August 10, 2022, 03:53:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
149011 Posts in 18133 Topics- by 34451 Members - Latest Member: billykv
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: New player looking to become better  (Read 9431 times)
View Profile
« on: April 29, 2019, 11:55:36 pm »

I suppose I should start this off by saying a bit about me and my goals.

I never really got to experience any of the old content for WoW, at all. I mostly just dicked around whenever my friends weren't online, so I never had many chances to get far. But I have always wanted to experience the raids in their entirety. So the logical starting place would be vanilla. I'm certainly not experienced, but I'm willing to learn.

My end goal is to experience the raids across the many classes. This may seem excessive, and it probably is.... but it's my idea of fun. Probably means I won't play Alliance as much as horde, though, seeing as I may only touch Alliance for paladins. On that note, when I was deciding the race for my priest, I ended up choosing undead over Dwarf. I'm also willing to take suggestions for combinations into account.

I'm currently unemployed so.... I can generally get on at most points in time. My only real downside is, and this may be something to consider, my depression and anxiety. I'm generally nervous at most points in the day, even with my meds. This doesn't truly stop me, if I have people next to me to hang out with, but it is something I felt to mention.

Anyways, I am hoping to join up with people and clear the content till I'm satisfied. That means I could use a guild. It doesn't necessarily need to be the biggest or most popular guild, just one that is working towards end-game that I can feel like I can help out and contribute in.

I realize this topic opening post is quite long, and I apologize for that. But for those that read it to the end, I thank you. And hopefully we may see each other in game at some point, whether we are in the same guild or not. =)

You can reply to this, send me a message or reach me on discord if you really need to: SirMaximusOwnage#Seventy-Eight-Twenty-Six (Obviously trying to avoid bots here, heh.). Have a good day!
Why do meteors always land in craters?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 01:42:35 am »

Hey dude, you should probably consider playing alliance due to horde side basically being a graveyard. It's harder to find 5-men dungeons, there aren't as many raiding guilds as the alliance side and everything feels kind of empty.
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 08:58:07 am »

Or just play both sides (perk of VG). We got <Chaos> on Horde side, that can offer you all possible content and all the experience you could want. There's some other progressing guilds aswell (notably <Beta> is doing rather well). Check out https://vanillagaming.org/forum/index.php?topic=17474.0 for more info.
Also Undead Priest is definately one of the must play combinations, so good choice there! Don't forget to try shadow!
<Best in Slot>
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 10:09:17 am »

There's some other progressing guilds aswell (notably <Beta> is doing rather well)

Supposedly beta is dead as posted in the progression forums.

Turns out they need any alpha to survive 0.o
Be <Beta>, not Alpha
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 11:26:17 am »

There's some other progressing guilds aswell (notably <Beta> is doing rather well)

I can just feel how your inner alpha is keeping Alliance side alive

?
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2019, 08:57:30 pm »

When you kill someone you have to teabag on him that makes you the ultimate pro turbo vg gangsta
View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2019, 09:37:17 pm »

Seems people have gotten a bit off-topic here.

Well, now that the weekend is over, how about sending messages pertaining to playing together? It's just much more fun to play together in a social game, than alone. Much more practical, too. It is a mmo, obviously.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to making some new friends. Hopefully.
Darkslayer lvl. 3
View Profile Email
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2019, 12:02:03 am »

When you kill someone you have to teabag on him that makes you the ultimate pro turbo vg gangsta
You're wrong mate,when you kill someone you have to spam him all your kind of laugh macros,you will feel like a champion of your faction if you do that before a 5vs1.
View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2019, 05:32:18 pm »

You're wrong mate,when you kill someone you have to spam him all your kind of laugh macros,you will feel like a champion of your faction if you do that before a 5vs1.
if you're the 1 vs the 5 and get a kill, I legitimately support this. Then again, I'm an asshole. *Shrug*

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 06:47:52 pm »

if you're the 1 vs the 5 and get a kill, I legitimately support this. Then again, I'm an asshole. *Shrug*
Bruv
?
View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2019, 07:32:17 pm »

Make sure you don't do it like that alliance hunter
Just make sure you don't do it like that alliance hunter don't remember his name, but he post all that macros and then i kill him which is somehow really satisfying haha
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2019, 12:39:55 pm »

Just make sure you don't do it like that alliance hunter don't remember his name, but he post all that macros and then i kill him which is somehow really satisfying haha
charrz c;

?
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2019, 08:02:33 pm »

charrz c;
That's the one lol
View Profile Email
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2019, 03:16:31 pm »

[quote author audacity temp mail origin =demoronic link=topic=23472.msg175985#msg175985 date=1556607487]

I can just feel how your inner alpha is keeping Alliance side alive
[/quote]
I'm currently unemployed so.... I can generally get on at most points in time. My only real downside is, and this may be something to consider, my depression and anxiety. I'm generally nervous at most points in the day, even with my meds. This doesn't truly stop me, if I have people next to me to hang out with, but it is something I felt to mention.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2019, 09:17:48 pm by KENJY » Logged
Tester
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2019, 05:09:05 pm »

Are you some kind of bot, Kenjy? Why are you quoting random stuff and making it look like it is your own writing?
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: