October 17, 2021, 08:58:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148857 Posts in 18111 Topics- by 34214 Members - Latest Member: Neanxi
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Frozenburn GM Application  (Read 1175 times)
View Profile Email
« on: July 27, 2021, 12:26:05 am »

FrozenBurn

Malcolm Fredric Scott

EST (-5) (East Coast of United States)

M-F 6pm-11pm, Sat/Sun (most of the day)

4-5 Hours

I have played Classic Wow, Burning Crusade, WoTLK, Cata, and MoP. I never did play Legion or Shadow Lands. But I have been playing for many years.

I am a 32 year old military veteran. I did 10 years in the U.S. Army and currently serving in the U.S. Navy. I have been married 13 years and I have 2 kids. Been playing WoW since 2006.

I have not had any experience as a Gamemaster, but I have had experience as a server administrator.

I think I would make a good Gamemaster due to my experience in dealing with people while serving in the military. Being able to deal with difficult people and work under potentially stressful situations is something I have had to do on a regular basis. I think also having a GM in a different time zone than the server would assist in the customers that play during this time. I also really enjoy helping people with my knowledge I have gathered over the years.

The most interesting think about becoming a Gamemaster would be being able to assist those players that I have worked with while playing here the last 2 years. Also being able to fix some of the bugs and errors I have found and reported that are still broken.

Gamemasters are not just people who uphold the rules. They also assist players with other aspects of the game that do not work as intended.

The most important thing a Gamemaster can do is be professional when assisting players while making sure that their decisions are fair to all players.

Assist them within the limits of what I am authorized to do based on the situation in a polite and professional manner.

I will continue to play here on VG with my friends and assist other players who play here.

Yes, I do attempt to use proper English and grammar as much as possible. Of course I am human and also not an English major so I do on occasion make a mistake.

You would first determine who or what caused the event to get out of control and attempt to remove it from the situation so that order can be brought in a professional manner.

No.

I would say that the server needs to be advertised better to attract new players. Multi-boxers are one of the only things keeping the server alive at the moment.

I try to assist lower players in dungeons as much as possible. Having characters that can assist in multiple roles so I can fill any slot in a group also helps improve the community as there are a lack of active players.

I live these 3 words on a daily basis. Remaining professional at all times no matter who you are talking to so you are likely to receive the same respect and professionalism in return. Integrity is always doing the right thing even when nobody is watching you. Honesty is owning up to any mistakes you make and not trying to hide them, they always come out eventually.

No.

I would recommend advertising the server more, you could even offer and incentive to players who bring people to the server. (Vote Points?)

Teamwork is when you have multiple people working together to achieve a common goal.

I enjoy playing here on VG and hope I can join the team to make it even better for others.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 10:48:02 pm by FrznBurn » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 05:48:28 am »

Push !

NA could definitely need more active GMs!
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 11:10:03 am »

+1 from me

Make the little things count... Teach gnomes math.
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 05:11:25 pm »

this is a nice dude! +1
View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 06:41:05 pm »

Triple bump. As one of the few Late night VG players, I see the need for a good GM. Hire this dood, he has saved many NA raids
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 09:04:49 pm »

+1 from me as well!
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2021, 12:50:01 am »

Very deserving of a position like this
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: