October 26, 2021, 05:01:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148861 Posts in 18112 Topics- by 34223 Members - Latest Member: KennyDorri
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
  Print  
Author Topic: Top player of each class PvP  (Read 206663 times)
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #570 on: October 03, 2020, 02:44:26 pm »

Ha ha ha

Simply Fadeas
View Profile
« Reply #571 on: October 11, 2020, 05:18:00 pm »

Who are the top dogs on VG now, if there are even BGs going so I can come back and embarrass them x))
the state of BGs is really kind of meh here, idk if it changed in the past month but the "meta" is to get 2 people working together (one on horde, one on alli), and they grab the flags and just "trick jump" outside of the map above the portals 2+hours+ hours, then noone requeues. i mean i guess if you are some scrub that needs honer for gear it is nice, but for people that want to actually want to out play people its boring. 

lemon squeezy.
View Profile
« Reply #572 on: October 12, 2020, 04:50:33 pm »

Who are the top dogs on VG now, if there are even BGs going so I can come back and embarrass them x))
the state of BGs is really kind of meh here, idk if it changed in the past month but the "meta" is to get 2 people working together (one on horde, one on alli), and they grab the flags and just "trick jump" outside of the map above the portals 2+hours+ hours, then noone requeues. i mean i guess if you are some scrub that needs honer for gear it is nice, but for people that want to actually want to out play people its boring. 
that does sound lame

View Profile Email
« Reply #573 on: March 19, 2021, 07:42:22 pm »

Short answer: They left.

Even my smoothbrained ass manages to slap shit around, gearcarry is all you need.
View Profile
« Reply #574 on: March 28, 2021, 09:08:09 pm »

Even my smoothbrained ass manages to slap shit around, gearcarry is all you need.
man makes me sad. Had so many fun memories on VG with Bgs and IF ganking with thessy duc and many others. Killing people in my fancy little dress too :c
« Last Edit: March 30, 2021, 06:13:17 am by TheNuld » Logged

View Profile Email
« Reply #575 on: July 24, 2021, 11:16:54 pm »

man makes me sad. Had so many fun memories on VG with Bgs and IF ganking with thessy duc and many others. Killing people in my fancy little dress too :c

Where is the Nuld
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39]
  Print  

Jump to: