December 04, 2021, 12:04:56 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148895 Posts in 18117 Topics- by 34253 Members - Latest Member: BloodeYarne
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this footage a legit script server.  (Read 2878 times)
View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2019, 04:41:08 am »

tdlr 2 buffs at the same time doesn't mean you get both effects, VG is overtuned and dual wield wont work in all fights. It's rare to fill a raid with 40 good players on VG due to the server population but getting Gluth and Anub down like that should be doable on VG.  
Jani tbh after watching these videos, Unspoken or furywarrior(horde side multiboxer) can multibox that naxx without any problem.
And if one of guild in past like GGC or DP went there, we would be server top guild without any doubt cuz all these fights looks way way easier. Maybe it should be like this and VG is overtune or maybe player side are abit boosted. I dont know but thats what i can sum up.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 04:42:50 am by Samthebst11 » Logged
Be <Beta>, not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2019, 08:43:37 am »

Few reasons they can do it, on that specific server they got DM buffs along with Warchief's Blessing (Tryhards) and including all the other wbuffs like Heart of Hakkar / Ony / Songflower / DMF they also get the SEASONAL buffs, which just makes it absolutely retarded, their main tank (Myosin) managed to hit 16k HP with all of his stuff up.

Reason why he can do that, even if boss does a crushing for 6k or crit for 7k it doesn't matter for jack shit since it's alliance and paladins can spam heal as much as they want and never get oom, with these wbuffs it's even more rediculous, where they have 11 (up to 12) insanely tryhard healers who's reflexes are lightening fast when it comes to NS heals and so on, along that he doesn't get to take as much damage because everything is dying insanely fast because their avarage dps per person is approx 1,8k.

Also if you take a closer look, he's swapping between 2 weps and a shield from time to time, timing bosses attacks so he can prevent gettin hit by huge amount for no reason.

Edit: Dualwield tanking has been a thing on horde side for quite a while now.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 08:45:54 am by Alionex » Logged

<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2019, 09:14:07 am »

I,
MT'd patchwerk in fury,
Tanked Razuvious for 2 minutes,
Dual wield/hybrid fury tanked KT.
still don't have TF...

Everything is overtuned but at the same time people out gear it like crazy so until all the fully bis people stop playing keep everything scaled up otherwise it'll be too easy.

I mean even still the server is too easy but plz give me my TF Sad
View Profile Email
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2019, 01:59:59 am »

I'm not sure what we are talking about when we say stacking, do we mean you get the stats from the buff or do we talk about being able to have both buffs up at the same time?
For example MotW didn't stack with resistance auras in retail but it isn't replaced, you only loose the motw resistance effect when you get a resistance aura/totem. 
If I recall correctly we had some kind of source saying armor pot not giving any extra armor while having stoneshield pot active and due to the limited stacking system VG decided to run with we could only replace buffs and not remove the effect/parts of the effect from it. Same goes with Brute force where we had to decide if it should be replaced by a stam buff or a str buff.
I'm also pretty sure (was over 4+ years ago I bothered with stuff like this) there was/is a video of someone with both mongoose and agi potion up at the same time, doesn't mean you get 25 + 25 agi but he had agi potion on trash and used the mongoose one for the boss just for the 2 extra crit.

@sam yes bosses on VG are buffed in most of the cases, for example PW does hit every 0,7 sec instead of every 1,5 sec. His HS can also hit the MT which it cant on that server. Gluth has been downed before 1 decimate on VG, I think it was back when you had unlimited debuffs but ppl only had loot from 2 wings available and and that was without DM/event buffs. 

tdlr 2 buffs at the same time doesn't mean you get both effects, VG is overtuned and dual wield wont work in all fights. It's rare to fill a raid with 40 good players on VG due to the server population but getting Gluth and Anub down like that should be doable on VG. 

1) Is this legit server script, that you could tank end game content aka Naxx bosses as dual wield fury/prot spec?
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2019, 09:34:16 am »

What do you mean by stacking?

Shaman Raid Tank & expert in off-meta specs: Melee Hunter, Rogue Tank, Support Warrior, Priest Tank, etc...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: