March 01, 2021, 12:45:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148589 Posts in 18071 Topics- by 33971 Members - Latest Member: Williamunica
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 39
  Print  
Author Topic: Top player of each class PvP  (Read 168466 times)
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 15, 2013, 12:55:12 am »

Atleast he can woop your ass Blondy
Yeah that's why im in lead of our duels ^^ good story brah )

horde
Mage: Royalcoil
lol'd funniest shit i've ever heard xd
enjoy. hes op. he just got wraith blade ready to rape.
Doesnt matter how geared out he is, doesnt change the fact that there are tons of mages better than him. (most inactive ye) but still he's not the best.
>Actually taking this thread seriously
That's why you can't have nice things, Blondy.

meh im not taking it serious brah, im just trying to explain to theese "Omag beast amg Bangash bzt magus" guys that's it's not about the fucking gear <.<
also...I HAVE NICE THINGS :<
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 12:56:56 am by IamBlondy » Logged

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
IMA BEAST!
View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 15, 2013, 12:58:21 am »

I gotta add that this Thread was actually serious a looooooong time ago, but with the new ppl coming in adding w/e random to the list coz they saw him kill a lvl 60 grey and a lvl 47 AMG MUST BE BEZT PLAYAH COZ 1V2 AMG SO GUD. It's pretty much a comedy club thread ) should be locked and put away to sleep until ppl get their fucking heads straight.

If the thing is dead is it Necrophilia?
-Aster
Hunting since 1947
View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 15, 2013, 01:34:13 am »

Legends of VG
Worrior Rockynana,Remmi
Mage Bangash,Bhellu
Paladin Goodman
Rouge Longbaba
Edit:kkthxbye

I might not be perfect but neither you are…
So go check your mistakes before rating mine…
View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 15, 2013, 03:58:47 am »

Legends of VG
Worrior Rockynana,Remmi
Mage Bangash,Bhellu
Paladin Goodman
Rouge Longbaba

You spelled rogue warrior and most of the names wrong, and from what i can see you didnt even edit the post, odd
View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 15, 2013, 05:18:38 am »

Legends of VG
Worrior Rockynana,Remmi
Mage Bangash,Bhellu
Paladin Goodman
Rouge Longbaba

lol @ warrior and rogue spellings Cheesy

Faszfej
« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2013, 08:01:38 am »

I don't know what the fuck you people think, seriously.

Like what the fuck only veterans count? This is a fucking "Top players" topic and it should include both oldschoolers and newfags depending on who players idolize/think they're good.

And I had enough about yall oldschoolers thinking that you're the best and stuff. I bet there's a lot of newfags who would beat you in common gear anyways so.. please STFU now and talk about stuff that is related to this topic, otherwise please open a new topic and start running your mouth there.

Actually why is it so fucking hard to believe that someone that's new can be pro? Look at Royalcoil for example, I totally disagree with you Blondy, in my honest opinion he's a bad ass and he knows his job. I really respect him this way and I cry when I see him being in a battleground against our group.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 08:09:06 am by Jugler » Logged
If I can't smoke and swear, I'm fucked.
View Profile Email
« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2013, 09:16:08 am »

I believe it's just the fact that the top players that have graced the server were/are oldfags. Granted a lot of them are elitist as fuck, they can still back up the arrogance with skill. Do I think I'm a top contender as a warrior? Yes I do... But I'm modest about it and don't like to rub it in faces. If I were to actually think of a list, 90% of players on it would be from 2+ years ago.

Oh and lol at those thinking Terek's list was serious. Mity worior rokynana
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 09:22:17 am by Jones » Logged

Ktwentya/Dalar
View Profile Email
« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2013, 11:00:08 am »

alot of us oldschoolers have earned bragging rights and we are allowed to show off what we did in the past we probly dont play anymore but that doesnt matter we can log in from time to time and show you kids something new and learn from the new bugs on our classes and learn to tear shit up with them just my 2 cents
on topic this topic has gone to shit pick active people on top pvpers and not people like rottic tirias fasonas exq or gumpat (none srs names used even tho they where really good players back in the days)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2013, 11:02:21 am by Asternob » Logged

"I thought Aster was only a legend"
Hunting since 1947
View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2013, 11:46:37 am »

I was using it with my mobile what do you even except?

I might not be perfect but neither you are…
So go check your mistakes before rating mine…
View Profile Email
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2013, 12:23:58 pm »

Also, since oldfags are well, old, chances are they have been playing vanilla for many years. Few years on this server plus retail classic makes for like 5 years of vanilla experience. Most of us have stuck to a single main the majority of that time and have gotten it figured out pretty well. Also, vanilla pvp is almost scripted at the top level (imo) because there are only so many ways fights can go and top players know exactly how to counter opponents. At that level, RNG is one of the main (if not THE main) deciding factor in pvp.

Hihihii oldfags unite

Ktwentya/Dalar
Master of Ridiculousness
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2013, 12:49:49 pm »

Also, since oldfags are well, old, chances are they have been playing vanilla for many years. Few years on this server plus retail classic makes for like 5 years of vanilla experience. Most of us have stuck to a single main the majority of that time and have gotten it figured out pretty well. Also, vanilla pvp is almost scripted at the top level (imo) because there are only so many ways fights can go and top players know exactly how to counter opponents. At that level, RNG is one of the main (if not THE main) deciding factor in pvp.

Hihihii oldfags unite

Nice logic.
View Profile Email
« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2013, 02:35:07 pm »

There are most definitely some exceptions but I think it's a fair generalization. I mean there will always be Behlu's of the world, but I do believe the "oldfag" crew had a better ratio of good:bad players.

Ktwentya/Dalar
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2013, 02:42:03 pm »

I'm feeling like in the OFFICIAL PVE PROGRESSION THREAD V1. Smiley

One could say that Still Alive contained most oldfags, which are the best players in Jones logic. Therefore Still Alive was the best guild VG has ever seen.

Nice one, eh?

The Paladin
Drakonslayer
View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 16, 2013, 06:43:35 pm »

One could say that Still Alive contained most oldfags, which are the best players in Jones logic. Therefore Still Alive was the best guild VG has ever seen.

Makes sense.
+1 lol

Hate for a class is the result of ignorance in your own class.
View Profile Email
« Reply #269 on: June 16, 2013, 08:00:11 pm »

Lol you guys. What I'm trying to say is that in MY opinion, the top pvp players all played 2+~ years ago. I haven't seen anyone who has joined the server since that time that would take their spot on my top player "list".

This is strictly pvp-based! Also... SA had a LOT of top players (imo) in the guild, so that sort of backs up my claim ;p

Ktwentya/Dalar
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 39
  Print  

Jump to: