with a straight face is Lizn. I havn't seen him in a long time, but he seemed like 2 tiers better then everyone else. He did dps in a hybrid class like a baws dps class.
Mage: Ilovesluts - I feel like this guy was one of the only mages that really learned. Most mages play in a very standard way without adapting. Sluts was able to learn my stealth movement patterns where i don't feel like anyone else has been able to. Royalcoil and Gnoem are awesome too.
Warlock: Xt. Balls to the wall world pvp warlock always messin up peoples shiz.
Paladin: Fuzzyhead / skid Fuzzyhead is the only ret paladin to ever make ret work on VG imo. Although he was a total arrogant jerk, he fit the role with his game. There are a bunch of decent holy paladins i can think of. Skid comes to mind as the best.
Shaman: Yikes!
Priest: Nizhrak / Gfk. Niz is the only shadow priest that i remember being afraid of. Gfk plays an offensive and defensive game in group situations which is surprisingly uncommon for spriests.
Hunter Bqk - there's an orc hunter im thinking of too but can't remember his name.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2015, 09:18:43 am by viile » Logged
Goldshire Cheese and Fetish Club
View Profile
« Reply #377 on: March 14, 2015, 02:09:10 pm »

My all time memory top picks

Warrior: 15lol / Disorderz plays warrior better then anyone Ive known. Wish i played warrior as good. He has that VG tester passion without the title. He has situational awareness (a rare commodity).
Rogue: Lucky / Janitor. Although i feel i have gotten the best of lucky in most of our few encounters (unlucky), lucky is an amazing rogue. He's an amazing duelist, which is easily observable in his Pvp videos.
I don't think janitor has the same game lucky has, but Jani makes up for it in his own ways. Jani knows everything about everything.
Druid: Lizn The only druid i can list here with a straight face is Lizn. I havn't seen him in a long time, but he seemed like 2 tiers better then everyone else. He did dps in a hybrid class like a baws dps class.
Mage: Ilovesluts - I feel like this guy was one of the only mages that really learned. Most mages play in a very standard way without adapting. Sluts was able to learn my stealth movement patterns where i don't feel like anyone else has been able to. Royalcoil and Gnoem are awesome too.
Warlock: Xt. Balls to the wall world pvp warlock always messin up peoples shiz.
Paladin: Fuzzyhead / skid Fuzzyhead is the only ret paladin to ever make ret work on VG imo. Although he was a total arrogant jerk, he fit the role with his game. There are a bunch of decent holy paladins i can think of. Skid comes to mind as the best.
Shaman: Yikes!
Priest: Nizhrak / Gfk. Niz is the only shadow priest that i remember being afraid of. Gfk plays an offensive and defensive game in group situations which is surprisingly uncommon for spriests.
Hunter Bqk - there's an orc hunter im thinking of too but can't remember his name.

Pretty much this. I would add Polypyrodown as another tremendous mage and Necrolic is a great warlock.
And of course who could forget NinjaAssasin!

Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #378 on: March 15, 2015, 03:45:54 pm »

Alatariel best sp on VG all time,kthxbai

This is actually true

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #379 on: March 15, 2015, 03:55:51 pm »

This is actually true

to say something like this you would actually have to know who was playing spriest here from 2010 to now in order to be able to compare them - wouldnt you?

View Profile
« Reply #380 on: March 15, 2015, 06:00:00 pm »

Quote from: Skypy

Lock: Xt, and I forgot the name of some undead lock, meh...

Was it Hundwa, by any chance?

On a more serious note, Darkedoge? ;<

Felicitas
View Profile
« Reply #381 on: March 15, 2015, 06:57:10 pm »

None of these, although  darkedoge seems quite familiar.
I remember when he ranked up, he was a real pain in the ass against my warrior. Remember sighing everytime I saw him in a match "This ain't gonna be easy..."

Felicitas
View Profile
« Reply #382 on: March 15, 2015, 08:35:16 pm »

Morbier!

I will post a list of best players "all time" later when I am home.

We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #383 on: March 16, 2015, 07:50:26 am »

Warrior: k20a

Rogue: Spitz, Imajeep

Druid - some horde cow, forgot the name, soz

Mage: Frozzen. even tho I kicked his ass more than I could count in duels/bgs.

Paladin: hector, skid, myself.

Shaman: Who cares? They are all gay

Priest:Ridi, also there was Nymhadora? or... I forgot. A dwarf male priest, anyway. (shadow) and for healing in pvp, Barb.

hunter: none stood up.

Qt, you still butthurt.

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
Ice <3
View Profile Email
« Reply #384 on: March 16, 2015, 03:31:30 pm »

This is actually true

to say something like this you would actually have to know who was playing spriest here from 2010 to now in order to be able to compare them - wouldnt you?

well Erga, Alatariel was a beast. But ye you're probably right I don't know anyone I could/should compare to him

Thx Buexx for the sig <3
"(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻"   ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)"
View Profile Email
« Reply #385 on: March 17, 2015, 06:27:44 pm »

Probably Morbier, undoubtedly the best lock to have graced this server.
We do not forgive, we do not forget. Expect us!
View Profile
« Reply #386 on: March 17, 2015, 06:46:41 pm »

This is actually true

Alatariel best SP all time, kthx

Good, better, best, never let it rest, until your good is better, and your better is Kres!
View Profile
« Reply #387 on: March 22, 2015, 03:25:34 pm »

Shaman- never came across gud pvp shamons

Post from Akum. Champion of the Deeprun. Or how was it now.

/Sev

;-)

<3
View Profile
« Reply #388 on: March 22, 2015, 04:47:06 pm »

Shaman- never came across gud pvp shamons

Post from Akum. Champion of the Deeprun. Or how was it now.

/Sev

;-)

<3
Especially Severance was one piece of garbage, I tell you what.

Felicitas
High Warlord Riepu - Core Member of Still Alive
View Profile Email
« Reply #389 on: March 22, 2015, 05:08:52 pm »

This is actually true

Alatariel best SP all time, kthx

Alatariel best SP I have ever seen. He's skilled, friendly and he has brains, what most spriest doesn't have. A real beast

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: