August 15, 2022, 11:16:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34454 Members - Latest Member: pikashowapp
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alliance, NA-PVP, Big in Stormwind <BiS> Looking for High End Raiders  (Read 2561 times)
View Profile
« on: June 28, 2019, 07:47:41 pm »

Introduction: BiS is an Alliance guild that is comprised of officership and many raiders with pserver+retail KT clear/ late Naxx and numerous Cutting Edge experience. Our goal is to create a guild culture that focuses on high-end PVE/PVP gameplay and a sense of urgency to progress through content but most importantly a place to call home for all of classic.

Ambitions:  Server firsts, while we all used to be in 5+ raid days/week we aim to take it a step slower and labeled as semi-hardcore. 

Schedule: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 7pm-10pm CST.  Will most likely stick with 1-2 days (Tues/Weds) until AQ40/Naxx but will utilize Thursdays if there were hiccups in clearing the instance. Sundays will also be optional 20-man/alt MC+BWL clears once the aforementioned instances are on farm.

Loot System:  Suicide Kings for class specific items, DKP for everything else

Member Requirements:
-80% or greater attendance
-Mechanical Awareness in Raids, DPS+Meter Padding will always be secondary to this
-Farm the necessary consumables prior to raids.
-Able to minimize toxicity in a social context
-Reviewing our strat materials/videos ahead of time that will be posted on the website. (website in progress)

Current Needs:
Warrior:  Low
Rogue:  Low
Hunter:  High
Druid:  Low
Mage:  Medium
Priest:  Medium
Warlock:  Medium
Paladin: Medium

**Please fill out the following application and you will be contacted:**
https://forms.gle/cCveZSjohmMS9CD96

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2021, 11:00:52 am »

Just done the application form. I'm starting my YT channel with high-end PVP/PVE gameplay and a good quality content. I mostly play Mage or Hunter.  

Application form online cheapessaywriter.co.uk
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 12:29:51 pm »

I would love to see an NA PVE Guild on VG....
Still looking back to the days when I was raiding with BiS on my warlock.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: