January 18, 2020, 11:35:55 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
147200 Posts in 17881 Topics- by 32985 Members - Latest Member: Darkneblade
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 10 Years registered.  (Read 712 times)
View Profile Email
« on: December 27, 2019, 11:41:53 am »

Hey, you guys. I don't know if any of you remember me, but I was a serious player on here back on Prebound(Server before Vanilla gaming) and then became GM on Vanilla gaming in 2010.

I just remembered this forum and went to check back. I'm really psyched to see it still up and running, as this is definitely my favorite wow community.

Really glad to see many of you guys still active here.

Zeard, we used to talk on MSN all the time in 2009. And I would help you beta test the server before it went live. I remember everyone was having problems with implementing correct movements into vanilla servers or something and you somehow converted the movement from a different core and got it working(Or something along those lines). Good times.

When I logged in today I noticed it was 10 years and 1 day to the date that I registered here. Crazy how time flies.

Cheers, my dudes. Hope you have a good New year.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2019, 11:47:46 am by Midna » Logged
Assistant Administrator
Hail Caesar
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2019, 05:14:54 pm »

Gz to your anniversary! Welcome back Tongue

Bane
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2019, 07:48:06 pm »

Happy anniversary Smiley It's good to see that some people from Prebound are still around!

Thanks Firefly!
Administrator
The only source of knowledge is experience.
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2020, 03:35:25 pm »

Hey, you guys. I don't know if any of you remember me, but I was a serious player on here back on Prebound(Server before Vanilla gaming) and then became GM on Vanilla gaming in 2010.

I just remembered this forum and went to check back. I'm really psyched to see it still up and running, as this is definitely my favorite wow community.

Really glad to see many of you guys still active here.

Zeard, we used to talk on MSN all the time in 2009. And I would help you beta test the server before it went live. I remember everyone was having problems with implementing correct movements into vanilla servers or something and you somehow converted the movement from a different core and got it working(Or something along those lines). Good times.

When I logged in today I noticed it was 10 years and 1 day to the date that I registered here. Crazy how time flies.

Cheers, my dudes. Hope you have a good New year.

Hehe yeha i remember you very well, MSN messenger oh god that was some great times.. Wink

View Profile Email
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2020, 03:47:30 pm »

Date Registered:    May 15, 2010, 03:08:24 pm

almost there Cheesy

ofc played few months before i created this forum acc ^^
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: