December 04, 2021, 12:56:41 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148895 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34253 Members - Latest Member: BloodeYarne
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A banned Veteran asking for one more wish  (Read 613 times)
View Profile
« on: September 19, 2019, 02:10:28 am »

Hello dear VanillaGaming community. My name is Swordy, or well, it used to be. I played VG circa 2010-2014, when I was banned for using some teleport hacks just doing silly stuff since I wanted to quit the game anyway but my addication wouldn't let me any other way.

I quit WoW then and there in 2014 and never really looked back. With the recent release of WoW classic catching my attention, I looked through my old hard drive and really found some screen shots of my old character Swordy here. I had 100 days played, that is a lot of time in my opinion. And that was just that one character. Now, I know what I have done back then was wrong, but I was part of the first Horde kills of Naxxramas Wings, I had Horde first Dark Edge of Insanity, was officer of the guild that did this back in the day and generally would say a very active member for a long time back then. I tried asking Erga in private messages about this but for whatever reason there's always an error occuring when I try to send a message.

So I'd like to check out my character one last time. After all, this is still a video game and the server seems to be struggling to maintain a healthy population. Not saying you're dying or anything, hell, I don't know, my point is does unbanning me for at least like, a week or so, really hurt anyone? I know what I did back then was wrong, but man, we are talking about 100 days of my youth here. I just want to see my character I spend so much time on one more time. The account name is Swordy, too. If any authority reads this, it would mean the world to me.

Regardless, I greet all people that may recognize my name and still play here or check out the Forums.

Cheers and thanks for reading!

Just a little fun that you could have back then, hehe.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 02:12:19 am by SwordyBack » Logged
Gamemaster
Hunter, guardian, destroyer, menace
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2019, 09:38:00 am »

Back when the buff stacking wasn't implemented :-)

How to submit tickets.

I have a toothache, can you come look at it for me? It's the one in the back!
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2019, 11:36:27 am »

Yeah, must have been 2013 or something.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: