December 04, 2021, 12:13:00 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148895 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34253 Members - Latest Member: BloodeYarne
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: High Level Horde Player Following Us  (Read 1359 times)
View Profile Email
« on: March 05, 2021, 08:55:25 am »

Me and my friend had never played WoW before so we're giving it a go here. We were enjoying it until this high level Horde player (a white Tauren) kept following us. He'll kill the creeps we're trying to fight, randomly cast spells on us, and take off his clothes and generally be a weird nuisance.

We thought going to where there are Guards would stop him, but no, he runs past the Guards at Stormwind with no problem, and continues pestering us.

This makes the game completely unplayable. Is it really supposed to be like this? Is this just part of playing WoW?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2021, 11:53:05 am »

That's a good question, Is this part of playing wow? Unfortunately yes.
There isn't much what you can do about these people. You can:

- make horde toon whisper him and tell him he's making your life a nightmare
- ask in worldchat (u need to be lvl 10) for somebody to come and gank rape him
- logg off for an hour, do something IRL and come back later when he will be somewhere else (these cunts get bored easily)

There isn't much about it.However, you are lucky! When I started playing here, in 2011..there were 2131231 gankers everywhere. And the chat was open to both horde and alliance, so after they would kill you they would spamm grieffing macros like ~ Hi, I'm Dimsai - UMAD? , again and again. It was always a case of looking over your shoulder.

Also on retail, this is a constant thing you have to deal with.

So to sum it up, don't quit because some cunt has nothing better to do with his life. Get to  60, join some dungeons, then a pugg, then raids, then next thing you know you will be chasing that mofo around Azeroth to get ur revenge with eazeeee.

Good luck, if he is online and he's grieffing you, whisper Ultimatekent/Bakasura/Evilshock and if I'm online I will logg an alt and sed his nude ass to the graveyard.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2021, 03:10:20 am »

god dammit moosey!

Bear with me...
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2021, 07:50:50 pm »

There isn't much about it.However, you are lucky! When I started playing here, in 2011..there were 2131231 gankers everywhere. And the chat was open to both horde and alliance, so after they would kill you they would spamm grieffing macros like ~ Hi, I'm Dimsai - UMAD? , again and again. It was always a case of looking over your shoulder.

I miss those times haha  Grin
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: