July 04, 2022, 05:14:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149002 Posts in 18132 Topics- by 34430 Members - Latest Member: abosan
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: GM Application  (Read 528 times)
View Profile Email
« on: May 01, 2022, 01:34:07 am »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Teardropz
Q2. What is your real name?
Deven Walker
Q3. Where in the world are you located (time zone GMT+/-)?
EST
Q4. When are you available to work as a GM? (Be specific please: days/times)
all week from 7pm - 1am
Q5. How old are you?
Q6. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
7-10 hours on days i work more, on days im off
Q7. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?
yes I've played since later wolk
Q8. Tell us a little about yourself.
I've been playing wow since i could remember my parents were both super into wow, it runs in the family I've played alot of different mmos and i love playing them
Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Gamemaster? If yes, please explain.
no i havent but ive been a GM on other games and i learn very fast
Q10. Explain why you think you would be a good Gamemaster.
i think keeping the community healthy and strong is important i feel like being a gm would be a good opportunity to do so
Q11. What interests you most about becoming a Gamemaster ?
It would be something new and interesting for me put alot of time into i like the server so i would like to be a part of it in a bigger way
Q12. Do you know WHAT a Gamemaster does? Please explain.
I would say so, a game masters job is to help players with problems in the game and also remove players that are breaking TOS for the server etc
Q13. What do you think is the most important thing a Gamemaster can do?
keep our players playing interruptions are never fun and no one wants to play with others that are cheating or breaking tos so keeping our players moving through Azeroth would be the most important thing
Q14. What will you do if a Player asks you for help?
Accommodate them in a way that helps them without being too invasive
Q15. What will you do if you are unable to help?
Find someone who can help maybe a senior GM or troubleshoot until i can help
Q16. Gamemasters always use correct English spelling and grammar. Do you?
I most certainly try to
Q17. If an event gets out of control, how would you how would you handle the situation?
Stay calm and collected and try and solve the problem Rationally
Q18. Have you ever committed any act of fraud or dishonesty? If yes, please explain.
No
Q19. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
Perhaps more advertisement Vanilla Gaming is a great classic experience we need more people to know about
Q20. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?
I help any and everyone i meet on Vanilla gaming i love the server and have raided with many guilds on it
Q21. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?
Honesty and Integrity are part of great morals if your work means nothing no one will stand by you honesty is very important and we should always be professional in every situation being cool and calm will solve most problems if not all
Q22. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?
No
Q23. What can you do to help the server grow?
Any time i wanna play wow i always recommend this server keeping our players playing is a key factor to creating a working community
Q24. What is your definition of teamwork?
Working with others to solve a problem even if we dont agree on how to solve it sometimes we have find a creative solution together and not get caught up on whos wrong or right
Q25. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?
I really hope you will consider me for this spot i love world of warcraft and would love to make the community a better place Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: