August 03, 2021, 08:59:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
148779 Posts in 18102 Topics- by 34170 Members - Latest Member: anthonymitchell
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A fresh start / your thoughts  (Read 475 times)
I am son of the sun
View Profile WWW
« on: March 28, 2019, 02:49:01 pm »

I was just thinking about the new core coming out sooner or later and a thought popped in my mind; what would happen if we got a fresh new realm? Like keep this one and start a new one maybe switch to like 1x or something..

I mean sure it would probably split the already scarce population but it could bring in A LOT of new players to both realms.. I mean when you think about it there's a lot of both positives and negatives to it so I just hoped to hear your thoughts on it. Cheers  Smiley

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
Roll all day, ride all night.
Nightshade@live.dk View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 04:05:34 pm »

Slang:
The ever-evolving bastardization of the written and spoken language as a result of social and cultural idolization of uneducated, unitelligable celebrities.
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 10:17:37 pm »

I was just thinking about the new core coming out sooner or later and a thought popped in my mind; what would happen if we got a fresh new realm? Like keep this one and start a new one maybe switch to like 1x or something..

I mean sure it would probably split the already scarce population but it could bring in A LOT of new players to both realms.. I mean when you think about it there's a lot of both positives and negatives to it so I just hoped to hear your thoughts on it. Cheers  Smiley

I don't think it would split the population since many of the people on VG don't really wanna do anything besides some casual PvP and end-game raiding, so the x1 realm would be pretty much a few people scattered from all over the internet that somehow miraculously found the server and decided to give it a go, without the capability to keep it alive.

Simply Fadeas
Sexiest Priest on VG
View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 07:43:15 am »

I would like a fresh start.

Make VG #2 with x1 or x2 levelling, and let people feel the real pain of levelling and the fun in low level instances like Gnomeregan!

Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 08:33:05 am »

There is so many 1x servers already, should make F R 3 $ H 5x server or so. With increased honor ranking, 1.5x loot drops from bosses and so on. Vanillgaming cannot compete with the other 1x servers out there so no point in making one.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: