September 23, 2021, 04:30:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148821 Posts in 18109 Topics- by 34199 Members - Latest Member: ropheka93
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rattag GM Application  (Read 578 times)
View Profile
« on: July 30, 2021, 08:15:13 pm »

Q1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Plvy

Q2. What is your real name?

Corey

Q3. Where in the world are you located (time zone GMT+/-)?

BST

Q4. When are you available to work as a GM? (Be specific please: days/times)

I can be online & active every day from Monday - Sunday at around 4:30PM - 11:30PM.

Q5. How old are you?

I'm 19 years old.

Q6. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

I spend mostly 4-7 hours on WoW in general as I am a huge World of Warcraft fanatic so I hop on wow and I just play and do the dungeons and try to collect the best gear that I can get for my class and I also help people along the way within the World of Warcraft community, I am very polite and I am always putting others before myself. I am an open minded individual therefore I am good at coming up with ideas and I am a friendly person.

Q7. Have you played Retail? If so, for how long?

I have been playing World of Warcraft Retail since Cataclysm, I really enjoyed playing retail wow as I have had experience throughout expansions and I learnt a lot about the game.

Q8. Tell us a little about yourself.

My name's Corey, I'm 19 and I live in the UK. I play World of Warcraft and I love drawing, cooking. I also enjoy listening to music and sometimes creating music too in my free time. I also am a very open minded and polite person.

Q9. Have you had previous experience as a Gamemaster? If yes, please explain.

I used to be a GM back in 2016 in a 4.3.4 private server. I have previous experience with how the commands are used and what the role of a GM is and what it is used for. I take the role as a GM very seriously and I take it to heart as I am dedicated to the server.

Q10. Explain why you think you would be a good Gamemaster.

The reason I would be considered a good gamemaster is because I've grown up playing WoW, I've had prior and current experience in video game moderation such as when I used to be a gamemaster in a previous server, and Vanilla Gaming has always been the best wow community. I always try to be fair for everyone and I like to help players and answer any questions they might have.

Q11. What interests you most about becoming a Gamemaster ?

The thing that interests me about the GM position is that I can help new players and make them feel welcome into the server if they have any questions or inquiries about anything, I also am a polite person and I want to portray that and I love helping people and making them have the best experience possible.

Q12. Do you know WHAT a Gamemaster does? Please explain.

A gamemaster will handle all kinds of issues ranging from technical to personal issues between players, as well as assist the staff team in other capacities like bug testing and being an overall help towards the server and what additions they might have & suggestions they can bring forward to the table.

Q13. What do you think is the most important thing a Gamemaster can do?

The most important thing a gamemaster could ever do is provide a positive impact on the community, whether it be a technical aspect like development collaborations, or a community aspect like assisting players and contributing to teamwork subjects.

Q14. What will you do if a Player asks you for help?

If a player asks me for help, regarding character issues or whatever it may be I will always be able to assist the player and listen to any questions they may have or what issues they might be facing. I will always be online reading all the tickets and responding to each one with significant feedback ensuring they have the best player experience.

Q15. What will you do if you are unable to help?

If the player made a ticket and I personally didn't know the answer to, or if I could not help such as if a player has lost their gear for example. I would contact either another gamemaster who is higher up or I would redirect the ticket to another game master explaining to them I am unable to help.

Q16. Gamemasters always use correct English spelling and grammar. Do you?

I am a professional person, using grammar would not be an issue to me as I use it on a daily basis.

Q17. If an event gets out of control, how would you how would you handle the situation?

I would separate those who are involved, speak to each of them individually to ascertain what the problems are, and then if I am able, give a solution, or as in question 15 if I am unable to then I would do my best to diffuse the situation at the time and then pass on the report to a senior staff member.

Q18. Have you ever committed any act of fraud or dishonesty? If yes, please explain.

No I have never committed any acts of fraud or dishonesty.

Q19. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

Add more items to website, or add custom quests that allow you to get donation points such as a PvP quest.

Q20. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the server/Community?

The positive additions I can make for the server is to make sure that the players are getting along and I can also share the server around with my friends who play world of warcraft and invite them to check out the server and possibly get their friends to check it out, a great use of social-networking.

Q21. Professionalism, integrity, and honesty are required at all times. In what ways do these words describe you?

Professionalism describes me as I'm a person who takes things seriously no matter what situation I am in. However when I want to have fun I can also do so. Integrity, is an act of me not being biased to anyone of my friends if there were to be disciplined. Honesty is that I wouldn't hide anything or let any hackers do what they want just because they're my friends I will always take action no matter what the consequence is if they are my friend or anything.

Q22. Have you ever been disciplined by a Gamemaster on VanillaGaming?

I have never been disciplined by a gamemaster on Vanilla Gaming.

Q23. What can you do to help the server grow?

I will do everything and anything to promote the server that means sharing it with my friends and recording videos and spreading the word across websites.

Q24. What is your definition of teamwork?

My definition of teamwork is when you and a group of like minded people come together for a group effort in order to achieve something and meet the expectations of the specific task.

Q25. Is there anything else that you would like the Staff to know?

Vanilla Gaming will always be the best classic private server out there, I will continue playing and I am glad I found out about this server when I did because I have not looked back since. I am grateful for the awesome community here and the incredible job the game masters do.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: