July 01, 2022, 03:16:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149000 Posts in 18132 Topics- by 34429 Members - Latest Member: MaryjoMetc
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Clapped T14 while in world drops lol  (Read 3174 times)
View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2019, 07:04:52 am »

So on my rogue Spinetickler (just dinged 60 three days ago) I had been in world drops, and I haven't upgraded since around level 54. I ended up killing the current alliance T14 player, Ralphwared, 3 times in a row. Here's the picture after the 1st kill. https://imgur.com/gallery/PyW4eZv

TL;DR, alliance top PvP player couldn't outplay a fresh 60 rogue in world drops lol

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 02:41:12 pm by Eakwing » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2019, 08:34:51 am »

So on my rogue Spinetickler (just dinged 60 three days ago) I had been in world drops, and I haven't upgraded since around level 54. I ended up killing the current alliance T14 player, Ralphwared, 3 times in a row. Here's the picture after the 2nd kill. https://imgur.com/gallery/PyW4eZv

TL;DR, alliance top PvP player couldn't outplay a fresh 60 rogue in world drops lol

LOL

"Get clapped" hahaha.
1. Good job, even though (atleast in this pic) he looks semi afk since he's by the FM and you have 0 hp lost.
2. Rogues can do this as literally naked with 5/8ths kites and CD usage(World of Roguecraft anyone?) Tongue
3. You need more blind powder! You've got 2 left.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 11:48:04 am »

Good freaking job. You definitely proved Rogues are a coward's class with no balls. - Undead Rogues especially. There are VERY few UD Rogues I ACTUALLY respect, and Nuld is one of them. You are not. Killing someone who was PROBABLY having lunch or something while resting / doing something else while AFK goes to show you couldn't have possibly taken him on if he was fully active. He's R 14 for a reason. And its not just the amount of time he's spent schooling noobs like you, its also the amount of experience he's got with it. So rest on your laurels as much as you want, we all know in a real battle, you'd get your ass handed to you by any competent player in minutes, much less Ralph. Good day to you sir, keep contesting, GM of "Contestors".
Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 02:31:06 pm »

Nice gank lmao /dnd Cheesy
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2019, 02:41:55 pm »

actually wasn't afk since he rezzed 2 times and in the end had a T3 rogue come to gank me lol

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2019, 03:31:41 pm »

wow T14. is that donation gear?
?
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2019, 05:21:52 pm »

Good freaking job. You definitely proved Rogues are a coward's class with no balls. - Undead Rogues especially. There are VERY few UD Rogues I ACTUALLY respect, and Nuld is one of them. You are not. Killing someone who was PROBABLY having lunch or something while resting / doing something else while AFK goes to show you couldn't have possibly taken him on if he was fully active. He's R 14 for a reason. And its not just the amount of time he's spent schooling noobs like you, its also the amount of experience he's got with it. So rest on your laurels as much as you want, we all know in a real battle, you'd get your ass handed to you by any competent player in minutes, much less Ralph. Good day to you sir, keep contesting, GM of "Contestors".
Wtf?
Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 05:36:36 pm »

wow T14. is that donation gear?
He has the letter T next to his R
View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2019, 11:30:16 pm »

looking back at screenshots i just realized that i didnt even screenshot when he crit me with his SS for over 1k so lolrip

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2019, 11:35:25 pm »

all shitpost and bad jokes aside, i did this with 2 others who i'm gonna keep anonymous because anonymity

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2019, 01:09:45 am »

lol imagine being such a loser that you legit posted this to inflate your ego AND spammed it in general chat.

Proud of killing an afk dude using a vanilla Rogue? Do you want props for not choking on your own spit while we're at it?

You're a tool. lul
The Sun
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2019, 03:10:22 am »

lol imagine being such a loser that you legit posted this to inflate your ego AND spammed it in general chat.

Proud of killing an afk dude using a vanilla Rogue? Do you want props for not choking on your own spit while we're at it?

You're a tool. lul

Nono, he is keeping it interesting on a private server. He has just made himself a target for ganking, which is good for slow pvp server as vg.

Keep up the ganks mano. You should look into the "The Ganking Game" thread, I think you would like it: https://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=17368.0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2019, 04:22:48 am »

You're a tool. lul

Nono, he is keeping it interesting on a private server. He has just made himself a target for ganking, which is good for slow pvp server as vg.

Keep up the ganks mano. You should look into the "The Ganking Game" thread, I think you would like it: https://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=17368.0
^^^^ this game is fun.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2019, 03:24:26 am »

Ty alda, love ya <3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2019, 03:25:04 am »

(btw: the cat druid was level 48 at the time lel)

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: