February 27, 2020, 07:23:14 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147415 Posts in 17897 Topics- by 33090 Members - Latest Member: CarmeloTro
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: character/account transfer  (Read 982 times)
View Profile Email
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 01:28:38 pm »

Thats correct.

But no worries, I don't care anymore, VG just died and the last people left yesterday/today!
Good luck on this server !

Some of you forgot over the years that this is just a game on a private server, and you are hiding with the " stop crying we are a serious harsh server " that you just don't want to support the players at all.

<Unison>
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 06:17:47 pm »

Thats correct.

But no worries, I don't care anymore, VG just died and the last people left yesterday/today!

Some of you forgot over the years that this is just a game on a private server, and you are hiding with the " stop crying we are a serious harsh server " that you just don't want to support the players at all.

Dude the GMs are all volunteers, do you have any idea how long it would take to transfer everybody's characters? Stop being so selfish
View Profile Email
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 07:38:34 pm »

looks like :

'transfer my t3 char to other acc so i can use 2x t3 characters in multibox team thanks'

(i dont have idea who u are and what kind of gear u have  but shit looks like this Smiley , wants character on other acc ? lvl and gear it up , ez as fuk)

gl hf enjoy + stop crying

That's not how it used to work.  After your char got transferred you would have to deleted your character you were given 1-2 days to do so if not the GM would just ban the acc to avoid what you just stated.  There is a .lookup command to make sure the char is deleted
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 08:21:01 pm »

Thats correct.

Dude the GMs are all volunteers, do you have any idea how long it would take to transfer everybody's characters? Stop being so selfish

They denied plenty of new GM applications (or didn't answer at all), so I think they are not busy at all.

"Everybody", the last 5 players?
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2020, 12:16:48 am »

Next time don't be stupid, make several accounts and level characters on them instead of one account. Don't even try the "uhhhh you denied  GM apps wtf no one is doing the service I want booo", that's just a load of bullshit. You fucked up and want compensation for something you won't get it for and hope trying to force out something will do you any good:p Good riddance.

Fuck me is the population here becoming more and more retarded or am I just getting less patient?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 12:27:50 am by Gogopwranger » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2020, 01:49:53 am »

Fuck me is the population here becoming more and more retarded or am I just getting less patient?
No one is forcing you to post also your post has nothing to do with the topic and your post has already been stated before
View Profile Email
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2020, 10:38:18 am »

sure it is "everyone else" and not you? maybe you should read all your "twisted worldview" spiked comments on this forum again.

But you should consider stop commenting at all, since your destructive behaviour is not helping anyone and just creating negativity (it will also prevent that you will answer with "buuuh everyone is so mean to me").
View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2020, 02:37:16 pm »

My twisted worldview, that's a new one ^^ I'm pretty sure most people find these small crusades petty and ridiculous, but hey who are we to say anything seeing as no one actually answers to these topics other than a selected few? Never have I ever seen this amount childish manners as you guys have been putting out the last couple of months. Call me twisted and negative all you like that's fine, but please get a grip over yourselves. These so called "fixes" that are being suggested are for your own benefits and are not helping the community. You guys are not here to save VG, you're here to get your benefits.

My comments might be useless in your eyes but so are these topics in mine so please stop making them, they're not helping in anyway. If you ask me to stop commenting and creating negativitiy please understand that it is exactly what you guys are doing here yourselves.

And no, I would never cry wolf about a random person calling me twisted on the internet my dear:)

Also who are you? You made that account 2 months ago, feels like a troll acc or someone who doesn't want to be known.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2020, 02:40:34 pm by Gogopwranger » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2020, 11:09:25 pm »

they did the whole reroll and such back in the days, and a week after they stopped doing it i asked if it was possible to get my priest of my main warrior account to another one and even wanted to pay the usual reroll price for it.
they said no and thats it.
and this is somebody thats been on the server for a long long time already.
they wont do something like this for anybody anymore

just lock this thread they wont do it and you wont get anything out of keeping this up.
View Profile Email
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2020, 12:06:01 am »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning%E2%80%93Kruger_effect
View Profile Email
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2020, 04:35:12 am »

Gogopwranger is right, this doesnt help the servers state, just your own benefits.
Option 1: Level a new toon and get those shiny epics on it and continue multiboxing.

Option 2: Take a shower and rethink.

Ps. No other tips will include into this post!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2020, 04:39:38 am by jobezi » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: