March 23, 2019, 06:35:18 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
145356 Posts in 17563 Topics- by 30659 Members - Latest Member: hotair
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Status of core change and tester recruitment  (Read 1339 times)
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« on: January 23, 2019, 12:50:54 am »

Hello Vanillagaming community , i am happy to give an update on the progress of core change.

Zeard has just finished rough port of Naxxramas ; and we have started testing to fine tune it before public testing. Our testing team is small and the core change is something we intend to finish before classic release, so we are loosening up tester recruitment to speed up the process to meet the deadline. If you are interested in helping out, post an application!

Zeard has also recently finished converter for our character database ; so after the internal testing phase, we will enter public testing phase of Naxx and the character db port. That means you will be able to play with your live chars!

Thank you for your patience and support. I can be reached in Vanillagaming discord for more questions.

Sins and the staff

http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=VG&player=Sin

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
?
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 03:56:02 pm »

If you guys "Vg statf" stop with the fake announcements that are going for about 2 years now people might be alot more motivated to volunteer... We are tried of your lies
I'm sorry if in not being very positive, but i like to speak the truth obviously different of what we see on the forum as official announcemens for the past 2 years...
Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 06:28:48 pm »

If you guys "Vg statf" stop with the fake announcements that are going for about 2 years now people might be alot more motivated to volunteer... We are tried of your lies
I'm sorry if in not being very positive, but i like to speak the truth obviously different of what we see on the forum as official announcemens for the past 2 years...

? Thats a real status report of what z just did within the last month. Why would you not believe ? Post an app and go check yourself

GM / Staff complaints are sent to me Erga or Zeard via pm, not posted on forums, there they will be deleted on sight.
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 07:45:30 pm »

Just give up

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Stubborn retard.
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 08:46:29 pm »

? Thats a real status report of what z just did within the last month. Why would you not believe ? Post an app and go check yourself
Post a video or something, else we have absolutely zero reason to believe you. If you cant then fake news as always.

Also gz bio for hero 1000 posts.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 08:48:49 pm by Homura » Logged
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2019, 08:30:53 am »

Lol@ asking why people don't believe y'all.

Id still bet money legacy servers drop before core change, even still, pretty sure staff/testers have already admitted core won't fix everything. So it is still a bandaid on a gunshot wound.

TL;DR there is a reason the server doesn't believe staff about anything related to new core, I send my regards and hope for the best.

Tester
View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2019, 01:07:24 pm »

I'm really happy to see the continuation of the new core project going forward.
I've seen first hand what Zeard can do when he puts his effort into something and I can say that this time it's not any different.

I think they would appreciate any help with the testing so if you want to contribute to the project make a tester app.

Deputy Administrator
View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 01:50:04 am »

Lol@ asking why people don't believe y'all.

Id still bet money legacy servers drop before core change, even still, pretty sure staff/testers have already admitted core won't fix everything. So it is still a bandaid on a gunshot wound.

TL;DR there is a reason the server doesn't believe staff about anything related to new core, I send my regards and hope for the best.

In previous announcements ive just vaguely said work is being done with the new core and given estimates for release, afterwards which the usual scenario was that Z became unavailable due to RL projects.

This time i am giving factual information on what he has done the passing month and i have absolutely no reason nor have i ever lied to the vG community. If a deadline fails despite positive outlook expecting it to be met , that is not outright lying.

Anyways, the core change is closer than you think and it will come alot sooner than you think. Ask the testing staff. I permit them to reveal that the core is in so good state that it is indeed coming very soon if you dont believe me. Rest of the details will be announced later.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 07:17:01 am »

can't wait to be thrown to the other side of the slime on thaddius

Cheers to Nopesorry for the sig
Pewpewpewpewpewpew
View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 09:04:24 am »

HELLO BIO, SINCE RETURN DISBAND YOU CAN COME HORDE AND JOIN SALAD, THENK!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2019, 01:32:23 pm »

great news !
thanks !
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 08:27:53 am »

Just have 2 realms people can choose from. The main VG server or the Test server... like every other god damn private server.
Tester
www.vanillagaming.org
View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2019, 10:25:52 am »

Just have 2 realms people can choose from. The main VG server or the Test server... like every other god damn private server.
Will probably be like that

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2019, 09:52:14 pm »

Will probably be like that

What do you mean "will probably". They want testers so why dont they just make it available to everyone now like every other server does when they want stuff tested.
Gamemaster
Hunter, guardian, destroyer, menace
View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2019, 12:06:42 pm »

PTR is going to happen, no worries.

How to submit tickets.

I have a toothache, can you come look at it for me? It's the one in the back!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: