March 19, 2024, 12:55:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149124 Posts in 18156 Topics- by 34712 Members - Latest Member: kmbortns01
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: proposal: more events  (Read 8610 times)
View Profile Email
« on: March 06, 2020, 12:48:37 pm »

Hello dear VG community,
I wanted to propose more events on VG to bring back some activity.

Back in the days, we were playing hide and seek, or the gnomish race.

For those who are into PVP, you could open an AV, regardless the amount of people. Gurubashi arena was also a thing.

Idk, anything creative. Summon a boss to a capital.
Not sure this is possible, but in regard to zeards thought, you could double loot for 1h on a certain day/time so people gather up to kill something.

cheers
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 04:58:16 pm »

Idk, anything creative. Summon a boss to a capital.
That did not end well last time it was done xD
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 06:02:15 pm »

VG needs to find a way to attract "new people" to the server.I would suggest more advertising thru voting sites, thru Discord or similar etc. I mean dont get me wrong ,with the new core server has certainly removed majority of the old bugs and therefore ,all we need is just a "good voice" about the server and easiest way to do so is over advertising and promotions.
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2020, 07:21:30 pm »

this is also an important topic, argif, but i am talking about current events to hold the last people (especially on alliance side) of our community, otherwise they will leave soon. We hit the stage where literally nobody or 1-2 players hanging in IF, and no dungeons without boxers are possible.
I know if something is going on, and we announce it on discord, people will come. And if new players see an active community, they will stay. otherwise they maybe grind until 60 and leave after some weeks of no dungeons.
At least horde is doing better !
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2020, 08:02:20 pm »

>Idk, anything creative. Summon a boss to a capital.
last time that happened some GM spawned kazzak in the middle of ironforge, and it was more griefing then fun.

lemon squeezy.
View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2020, 04:53:24 pm »

thats what i am referring to
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2020, 03:38:39 pm »

Thats correct.

But no worries, I don't care anymore, VG just died and the last people left yesterday/today!
Good luck on this server !

lel , u have twisted mentality 4 sure :'D u sayd 'goodbye' and now u demand some 'events' while u have 0 idea how to help server ?  

if u wants shit to happen , start sending VG homepage to ur friends/random people on Facebook , spam mmorpg forums with VG links , spam ur instagram or other shit u use instead of spaming forum with ur shity questions or ideas

« Last Edit: March 09, 2020, 03:42:04 pm by debakijo » Logged
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2020, 09:20:58 pm »

just delete yourself, you have nothing constructive to say

you don't know the difference between "propose" and "demand" , you are not helpfull, stop commenting
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2020, 12:01:11 am »

you don't know the difference between "propose" and "demand" , you are not helpfull, stop commenting
you didnt quote any one so no one knows who you are talking to, thats how forums work, quote the person you are talking to.

lemon squeezy.
View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2020, 09:48:18 pm »

i think he is talking to you nouve D:
also speaking of core and low pop. vg atm is using the same core as any other 1.12 server out there so there really is no reason for people to play on vg if its the same as those other 1.12 servers and if they want bug free wow there is classic wow for just $15 / month
View Profile Email
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2020, 12:29:11 pm »

you didnt quote any one so no one knows who you are talking to, thats how forums work, quote the person you are talking to.

i am talking about that 32y old polish blighter with his banned character
nothing to do in live but commenting while not even playing on this server lol
View Profile Email
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2020, 01:43:01 am »

uuu . 0 chars banned , nice nickname u have on forum mr noname .

thats all what u had to say ? just leave Smiley (leave atleast parents home)

View Profile Email
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2020, 08:07:32 pm »

delete yourself, you suck (as does pw reactivation on this forum)
show me 1 constructive comment you ever wrote. all what you are doing here is being salty and begging for your banned accounts to be reactivated bcs you fucked up. you are not helpfull, you are useless, face it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: