February 25, 2021, 11:40:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148587 Posts in 18071 Topics- by 33967 Members - Latest Member: DaleneGilp
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39
  Print  
Author Topic: Top player of each class PvP  (Read 168228 times)
View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 16, 2013, 08:03:09 pm »

Lol you guys. What I'm trying to say is that in MY opinion, the top pvp players all played 2+~ years ago. I haven't seen anyone who has joined the server since that time that would take their spot on my top player "list".

This is strictly pvp-based! Also... SA had a LOT of top players (imo) in the guild, so that sort of backs up my claim ;p
Last time I checked you were barely ever playing on this Server anymore.

Your argument is invalid and stupid and that whole oldfag shit is getting annoying.
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #271 on: June 16, 2013, 08:20:00 pm »

Lol you guys. What I'm trying to say is that in MY opinion, the top pvp players all played 2+~ years ago. I haven't seen anyone who has joined the server since that time that would take their spot on my top player "list".

This is strictly pvp-based! Also... SA had a LOT of top players (imo) in the guild, so that sort of backs up my claim ;p
Last time I checked you were barely ever playing on this Server anymore.

Your argument is invalid and stupid and that whole oldfag shit is getting annoying.

I'm still on enough to know what's what. Just because I'm not on k20 or dalar does not mean I'm not playing. I agree in the sense that the whole oldfag term is getting over used and annoying, but it's just an easy way to classify who I am talking about.

Why is it that any BG I have been in recently has had the charts topped by a player who has been here for ages? It doesn't matter if I disappear completely, it's not going to change who is good and who is bad.

Anyways, I'm gonna stop posting in this thread. It's rather pointless and my name has come up enough for me to be satisfied Wink
« Last Edit: June 16, 2013, 08:22:47 pm by Jones » Logged

Ktwentya/Dalar
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 16, 2013, 08:32:54 pm »

OLDFAGS UNITE! but if i would share my view of top players it would contain almost only old school ppl and maybe 1 or 2 of the new people. Seeing that i judge ppl from what i see and believe me server had more skilled ppl back in teh days than now. soz u all suck ))))))
it's true what Aster n Jones are talking bout, whenever "oldfags" cba to BG or Duel we fucking whoop asses soz but it's true )

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #273 on: June 16, 2013, 09:07:19 pm »

I don't even care enough to actually make long posts and shatter your delusions.
It's like people saying Vanilla is harder than all other WoW addons/expansions. You can't teach them.
ben_bastiaens12@hotmail.com View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 16, 2013, 09:30:29 pm »

I don't even care enough to actually make long posts and shatter your delusions.
It's like people saying Vanilla is harder than all other WoW addons/expansions. You can't teach them.

this
View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 16, 2013, 11:46:46 pm »

k20 what kinda latency do u have to the server? just wondering because I'd imagine its around 200ms?

If u were whooping it up with that latency, The rest of the people on this server must have been beyond bad.
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 17, 2013, 03:49:46 am »

I don't understand how people can't agree with Jones' logic to be honest. It seems, well... logical that people that have played this particular version longer have more experience and thus would be "better."

Doesn't that apply to almost anything in the real world too? I surely think so. Let's coin a new term other than "oldfag."
View Profile Email
« Reply #277 on: June 17, 2013, 06:53:44 am »

fucking srs? you dare to delete my posts? fuck this shit im out of here

"I thought Aster was only a legend"
Egomaniac
View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 17, 2013, 07:39:53 am »

my 2 oldfag cents in this topic

warrior: K20a/Nachos, Blondy/Juggernaut are decent too  
priest: Ishmmar/helly/Ridi
warlock: Morbier/Xt seems pretty decent
rogue: Emy/Bisu
hunter: Vilifier, Flange is ok too
paladin: Joru/Dnc and no fucken zalgradis wanna be specced and geared palas *cough*
Shaman: Srosh
Druid: Mum
Mage: Frozzen/Kyn

most on that list are inactive but im just posting from my 2+ years experience
« Last Edit: June 17, 2013, 07:48:26 am by Hector » Logged

Egoboost over 9000
<Grand Marshal> Hector a.k.a ''The Great One''
You don't correct the Hec, the Hec corrects you.
View Profile
« Reply #279 on: June 17, 2013, 08:35:56 am »

paladin: Joru/Dnc and no fucken zalgradis wanna be specced and geared palas *cough*

Played few BGs with Nachos and against, didn't seem any different than any other geared warrior. I haven't actually seen real Ishmmar I guess, but if it's still him playing I must say; he ain't spoiled with brain. Ridi.. meh 700spellpower + SWP. Xt, Engineering + gear + Demo spec :p like how hard can it be with that setup. Flange is tru tho'. All I have seen joru doing is dancing with his TF in the middle of WSG doing nothing. Frozzen got pwned by Nirosx two times in a row, Master frost shock backpedaller had no probz. I know resto shaman is hard as a mage but I wasn't really amused Smiley

Felicitas
Egomaniac
View Profile
« Reply #280 on: June 17, 2013, 08:59:10 am »

Aight like how u define any other geared warrior? if u wanna judge a warrior's skill u have to 1v1 him not check him out on a bg were if u are a warrior the only way to survive is if ur being heal carried, probably not the real Ishmmar u saw, Ridi was still better than most with worse gear than what he has today, Xt i met him few days ago i dueled him a few times hes a kiting fuck but he seems decent without extent use of engi, Joru is normal i guess dunno what hes up to nowdays not many palas to pick out of the whole bunch most are either wanna be shockadins with full t2 and meteor trinket or they trying to be Zalgradis so yeah they come and go a lot, Frozzen is decent or used to be i dunno he has to answer ur claims for himself, thanks for ur reply tho broski

Egoboost over 9000
<Grand Marshal> Hector a.k.a ''The Great One''
You don't correct the Hec, the Hec corrects you.
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #281 on: June 17, 2013, 10:09:58 am »

Niqqa hec, u totally forgot about Chen :O ermahgeeerd. Don't mind Hundwas post anyway lol he will talk shit about anyone who's better than him whenever chance is given. I actually saw the duel between nirosx and froz, he lost what 2 times? yet he won the other 7. Everyone can fail from time to time you expect to much of "oldfags" whenever we're on to fool around.

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
View Profile
« Reply #282 on: June 17, 2013, 10:12:57 am »

This topic itself is a joke Tongue  + agree with dereck there.

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: June 17, 2013, 10:47:40 am »

Played few BGs with Nachos and against, didn't seem any different than any other geared warrior. I haven't actually seen real Ishmmar I guess, but if it's still him playing I must say; he ain't spoiled with brain. Ridi.. meh 700spellpower + SWP. Xt, Engineering + gear + Demo spec :p like how hard can it be with that setup. Flange is tru tho'. All I have seen joru doing is dancing with his TF in the middle of WSG doing nothing. Frozzen got pwned by Nirosx two times in a row, Master frost shock backpedaller had no probz. I know resto shaman is hard as a mage but I wasn't really amused Smiley
Xt is really a  decent warlock, even if he is engi,demo specc carried.
And you should add Royalcoil to mages. He's a very decent mage imo.
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #284 on: June 17, 2013, 12:44:48 pm »

Blondy is right. Mum was a very good restro Druid, but Chen would rape in nearly any spec.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: